Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-07-2010, 08:35 PM

7,525 posts, read 16,990,352 times

Advertisements

Thanks Charlie.....updates are appreciated.

Let her know we've been thinking of her, please.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2010, 10:20 PM

11,798 posts, read 25,196,822 times
Charlie, give songinthewind7 my best wishes. I am very happy that it went well.

Old 03-11-2010, 01:08 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,348,336 times
Hi everyone.
Just posting quickly to say hi and if I can stop taking so many naps, I will be back in the circle drumming again (unless you want me in the circle snoring)

I'm doing good though, just tired.

Old 03-11-2010, 01:20 PM

11,798 posts, read 25,196,822 times
Glad to read that you are doing well, songinthewind7. I have a drum set that will keep you awake.

Old 03-11-2010, 03:33 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,662,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by songinthewind7 View Post
Hi everyone.
Just posting quickly to say hi and if I can stop taking so many naps, I will be back in the circle drumming again (unless you want me in the circle snoring)

I'm doing good though, just tired.
songinthewind,it is good to hear from you,however you must get your rest in order to get back to full strength,it will take time but your spirit is ever present with us.Let us do the drumming for you until your return,there is always an honored place for you within the Sacred Circle.I offer this drumming for you and everyone who sits with us.osay

YouTube - Earth Drum - Power Animals - David and Steve Gordon

Old 03-12-2010, 10:30 AM

1,179 posts, read 1,406,043 times
Is there snacks?

Old 03-12-2010, 11:18 AM

1,236 posts, read 3,118,036 times
Hey, Songinthewind, Great to see you back. Can you keep the beat with your snoring? If so, We say Welcome. Just kidding. It is great to have you and ptsum posting again. Get well wishes to you.

Old 03-12-2010, 12:09 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,348,336 times
LOL not sure about keeping the beat with the snoring but I'll give it some more time until I start drumming again.

Sounds like you're doing well ptsum.
Catman - bring on the drums.

Old 03-13-2010, 05:31 AM

444 posts, read 1,212,339 times
Song, I am so glad to see you posting, thanks for keeping us in your heart. Now, I for one, am a snorer, not by choice, but I also have that druming of my restless leg syndrome, and the rythmn is right They used to call me K_ Jean the dancing machine, lol It just makes ye smile bigger eh? I see ya... love *** ^*^
Ptsum Thank you! For sharing your beautiful soul with us and for teaching us a thing... much respect to you kind Sir. I see you as a great Knight, with Honour and Valor. I wish you well )

Old 03-19-2010, 08:37 AM

10,607 posts, read 11,662,675 times
This past Wednesday marked a month since my open-heart surgery and I have had a lot of time to reflect on what transpired during the surgery. The surgery took about 4 1/2 to 5 hours to do and for 45 minutes during this procedure I was clinically dead, my heart had been stopped and I was put on an artificial respirator during that period of time but an unusual thing happened to me during that same period of time and it has taken me some time to really comprehend what has happened, my spirit was not within my earthly body, for that short period of time I had crossed over to the other world and sat for that short period of time with my ancestors and became aware of many things, we sat and talked and after a while my grandfather came to me and told me, it is not my time and my earth walk is not finished and he made me aware of the fact that all of my ancestors were watching over me and guiding me and that is why I am still here now.

I have come to the conclusion that whatever religion or belief that each and every one of us have is not the wrong one, to me sitting with my ancestors in the other world would be the equivalent to a Christian going to their heaven or a Muslim going to their paradise or a Buddhist believing in his reincarnation, or any of the many other beliefs that believe that there is a better life on the other side, we all have different names for it depending on the religion and the belief and it is something that we all strive to go to, so there is no wrong way to believe, we are all trying to work towards going to that better place in the other world and it is all good.
mitakuye oyassin
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality