Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-22-2017, 06:46 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,871,783 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Pretty much.

They both get the job done, just whatever one you have a preference for. I used to hate Fords but for work I've had Ford vehicles and they are actually pretty good.
Dodge. Year after year. They look better, too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2017, 06:53 PM

52,305 posts, read 52,734,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
Dodge has been kicking major ass the last few years. We're in the market for a car and we want a Challenger really bad. I'm trying to get myself to get something with better gas mileage. I wanna convince Mrs. Chow to get a mini cooper. She likes them too, but I like them more probably. It's probably about the coolest small car out there. We're also thinking about a Mazda Miata, the cost and gas mileage are better.

If I went with what I really want I'd go for the big azz 8 cylinder Challenger.

Old 04-22-2017, 06:53 PM

2,599 posts, read 2,326,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post

They look purdy but they're not as well made as Ford and Chevy.

Old 04-22-2017, 06:56 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,886,422 times
Ford's are great.

Old 04-22-2017, 06:59 PM

2,599 posts, read 2,326,273 times
Quote:
Dodge has been kicking major ass the last few years. We're in the market for a car and we want a Challenger really bad. I'm trying to get myself to get something with better gas mileage. I wanna convince Mrs. Chow to get a mini cooper. She likes them too, but I like them more probably. It's probably about the coolest small car out there. We're also thinking about a Mazda Miata, the cost and gas mileage are better.

Agreed as far as style and performance. A Challenger with the big azz 8 cylinder is right up my alley as well. Especially one in one of the offbeat colors they have or had. Purple was once an option. And make it manual transmission for me.

The Miata strikes me as a choice a person can't go wrong with. Maybe not as fun as the Challenger but they'll run forever with little emergency repairs needed. At least that's what I recall them to be like.

Old 04-22-2017, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousgeorge5 View Post
They look purdy but they're not as well made as Ford and Chevy.
Wasn't my experience when I traded my last 250,000 mile Dodge in for a newer one. I think maintenance had a lot to do with it.

Old 04-22-2017, 07:09 PM

4,005 posts, read 4,108,969 times
5 Guys has my vote. YUM.

Old 04-22-2017, 07:10 PM

Quote:

She wants the Miata and you know it, now go get the Miata, from you and the pets, for Mother's Day.

Old 04-22-2017, 07:15 PM

The Juicy Lucy
The burger is prepared by putting cheese between two patties of meat, then sealing both patties around the cheese to create a single patty with a cheese core. As the burger cooks, the cheese inside melts. This has the effect of keeping the meat near the center of the burger very juicy.
"Two bars about three miles (5 km) from each other on Cedar Avenue in South Minneapolis both claim to have invented the burger: Matt's Bar and the 5-8 Club."

Old 04-22-2017, 07:15 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,535,624 times
Quote:
Yeah we watched Idiot abroad too.

Ricky and Steven are just brutal with him and always are goofing on him and Ricky likes to call him a "round headed twonk"

LOL, pretty funny stuff. I can related to Karl a little too much sometimes. I'm not as much as a curmudgeon as he is. I do get agree with a lot of his life views. He's always looking around him and seeing the ridiculous.
Hahahaha OMG!!! .... I can just picture you both in a pub and having a pint and trading opinions of your life views! LMAO .... That would be a " telly " classic that would be

Just think over the 20 or so months I've been on here we've sorted out the worlds problems ... yeah sod him have a few pints with me instead!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post
"Idiot abroad " is hilarious

Steve Merchant had that show "hello ladies", which I'm pretty sure he got all his inspiration from CD relationship forum lol
Hello stranger!!!! How's you my love?

That's the program I was thinking off had lol yes SM on the relationships, KP in the politics forum and RG stirring the pot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousgeorge5 View Post
I didn't know they don't have basements there. I grew up in a house with a basement.

I heard they're good. They're not here in the southwest, AFAIK. I guess our equivalent is Lota Burger.

Same thing, different term.
Thank you George it's good to see you btw
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships