Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 07:50 PM

9,616 posts, read 12,923,337 times

Advertisements

Coincidentally, I happened to hear on the radio today that 75%+ of the Jewish population in this world lives in the USA. "Scientists agree that..." this percentage is rising rapidly. Aside from perhaps taking a lifelong dream vacation trip to the Holy Cities, and then getting the heck outa there when the rockets fly again, there are precious few Jews who would give up living comfortably in West LA or New York City and go to the relative hell hole that is Israel.

So.. .as for the Jews "returning" to Israel; ain't happening. Won't; tither!

Tom, again, you tell us that Newton's prophecy is coming true right now. LOL: Which part again? The return of Christ in 2060-69??? Sixty years FROM NOW? The Jewish population is leaving Israel, or choosing to live elsewhere, and you call this the prophecy fullfilled?

Well OK for you, but until it happens, it ain't happened. Pretty straightforward logic. To me anyhow. Apparently not in your head tho'...

BTW, I'm still waiting. You made your usual sweeping statements about Sir Isaacs' multiple (that means more than one, BTW) prophecies. I want to know about them all please.

Again, third polite time's a charm: a simple list, with supposed dates and location of occurrence. Please?

This is typical of your usual bloviating overstatements and wild assumptions. You typically cite one sketchy and improbable study result by some old Christian source. (1950s science is current enough for you apparently) , and then a few days later remind us how "Scientists now agree that... blah blah blah..."

Hardly, Tom. Hardly. We can read & Google too y'know!

Oh, and your success with downloading and reading Tim Callahan's easily acquired book on false prophecy, proven line by line? I gotta hear this! Or will you just ignore it and then tell us that prophecies are all coming to pass now, and "Scientists everywhere agree on this..."

Yup. Sure we do....

Let's all sing along now: "I've got your number baby.... I know what you duz..."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2010, 09:56 PM

7,628 posts, read 10,974,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Correct about the Jews? Since when? They are not all returning, sorry bud. I know tons here that have no desire to go there!!

ANd he would realize how wrong the Bible is, science has pretty much ruled it out ( to those that are willing to see it).

By the year 2030 Israel will be home to most Jews.
Intermarriage, low birth rates threaten Diaspora Jewry: By 2030 Israel will be home to most Jews :: Jewish Media Resources

Sorry bud, but you need to consider a little more then your personal Jewish friends.

Old 01-11-2010, 09:58 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,148,408 times
If Newton was so smart, why didn't he come up with the theory of relativity?

20yrsinBranson

Old 01-11-2010, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post
Coincidentally, I happened to hear on the radio today that 75%+ of the Jewish population in this world lives in the USA. "Scientists agree that..." this percentage is rising rapidly. Aside from perhaps taking a lifelong dream vacation trip to the Holy Cities, and then getting the heck outa there when the rockets fly again, there are precious few Jews who would give up living comfortably in West LA or New York City and go to the relative hell hole that is Israel.

So.. .as for the Jews "returning" to Israel; ain't happening. Won't; tither!

Tom, again, you tell us that Newton's prophecy is coming true right now. LOL: Which part again? The return of Christ in 2060-69??? Sixty years FROM NOW? The Jewish population is leaving Israel, or choosing to live elsewhere, and you call this the prophecy fullfilled?

Well OK for you, but until it happens, it ain't happened. Pretty straightforward logic. To me anyhow. Apparently not in your head tho'...

BTW, I'm still waiting. You made your usual sweeping statements about Sir Isaacs' multiple (that means more than one, BTW) prophecies. I want to know about them all please.

Again, third polite time's a charm: a simple list, with supposed dates and location of occurrence. Please?

This is typical of your usual bloviating overstatements and wild assumptions. You typically cite one sketchy and improbable study result by some old Christian source. (1950s science is current enough for you apparently) , and then a few days later remind us how "Scientists now agree that... blah blah blah..."

Hardly, Tom. Hardly. We can read & Google too y'know!

Oh, and your success with downloading and reading Tim Callahan's easily acquired book on false prophecy, proven line by line? I gotta hear this! Or will you just ignore it and then tell us that prophecies are all coming to pass now, and "Scientists everywhere agree on this..."

Yup. Sure we do....

Let's all sing along now: "I've got your number baby.... I know what you duz..."

rifleman, I think you need to tune into a more accurate station.

Intermarriage, low birth rates threaten Diaspora Jewry: By 2030 Israel will be home to most Jews :: Jewish Media Resources

Old 01-11-2010, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gplex View Post
Except people made this come true. If the bible said Jews would go to china and live there, they wouldn't be in the middle east now would they.
Yes, people like Hitler help to make these Old Testament prophecies come true. And since no other nation wanted the Jewish people. Going back to Israel was their only option. Or do you think it was the Jewish people who incourage Hitler to build his death camps. And by doing that, they helped motivate the other Jewish people to return to Israel? Is that what your saying?

Old 01-12-2010, 08:27 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,675,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post

Sorry bud, but you need to consider a little more then your personal Jewish friends.
Not a BUD< there you go assuming again.

And all Jews will not be returning, sorry to burst your bubble. Most Jews does not equal all, which is what was said, that ALL jews will return. NOT going to happen.

Old 01-12-2010, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
Yes, people like Hitler help to make these Old Testament prophecies come true. And since no other nation wanted the Jewish people. Going back to Israel was their only option. Or do you think it was the Jewish people who incourage Hitler to build his death camps. And by doing that, they helped motivate the other Jewish people to return to Israel? Is that what your saying?
Hitler thought he was doing GODS work. I mean God set the tone, dont like what is going on kill kill kill. Crazies will latch on to that.

Adolf Hitler on God: Quotes from Adolf Hitler Expressing Belief & Faith in God - Adolf Hitler had Faith in God that His Agenda was Divinely Ordained

Old 01-12-2010, 08:34 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,616,724 times
Well, well, well...there's nothing quite like someone who isn't Jewish speaking for us. Campbell, stick to what you know and leave us out of it.

Old 01-12-2010, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
Well, well, well...there's nothing quite like someone who isn't Jewish speaking for us. Campbell, stick to what you know and leave us out of it.
But he KNOWS everything. LOL

Old 01-12-2010, 09:42 AM

53 posts, read 66,088 times
Wow...yes Isaac Newton founded some of the basic principles of science we know today but that was far before the atomic age, the discovery of radioactivity, pure Chemistry that govern quantum reactions, DNA, Red Shift, stellar nuclear synthesis, spectroscopy ..he never heard of protons and neutrons and all that they can and cannot do. He did not know that life is made up entirely of non-life.

Would he had believed in the Christian god knowing this? ...we will never know...but today, in the information age....the more someone knows the less likely one is to believe that the creator of the universe cares what you do with your life, in what direction you pray or even if you pray at all.

I will not argue with you because its useless...but I hope you realize how vague and stupid your assumptions are.

Last edited by LA_Cienega; 01-12-2010 at 10:54 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality