Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2009, 03:12 PM

37,131 posts, read 42,193,480 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyandclaire89 View Post
Again...most women have no clue how important sex is to most men...Basically sex is about as important to most man like water and food...I know that sounds hard to believe...but its true for most men...
Pretty sure most women "have a clue" about their own husbands. It's not as if you have some nugget of wisdom nobody else ever thought of. It just NOT THAT SIMPLE because you "have no clue" about the dynamics of anyone elses relationship.

If you want to really know what happens look for other online forums that discuss such things, they are full of women (and men) who were "getting plenty" at home but left their marriages anyway. Sex, no matter how important, is not the end all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2009, 03:15 PM

20,708 posts, read 19,351,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I kinda agree too.

Men don't have the power, women do. All a woman has to do is make her self available and most of the time guys come flocking.

Men make themselves available and most women don't come flocking.

Some exceptions do exist, but not many.

Hi Chowhound,

I guess I am in the not too many because that is not how I think. I cannot relate.

Old 12-24-2009, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
It's true, but only to some (quite little actually) extend. It highly depends on who they are.

Hi sierraAZ,

It ties in with the rest of the thread. Women who are not emotionally connected to their husbands are not exactly too excited about the random volunteer for the same reason. Most women are not interested in what those men offer which is pump and dump.

Old 12-24-2009, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyandclaire89 View Post
Oh really...well all I can say is that you'd be shocked on how many men think the way I do...but are too scared to say it...

Hi tonyandclaire89,

This is how I would handle it. The first thing is to be a decent husband. Do the basics. Spend some time on something she likes. Even half an hour if you are already doing nothing.

To build on that foundation stir things up with sweet and sour:

I would not have affairs but I would flirt with other women in front of my wife(based upon the principle women want men other women want). It will remind her that you are desirable and if done tastefully and in moderation she may even like it. Then do simple romantic things and spent a few bucks on a flowers occasionally. If it seems like work then maybe she is on to something that you don't care. Combine this with forcefully denying any unreasonable junk she throws at you but do others that are reasonable consistently. Instead of a being a bum, you will become an interesting and desirable fellow. It might even be the man you were.

If it still does not work then your womanising skills will serve you well moving on...

Old 12-24-2009, 03:36 PM

1,360 posts, read 1,941,983 times
Quote:
Pretty sure most women "have a clue" about their own husbands. It's not as if you have some nugget of wisdom nobody else ever thought of. It just NOT THAT SIMPLE because you "have no clue" about the dynamics of anyone elses relationship.

If you want to really know what happens look for other online forums that discuss such things, they are full of women (and men) who were "getting plenty" at home but left their marriages anyway. Sex, no matter how important, is not the end all.
Your absolutely right...however all Im saying is that for most men sex is extremely important in any relationship more so than most women think...

Old 12-24-2009, 03:53 PM

5,323 posts, read 6,098,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post

(based upon the principle women want men other women want). It will rem.
WHy do you think thats the case?

Men if we like what wee see thats good enough we dont need everyone else to cosign who we like for us

Old 12-24-2009, 04:18 PM

1,342 posts, read 2,161,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Hi tonyandclaire89,

This is how I would handle it. The first thing is to be a decent husband. Do the basics. Spend some time on something she likes. Even half an hour if you are already doing nothing.

To build on that foundation stir things up with sweet and sour:

I would not have affairs but I would flirt with other women in front of my wife(based upon the principle women want men other women want). It will remind her that you are desirable and if done tastefully and in moderation she may even like it. Then do simple romantic things and spent a few bucks on a flowers occasionally. If it seems like work then maybe she is on to something that you don't care. Combine this with forcefully denying any unreasonable junk she throws at you but do others that are reasonable consistently. Instead of a being a bum, you will become an interesting and desirable fellow. It might even be the man you were.

If it still does not work then your womanising skills will serve you well moving on...
Goes back to what I was saying earlier. The more women realizes you're in demand and have options, the less likely she'll go frigid. Chalk it up to female nature regarding competition. Women are catty by nature, so when you ping those natural instincts they'll fight for your attention. Not getting married in the first place is a massive boon in this regard because it synchs their logical and emotional thinking knowing and feeling you could split with the next best thing. Once you're hitched the best you can do is engage her emotional side with pangs of competition and whatnot.

Also, this stuff is a two-way street. Why the hell are men supposed to be bending over backwards to please their wives/gf? Shouldn't the women be doing their share of giving their men mind blowing sex & bjs as ways of getting them to commit or help out around the house? Reciprocation is what it all boils down to. Most of what I'm reading from women in this thread translates to "me! me! me!" How's this for another way of looking at things: why are the women that go frigid being so selfish?

Old 12-24-2009, 04:22 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,139,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutz76 View Post
Also, this stuff is a two-way street.
Sure is. I know of nobody who likes to only give and receive nothing in return - certainly not in the realm of relationships.

Old 12-24-2009, 04:39 PM

6,565 posts, read 14,291,928 times
Well, I think most here know my take on all of this.... Let's just say I got the mower started and it stalled again. Thank god for hand-shears...

Old 12-24-2009, 04:50 PM

3,440 posts, read 5,716,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutz76 View Post
Goes back to what I was saying earlier. The more women realizes you're in demand and have options, the less likely she'll go frigid. Chalk it up to female nature regarding competition. Women are catty by nature, so when you ping those natural instincts they'll fight for your attention. Not getting married in the first place is a massive boon in this regard because it synchs their logical and emotional thinking knowing and feeling you could split with the next best thing. Once you're hitched the best you can do is engage her emotional side with pangs of competition and whatnot.

Also, this stuff is a two-way street. Why the hell are men supposed to be bending over backwards to please their wives/gf? Shouldn't the women be doing their share of giving their men mind blowing sex & bjs as ways of getting them to commit or help out around the house? Reciprocation is what it all boils down to. Most of what I'm reading from women in this thread translates to "me! me! me!" How's this for another way of looking at things: why are the women that go frigid being so selfish?
Yes sir.

Once men understand a western woman's entitlement mindset, they will be better off.

I am all for men pleasing their wives and girlfriends but almost everything I hear in relationships is what the man is supposed to do for their women, or what he is not doing.

How a man is not listening, how is not pay attention to her emotional needs, then once you hear the man's side, you realize his woman is doing none of these things for him!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships