Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2010, 07:00 PM

2,136 posts, read 4,787,696 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
On this, the anniversary of your death, please know that despite the many, many years now passed, that you are still loved, and oh, so missed by me....

Take gentle resting care, Dad.
Father, God, I lift up the hearts of all of those who grieve for the loss of a loved one. My they feel the comfort of your loving arms around them.

In Christ's name I pray,
Amen
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2010, 06:10 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,040,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
On this, the anniversary of your death, please know that despite the many, many years now passed, that you are still loved, and oh, so missed by me....

Take gentle resting care, Dad.

((((hugs))))

Old 11-10-2010, 07:24 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,654,459 times
June, I will offer up a prayer for you to the Creator to watch over you on your endeavors.osay

Old 11-14-2010, 05:03 PM

968 posts, read 2,617,804 times
A former acquaintance lost a loved one. Please comfort the family's hearts and minds in this time of grief.

Old 11-14-2010, 05:33 PM

5,503 posts, read 5,567,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cityhopper View Post
A former acquaintance lost a loved one. Please comfort the family's hearts and minds in this time of grief.
cityhopper...please give us a name that we can focus our prayers on behalf of...sincerely.

Old 11-14-2010, 09:36 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,500,581 times
Prayer being said for the requests here..

Special prayers for those who are seeking God/Creator, that your hearts and minds will be opened to the spirit already within you..

I ask that you keep my grandson Michael in your prayers. He has been in the hospital for several days with pneumonia and other complications from his paralysis..

Old 11-18-2010, 07:22 PM

3,401 posts, read 13,368,636 times
Default Bp

Dear God,

Please take good care of BP. She was too tiny, too filthy, and too hurt to make it as long as she did in this world. But for 1 whole day, she was rescued from under the hood of that car. She was loved, cradled, rocked. She was bottle fed. She was gently bathed over and over and over to get the engine grease off from her tiny bits and her burnt paws. She was making progress. She was eating, drinking, going to the bathroom.. she was purring when I slept with her inside my PJs last night. I don't know why she had the siezure when she did, but all I can say is thankyou for the second one, that took her from this world into yours so peacefully.

I love you little BP. you'll always be my little oil spill. And I know you weren't with me very long, but you will always be one of my babies, too. You had a home. And now you have a better one.
Attached Thumbnails
Prayer for any worldview-img113.jpg  

Old 11-20-2010, 07:09 PM

Maryland Kitten,

I am thanking God for people like you who can look into the eyes of an injured, abused , abandoned animal and feel love and compassion, and care for them even though the outcome is grim..I am so grateful that you comforted this little kitten as she crossed the "Rainbow Bridge."

God Bless the caretakers of Gods creatures..

Old 11-20-2010, 07:39 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,654,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marylandkitten View Post
Dear God,

Please take good care of BP. She was too tiny, too filthy, and too hurt to make it as long as she did in this world. But for 1 whole day, she was rescued from under the hood of that car. She was loved, cradled, rocked. She was bottle fed. She was gently bathed over and over and over to get the engine grease off from her tiny bits and her burnt paws. She was making progress. She was eating, drinking, going to the bathroom.. she was purring when I slept with her inside my PJs last night. I don't know why she had the siezure when she did, but all I can say is thankyou for the second one, that took her from this world into yours so peacefully.

I love you little BP. you'll always be my little oil spill. And I know you weren't with me very long, but you will always be one of my babies, too. You had a home. And now you have a better one.
The world is a much better place because people like you who care and comfort those who can't for themselves.

Old 11-25-2010, 07:16 AM

On this day I offer a prayer of thanksgiving for all the people who are serving meals to the less fortunate ones of this great nation, the veterans in the hospitals around this country, the homeless, the elderly andlonely in nursing homes and to the many children in need.

God Bless the ones who willingly and lovingly give so much of themselves to all of us..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality