Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2017, 04:04 PM

7,844 posts, read 13,232,605 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
"Many women are losing their minds over this NEW APP!"

"1 weird spice reverses diabetes in 30 short days!"

"If your bank knew you did this, they'd freak!"

"Dermatologists HATE him!"

"Obama tells homeowners to refinance!"

"What insurance companies don't want you to know!"

Also, there was a lot of outrage over red Starbucks cups, did you not hear! Literally no one you have ever met was actually feeling any actual outrage, but we ASSURE YOU, somewhere, many people were outraged.

And the internet went INSANE!!!!!

*yawn*
You won the Internet today! LOL

Old 11-16-2017, 04:08 PM

5,573 posts, read 3,346,558 times
I've only read the last page but it seems like people have the right attitude toward this silly and likely ineffective idea. Nice take Sonic_Spork , although you might have added that the difference in the pics is jaw dropping.

Old 11-16-2017, 04:12 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,718,408 times
I'd laugh at a guy who's that desperate.

That's pathetic.

Hahaha!

Old 11-16-2017, 05:53 PM

1,979 posts, read 3,525,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cambouchier View Post
Why are they losing their minds then? Because some app is absurd? Makes no sense. Come on, be honest, why are they really losing their minds?
IF women are "losing their minds" over this app, it's because it's yet another attack on the one thing women are tired of being measured by: our appearance. Congratulations! Your app demeans women just like so many others!

(As someone who works in PR and marketing, I'm embarrassed by your attempt to publicize your app via this message board. Read the TOS and have some respect for it.)

Old 11-16-2017, 06:03 PM

21 posts, read 20,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BellevueNative View Post
IF women are "losing their minds" over this app, it's because it's yet another attack on the one thing women are tired of being measured by: our appearance. Congratulations! Your app demeans women just like so many others!

No they're losing their minds because at last men now have the choice to see women as they really look. Women put on make up to make themselves look more appealing to men, as you very well know. But men like to know what they're looking at, and now they can. And there's nothing you can do about it. Not a thing.

That's the real reason, which you'll never admit. I know this and I understand why. Words can't describe how utterly hilarious I find this. This is the funniest thing I've come across in a very, very long time. When I found out about it I laughed and laughed.

Have you seen the reactions? You should. They're very amusing.

Old 11-16-2017, 06:19 PM

1,069 posts, read 1,261,067 times
Quote:

(As someone who works in PR and marketing, I'm embarrassed by your attempt to publicize your app via this message board. Read the TOS and have some respect for it.)
Be an interesting and warm person, and you'll be measured less by your appearance.

Old 11-16-2017, 06:24 PM

1,069 posts, read 1,261,067 times
Quote:
No they're losing their minds because at last men now have the choice to see women as they really look. Women put on make up to make themselves look more appealing to men, as you very well know. But men like to know what they're looking at, and now they can. And there's nothing you can do about it. Not a thing.

That's the real reason, which you'll never admit. I know this and I understand why. Words can't describe how utterly hilarious I find this. This is the funniest thing I've come across in a very, very long time. When I found out about it I laughed and laughed.

Watch the women start clamoring for Syrian refugees to compensate for their decrease in collective power. Lolzlozlolzlol

Old 11-16-2017, 06:24 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,335,831 times
Quote:

Why are you so bitter, man?

Old 11-16-2017, 06:27 PM

21 posts, read 20,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSR13 View Post
Be an interesting and warm person, and you'll be measured less by your appearance.
Don't waste your time trying to explain the basics to the sexist women on this thread. They think men only appreciate looks, which is why they cover their faces in make up in order to give men something colorful to look at.

Going back to my original point, the app is great news for women because now men have the opportunity to accept them as they are, which is something that they say a lot and seem to want.

Old 11-16-2017, 06:35 PM

926 posts, read 673,445 times
Quote:
IF women are "losing their minds" over this app, it's because it's yet another attack on the one thing women are tired of being measured by: our appearance.
You can tell that the "OP" doesn't really regard this lame 'app' as a useful dating tool so men can avoid hideous and ogre-looking women who can amazingly transform themselves into a gorgeous 'hottie' with all those cosmetics - which is um, so utterly 'deceptive' to the poor, innocent unsuspecting men who demand that women look like 'hotties' all the time but then also demand that if they don't see the women they date in their 'natural state', then they will 'next' them.

Quote:
I suspect this as well. And, if you read the "OP's" comments below - about how 'utterly hilarious' he thinks womens' reactions are to this useless retarded app, you can plainly see that he's just getting off on degrading womens' appearances as well as making some of the women here on this forum irritated AND laughing at us on top of everything.

Quote:
That's the real reason, which you'll never admit. I know this and I understand why. Words can't describe how utterly hilarious I find this. This is the funniest thing I've come across in a very, very long time. When I found out about it I laughed and laughed. Have you seen the reactions? You should. They're very amusing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships