Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2014, 09:53 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,565,273 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by usamathman View Post
Why didn't you present the idea to your woman first before having a conversation like that with a coworker?

My guess is that you have already had sex with the woman you are working with? Or you have already developed some type

of emotional connection with her. Otherwise how would you known that she was game for a threesome.

Bad move on your part to not discuss this with your girlfriend first.
Yup, may as well brought the coworker home and offered the wife to join as they were headed toward the bedroom.

Old 11-16-2014, 10:16 PM

2,798 posts, read 2,991,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
Yup, may as well brought the coworker home and offered the wife to join as they were headed toward the bedroom.
Even in Penthouse Forum, when the guy brings a hot chick home for a surprise threeway with his wife, it's usually preceded with "We had been talking about it for a while..."

Or, er, so I've heard.

Old 11-16-2014, 10:38 PM

3,804 posts, read 6,173,875 times
After reading the first post I think there is about a 95% chance this is a joke post. Well done topic creator!

Old 11-16-2014, 11:05 PM

837 posts, read 961,080 times
Joke or not, let this be a lesson on how not to handle introducing another person to the mix like a n00b.

It wasn't very chivalrous of you to not give her first pick of mfm or mff, either with someone from work or a friend of hers she perhaps would of felt comfortable with.

Rookie mistake, OP.

Old 11-17-2014, 01:36 AM

596 posts, read 627,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMBman View Post
And she could have all of that as well once I'm more comfortable taking care of the baby on my own.
You had the baby a year ago you should be comfortable.

You sound like one selfish lover and a borderline prick. I bet you've already slept with your coworker or at least thought about it. I mean it makes no sense to bypass a conversation like this with your partner and go right to planning the sleeping with another woman. In fact a threesome with 1 man and 2 women is almost always about the man, not the woman (unless she's bisexual).

You don't want to spice things up for the relationship, you want to spice things up for you!

Serves you right that she's mad at you, not only have you made it clear that you've already set sights on another woman--undressed her and all--but she's the one who's given birth to YOUR child, she's the one taking care of the child while (you grow more comfortable ), and all you can think about is how can you please yourself!?

A happy woman is a happy man. I hope she continues to hold out on you until you figure out how to be a partner.

Old 11-17-2014, 01:45 AM

2,518 posts, read 2,058,679 times
disbelieve the thread is legit, but you might as well have said:

"honey, I'm having a threesome with a girl at work! Are you IN or are you OUT on this dealio?!"

Old 11-17-2014, 06:05 AM

3,636 posts, read 3,426,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMBman View Post
What should I do?
You have not done much wrong. In a relationship we _should_ be able to discuss alternatives and scenarios that interest us. Then the other person can consider it - and either accept it or refuse. The reaction she gave to you merely suggesting it is pretty bad.

However what is questionable is that you approached a third person _before_ approaching your partner on the subject.

As for what to do? Acknowledge what you did wrong - apologize for it - but suggest that a part of any healthy relationship is to be able to discuss these things.

Old 11-17-2014, 08:13 AM

248 posts, read 259,341 times
This is one of the most bizarre posts I've read on here...
>Asking your gf for a threesome when you have a 1 year old
>approaching one of your co-workers of all people about it
>thinking all of this is ok

Old 11-17-2014, 08:20 AM

40 posts, read 41,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vigueur2014 View Post
Ok I hate to break it to you, but a huge part of her desire for sex comes for you......meaning that her lack of desire comes from you too....Once you come to terms with the real reason why her interest in sex has diminished, the sooner you can figure out how to change that. It's as clear as day....just look real close in the mirror...
^This^

The OP is probably the who is not attracted to his partner anymore.

Old 11-17-2014, 08:48 AM

2,798 posts, read 2,991,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monumentus View Post
You have not done much wrong. In a relationship we _should_ be able to discuss alternatives and scenarios that interest us. Then the other person can consider it - and either accept it or refuse. The reaction she gave to you merely suggesting it is pretty bad.

"Merely suggesting"? HE PROPOSITIONED HIS COWORKER! There's nothing "mere" about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships