Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-06-2018, 10:07 PM

2,074 posts, read 1,645,490 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Plenty of single people go without sex for long periods of time. The average man has just 6-8 partners in a lifetime, women 4-6. Make of that what you will.
This scene was hilarious - a mathematical extrapolation of Amy's sexual partners by Sheldon using Bayesian statistics - LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsrGGcQAQf4
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2018, 12:36 AM

10,075 posts, read 7,547,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grad_student200 View Post
This scene was hilarious - a mathematical extrapolation of Amy's sexual partners by Sheldon using Bayesian statistics - LOL.
then each men have 0.002 partners in addition to women if they account for both hands

Old 02-07-2018, 01:25 AM

15,071 posts, read 10,110,560 times
Quote:
Oh I picked up on the pimp thing awhile ago.
Seriously... Reading into it too much. I am not a pimp. I hate pimps.... They are scum. I would never do that to anyone I cared for.... Some I have known for two decades... Closest of friends... A few are like family. I actually make a lot of effort to keep some of them from turning to pimps when times are tough....sometimes even paying their rent and bills with no expectations in return. It gets worse when there are initiatives to pressure them by the LE.... Like what is currently happening in my area.

I've said many times that I actively support legalization but I would not legalize pimping and pandering.

I have always voiced my concerns made it known. Not one thing I have ever posted ever said anything otherwise. But the one post I use "we" instead of "them" you both run with it... Sheesh

I believe that a woman should always have freedom of choice and dominion over their body. I believe that consenting adults should have privacy. Neither is possible with the presence of a pimp.

Yes.. I saw Wmsn4Life post earlier.. I simply ignored it.. Couldn't just leave it huh?

Kinda insulting.

Last edited by usayit; 02-07-2018 at 02:42 AM..

Old 02-07-2018, 08:16 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,740,695 times
Hey, if having a marriage, a family, and a bunch of prostitutes as friends/financial beneficiaries works for you, go forth and prosper! Although I would expect a little cut of their fee for answering their phones for them.

Old 02-07-2018, 08:21 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,989,150 times
Quote:
Oh I picked up on the pimp thing awhile ago.

Ugh, missed this. Gross.

Old 02-07-2018, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Hey, if having a marriage, a family, and a bunch of prostitutes as friends/financial beneficiaries works for you, go forth and prosper! Although I would expect a little cut of their fee for answering their phones for them.
That's not funny.... not at all.

Funny how supposedly educated people can pull out of their rear end from "we" and "them". I don't need money from them, I have a full-time well paid professional job... they were actually quite spiritually supportive while I was in school.

Old 02-07-2018, 08:42 AM

13,262 posts, read 8,034,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noliving View Post
Sassybluesy - Are you one of those women?

I'm a happily married monogamous woman, so 'no'.

If I were single, and I knew in advance that my partner to be was inexperienced? Sure. We could have some fun.

Old 02-07-2018, 09:00 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,975,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usayit View Post

Funny how supposedly educated people can pull out of their rear end from "we" and "them".
It's easy to do when posters are vague. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If your job as a pimp or answering the phone at Roxxie's gentlemen's club or whatever it is is relevant to the thread, then explain it. If not, leave it out.

Old 02-07-2018, 09:05 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,740,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post

If your job as a pimp or answering the phone at Roxxie's gentlemen's club or whatever it is is relevant to the thread, then explain it. If not, leave it out.
Nothing vague about a family man paying the bills and rent of working girls though.

Old 02-07-2018, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post

You conveniently excluded my post in its content and thus removed it from which the context. Then fixated on the typo of using "we" instead of "them". The context had nothing to do with my role in these women's lives but rather the topic around STDs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
lol I know and I'm pretty horny but don't want to go to a prostitute in fear of std's
I responded with

Quote:
Originally Posted by usayit View Post
I know a a lot sex workers (and I'm not referring to low level street walkers willing to risk it for the next fix) that I'd rather trust with safe sex than some random lady at the bar; both too drunk to get the condom. Most sex workers I know wouldn't even entertain the idea of sex without condom with a client. Heck, clients get black listed for even asking

We get a lot of married and older guys calling... Yes... we also get requests for sex without condom and I don't know who is more nutz.. the willing sex worker or the client. Just imagine if the same group of guys end up at a bar with a random non-working lady... who doesn't know better.. or too drunk.

Honestly.... lately.... (at least in my area), I'd be more concerned with getting caught by LE than catching STDs.

If it was relevant to the thread I would have made it so when you pointed out my misuse of a pronouns. But as I was referring to the discussion around STDs YOU made it relevant to me not I. My post wasn't vague, your snippet of my post did. The context was STDs not what you made it out to be. It is the reason why I ignore your post in the first place.

I've always been civil with you... even in heated debate. You could at least afford the same to me as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships