Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2017, 11:46 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,351,403 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
That would be rather harsh but I'd mention I wasn't turned on anymore because of the weight. Plus, if someone is ok with the weight gain while dating what is going to happen if they get married.

Something I've noticed a lot is that one or both people get obese, the sex stops and they get divorced. Then and only then do they get back into shape. Makes no sense.
Well, that's his problem. Why go counseling when you're not addressing the real issue?

Seem like a waste of time and money, for everyone.

If he got himself a hot young fit college woman, I can guarantee his all his boredom, anxiety, low libido or whatever health issues will all disappear. LOl

Old 04-03-2017, 11:51 AM

1,659 posts, read 1,659,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluetie789 View Post

She likes to spend a very significant amount of time on foreplay (like 30+ minutes) which is where I begin to get bored.
Only guy I've ever known who said this. Maybe you should get checked out, it's not normal.

Old 04-03-2017, 12:00 PM

23,174 posts, read 26,211,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1986pacecar View Post
Only guy I've ever known who said this. Maybe you should get checked out, it's not normal.

It depends on what she considers foreplay.

Old 04-03-2017, 12:01 PM

4,523 posts, read 3,408,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Well, that's his problem. Why go counseling when you're not addressing the real issue?

Seem like a waste of time and money, for everyone.

If he got himself a hot young fit college woman, I can guarantee his all his boredom, anxiety, low libido or whatever health issues will all disappear. LOl
LOL, +1 rep for the truth, and making me laugh.

Old 04-03-2017, 12:11 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,975,596 times
There's a chance that another woman would "solve" the OP's libido issues, but there's also a 100% chance he will carry his own same old problems into any new relationship if he doesn't get to the bottom of them.

Old 04-03-2017, 12:42 PM

1,883 posts, read 2,522,377 times
I have to agree with others, it sounds like you aren't attracted to her, and you are looking for every excuse in the book to just not say that

Old 04-03-2017, 12:52 PM

1,658 posts, read 1,257,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
There's a chance that another woman would "solve" the OP's libido issues, but there's also a 100% chance he will carry his own same old problems into any new relationship if he doesn't get to the bottom of them.
This. ^^^

Old 04-03-2017, 01:37 PM

405 posts, read 241,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Why do sessions last so long if it's not in the quest of her O? Nice and slow is good sometimes, but sometimes you just want to get in and out quickly (NPI).
For me personally I am an unselfish lover and want to please the woman first before we worry about me, so her orgasm is my number one priority. When it comes to sex, I usually last around 45 minutes to an hour or longer, there is no get in and out quickly with me, i always let the girl know beforehand i last a long time.

Old 04-03-2017, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluetie789 View Post
Maybe low sex drive wasn't the most precise term. But my lack of desiring sex (at least that I'm consciously aware of) stems from the original post.

I mean, I felt bad about referencing weight. I assumed people would think I was shallow for it. But I thought it was good to be upfront when posting here.

Fair.

She likes to spend a very significant amount of time on foreplay (like 30+ minutes) which is where I begin to get bored.

Foreplay for me is the most fun part, not what I receive but when I am giving, when I am pleasuring a girl with foreplay I usually go for about 30 minutes, but I can see how it can be boring for a lot of people who rather get to sex. I like to really pre-heat the oven.

Old 04-03-2017, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reds37win View Post
It's your first relationship, so maybe the two of you are not as open about sex as you should be. You'll have to admit, sharing your issues with complete strangers instead of your partner should feel a bit counter-intuitive.

Talk with her about what you like and what you don't. Encourage her to do the same. Do it respectfully and see if there is some common ground in which the two of you agree.

What you'll typically find is, the less you hold back, the more you will gain from the experience. It can be kinda fun figuring out what the other person likes.

If she isn't having the big O, you haven't discovered what she needs to get there. If you love her, you should take that on as a challenge to figure out how to get you there. She should do the same.

I agree 100%, the last girl I dated, we had a rule where we were an open book with each other and nothing was held back in every aspect. we were honest about everything, and it really made for a lot of fun in all aspects.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships