Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2017, 03:48 PM

21 posts, read 20,910 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassybluesy View Post
She said assuming women wear make up ONLY FOR MEN was sexist.
It's not sexist.

The reason why so many women are losing their minds over this app (google it to see for yourself, or don't, your choice), is because they resent the fact that now men are able to see what they look like without make up. If they didn't care what men thought, then they wouldn't care that men can now see their real faces. They would just shrug and move on.

But guess what, they're not doing that. Now you may claim not to care what men think about this, but there are an awful lot of women who clearly do. They're not happy about it.

Conclusion : Women wear make up to entice men. And now there's a spanner in the works. Act as unbothered as you like, but clearly this has hit a raw nerve with a lot of women.

Old 11-16-2017, 03:51 PM

7,844 posts, read 13,233,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cambouchier View Post
It's not sexist.

The reason why so many women are losing their minds over this app (google it to see for yourself, or don't, your choice), is because they resent the fact that now men are able to see what they look like without make up. If they didn't care what men thought, then they wouldn't care that men can now see their real faces. They would just shrug and move on.

But guess what, they're not doing that. Now you may claim not to care what men think about this, but there are an awful lot of women who clearly do. They're not happy about it.

Conclusion : Women wear make up to entice men. And now there's a spanner in the works. Act as unbothered as you like, but clearly this has hit a raw nerve with a lot of women.
OMG, are you serious? I don't have to read anything online to figure out why women are losing their minds. They're losing their minds because this app is absurd. Obviously it's not going to target MEN. If you honestly think that an app can "remove" make up and expose the skin, you must be delusional.

Clearly this thread was to incite controversy and should be closed.

Old 11-16-2017, 03:54 PM

6,450 posts, read 9,810,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
I still am very interested in the superpowers that being a gay man gives you re: women.
hmmm even if there is such a thing, its not worth batting for the other team for me lol

Old 11-16-2017, 03:58 PM

13,262 posts, read 8,022,582 times
Quote:
It's not sexist.

Dude, if a guy wants to run my picture through some kind of app, I don't care. If some guy wanted to ask me for a picture without makeup, I'd tell him to take a hike.

From what I understand, women can pretty much have their pick when it comes to OLD. If these wonderful winners of masculinity have the termerity to ask a pretty lady for a picture without make up on, well...he can continue to use his hand. Good lord, what a waste of her time.

Old 11-16-2017, 03:58 PM

20,382 posts, read 14,651,390 times
Quote:
It's not sexist.

"Many women are losing their minds over this NEW APP!"

"1 weird spice reverses diabetes in 30 short days!"

"If your bank knew you did this, they'd freak!"

"Dermatologists HATE him!"

"Obama tells homeowners to refinance!"

"What insurance companies don't want you to know!"

Also, there was a lot of outrage over red Starbucks cups, did you not hear! Literally no one you have ever met was actually feeling any actual outrage, but we ASSURE YOU, somewhere, many people were outraged.

And the internet went INSANE!!!!!

*yawn*

Old 11-16-2017, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
OMG, are you serious? I don't have to read anything online to figure out why women are losing their minds. They're losing their minds because this app is absurd. Obviously it's not going to target MEN. If you honestly think that an app can "remove" make up and expose the skin, you must be delusional.

Clearly this thread was to incite controversy and should be closed.
Why are they losing their minds then? Because some app is absurd? Makes no sense. Come on, be honest, why are they really losing their minds?

Old 11-16-2017, 04:00 PM

20,726 posts, read 16,363,404 times
Quote:
Oh they do now.
No they still don't know anything about makeup unless the woman is wearing it like a clown - the app doesn't even work. Now, if women only had x-ray vision or an app to tell if that was a sock in the guy's pants or the real deal.

Old 11-16-2017, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassybluesy View Post
Dude, if a guy wants to run my picture through some kind of app, I don't care. If some guy wanted to ask me for a picture without makeup, I'd tell him to take a hike.
What a fantastic attitude. Shame so many other women can't seem to let it go, isn't it? Why do you think that is then?

Old 11-16-2017, 04:01 PM

13,262 posts, read 8,022,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
"Many women are losing their minds over this NEW APP!"

"1 weird spice reverses diabetes in 30 short days!"

"If your bank knew you did this, they'd freak!"

"Dermatologists HATE him!"

"Obama tells homeowners to refinance!"

"What insurance companies don't want you to know!"

Also, there was a lot of outrage over red Starbucks cups, did you not hear! Literally no one you have ever met was actually feeling any actual outrage, but we ASSURE YOU, somewhere, many people were outraged.

And the internet went INSANE!!!!!

*yawn*

Awesome. LOL

Old 11-16-2017, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
No they don't - the app doesn't even work. Now, if women only had x-ray vision or an app to tell if that was a sock in the guy's pants or the real deal.
You'd love that. Of course you would. Why wouldn't you. You'd download the app and you'd use it. Well that's what's happening here. Men are downloading this app and using it.

Got a problem with that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships