Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2010, 07:34 AM

22,343 posts, read 29,452,102 times

Advertisements

Ok so its going to be my 35th bday tomorrow. My best friend and her husband and I are going to go to a swingers club on Friday night. They have been once and I've never been and just to clarify, the three of us are not getting together It's something I've always been curious about and just wanted to try something new. I'm very openminded but honestly I'm nervous but excited at the same time. I honestly do not see myself dive bombing into a gigantic orgy going on, LOL but would I stand there and watch?? Sure, why not? I mean you can totally go and not participate. Anyone else been and what was your expierence like??? You can DM me if you choose not to post in thread. It should be interesting, LOL

Old 05-19-2010, 07:52 AM

956 posts, read 1,768,067 times
Happy birthday to you! And to me, too..

Old 05-19-2010, 07:56 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,716,107 times
Happy birthday to both of you.

Have a good time.

Old 05-19-2010, 08:00 AM

956 posts, read 1,768,067 times
Thank you, my dear(and I promise I won't be spending time tomorrow with any chavs or chavettes..).

Old 05-19-2010, 09:05 AM

2,618 posts, read 6,164,760 times
Ummm, where did you find this swinger's club? I'd like to go...

Old 05-19-2010, 09:13 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,431,220 times
After seeing her profile pic for the first time tonight, I'm keen to go too........

Old 05-19-2010, 09:33 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,959,573 times
^^^DIT to da TO!!!!!

Old 05-19-2010, 09:35 AM

7,005 posts, read 21,342,445 times
Just make sure you wear the same shirt as on your profile. Gosh!!! you're hott!! lol

Last edited by Mr.Cat; 05-19-2010 at 09:49 AM..

Old 05-19-2010, 09:38 AM

24,868 posts, read 24,399,838 times
Well I've only been to two swingers clubs, and they were both very different. To be fair, they were in completely different cities too, so.

One was in New Orleans, and it was more of orgy going on, feel free to join in type.

The other was in Nashville, and that was a different animal all together. It wasn't an orgy, and while there were people making out, there wasn't any sex that I could see. It was more of a place for couples to go, to meet other couples and singles who are interested in a threesome. Then, after the club closed, you went home with whomever you decided to spend the night with.

The Nashville experience was much better. When you go single though, if you think you've felt like a piece of meat before, you're going to feel like a gazelle walking through a lion pride. Be ready for it, be confident, and sure of yourself. Otherwise, you won't have a good time.

Old 05-19-2010, 12:00 PM

8,568 posts, read 18,116,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
Ok so its going to be my 35th bday tomorrow. My best friend and her husband and I are going to go to a swingers club on Friday night. They have been once and I've never been and just to clarify, the three of us are not getting together It's something I've always been curious about and just wanted to try something new. I'm very openminded but honestly I'm nervous but excited at the same time. I honestly do not see myself dive bombing into a gigantic orgy going on, LOL but would I stand there and watch?? Sure, why not? I mean you can totally go and not participate. Anyone else been and what was your expierence like??? You can DM me if you choose not to post in thread. It should be interesting, LOL

There's so much info you need:

Of Primary Importance: No pressure to participate. When you're ready, you decide and you make the first move. Your "no" WILL be respected. A "not yet" means come back and ask me later. It is not an invitation to try to sway you.

First, there are 2 types of swingers clubs/parties: on-site and off.

On-Site means it's more than a meet-n-greet. Sex will be happening. Often these clubs are members only, and pre-approval required. Some require an in-person interview and at least one member recommendation. Others are a bit less restrictive. Keep in mind, this is for your protection as well as protection of the existing members.

Off-site means it's basically a big meet-n-greet. You will find some dancing, lots of sexual flirting, but generally (not always) not public sex.

Next there are swingers clubs vs house parties - depends on the state. Florida has/had at least 2 swingers clubs I used to know about, NYC had 1 onsite and a couple off-site. However, the off-site frequently had people having full sex right on the dance floor. Generally the clubs are more "formal" - whereas the house parties are more casual and the people often are locals who become regulars.

Some clubs allow NO single males, ever. Some only claim not to allow single males but actually have a list of accepted males who pay at least double the membership and/or entry fee. Almost ALL allow/encourage single females. A woman who brings along a single male with whom she is not in a regular relationship with (even as a friend) is called a ticket. This is frowned on in many areas and is a way to get herself barred in the future.

There is one absolute rule: No means no. Period and always. I have seen (mostly single) males literally picked up and tossed out of the home by other patrons for ignoring a clear no. Oh, and it's not just for males - no applies to other women as well.

You are responsible for your own protection. I recommend you get some femidoms and keep them handy - you might want to practice ahead of time. Don't forget lube and spermicide as well.

Some clubs are mostly partner exchange, some are more open. There may be open rooms (where you are mostly free to join and/or watch), semi-private rooms where you are advised to ask if it's ok to join or watch, and private rooms - don't go in unless you've discussed it ahead of time.

The best "swingers etiquette" I've seen it as alliekat.com. There is a list of swingers' etiquette found at NASCA dot com (Natl Swing Clubs America) and is also the place to find clubs in your area.

Go, relax, enjoy. Do as much or as little as you want.

PS Be prepared for every body shape under the sun.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships