Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-22-2010, 07:51 PM

7,998 posts, read 12,279,193 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpasture View Post

He is having way too much fun and is getting spoiled by attractive nurses...
Now why, June just has to wonder, does this not surprise her?

Ptsum: Behave!

Remember the mantra, or else!....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2010, 08:56 PM

7,525 posts, read 16,988,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
Ptsum: Behave!
I'm not sure I understand this...........here you have a warrior with a strong heart, surrounded by these women who come to his bedside, hold his hand (while taking blood pressure), come to him in the night (so he can get another pill), and he is dressed seductively in a clean robe that has those cute little ties holding the backside together.............for women that anxious to please him, it would not be polite to refuse their attentions............surely NOT behaving would be the gracious thing to do............

Old 02-22-2010, 09:11 PM

3,331 posts, read 5,958,411 times
Quote:
I'm not sure I understand this...........here you have a warrior with a strong heart, surrounded by these women who come to his bedside, hold his hand (while taking blood pressure), come to him in the night (so he can get another pill), and he is dressed seductively in a clean robe that has those cute little ties holding the backside together.............for women that anxious to please him, it would not be polite to refuse their attentions............surely NOT behaving would be the gracious thing to do............

Ya...no doubt. Besides, there's that whole NDN aura thing. I've seen the covers of those romance novels women read. You know the ones: A warrior nuzzling a woman who is in animal ecstasy. It can't be helped. It is a curse we NDN men must bear!...aaayyyeeee.

Old 02-22-2010, 09:30 PM

Quote:
They all gather 'round my teepee
Late at night tryin' to catch a peek at me
In nothin' but my buffalo briefs
I got 'em standin' in line

'Cause I'm an Indian outlaw
Half Cherokee and Choctaw

YouTube - "I'm An Indian Outlaw"

Old 02-23-2010, 09:00 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,516,611 times
Quote:

Well then, I do hope they did a really good job fixing his heart

It is great news that he is doing so well..He is fondly missed around the forums..

Old 02-23-2010, 09:25 PM

He called me from home tonight, sounded well......lots of spirit.......said he will return here tomorrow. I am anxious to hear his stories of the hospital........tonight I am having a smoke of thanksgiving...........

Old 02-23-2010, 09:59 PM

Quote:

Oh, and to think that June had such faith and hope in you, Goodpasture!

Poor Ptsum.... From your (all too descriptive) depiction of his week long struggle, one can only wonder!

June's seein' it differently, now.

Old 02-23-2010, 10:09 PM

Quote:

He called me from home tonight, sounded well.

He tried calling me, but I was at a late night meeting. Returned his call, and got the Misses....Sent my 'June well wishes" all ways round!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpasture

.....lots of spirit.......

Which June now better understands the context of that "lots of spirit" against the context of your previous post!

Goodness!.....

Old 02-23-2010, 11:40 PM

11,798 posts, read 25,194,708 times
I'm very glad to hear that ptsum is doing well. He is missed here.

Old 02-24-2010, 07:55 AM

764 posts, read 1,422,190 times
This is wonderful news to wake up to this morning! Ptsum's presence has been greatly missed.

Blessings,
pnc
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality