Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2010, 04:29 PM

7,998 posts, read 12,277,938 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by perwil3356 View Post
Send pictures ASAP,let the R&P Forum decide for themselves.J/K
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound? View Post
I second that motion
ROFLOL!!!

Oh, don't you just wish!!!

~Besides, it's in the moderator's "Code of Honor" to not send photos of ourselves running down nude beaches with Bo Derek type corn rows in our hair! And June, of course, must comport herself accordingly at all times!....

Last edited by june 7th; 10-01-2010 at 05:53 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2010, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cncracer View Post
June we all know religious people are born with clothes on. Most of that white pasty skin has never seen the light of day. I am sure the nude beach is just like the liquor store, they would never be caught dead on one, or with alcohol in those beach bags.
Call June crazy (trust her, it's been done before...) but she suspects that just as believers came into this world as brand spankin' buck naked as you and June were, so too, they've been known to frequent nude beaches, upon an ocassion or two...Uh huh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cncracer
I think being it is a beach we should do one of those parting of the sea events.

Trust June on this one: The sheer horror of a nude June setting foot on a nude beach would make the seas part!

Old 10-01-2010, 04:46 PM

4,348 posts, read 7,357,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
ROFLOL!!!

Oh, don't you just wish!!!

~esides, it's in the moderator's "Code of Honor" to not send photos of ourselves running down nude beaches with Bo Derek type corn rows in our hair! And June, of course, must comport herself accordingly at all times!....
Oh rats, I was sitting here with my magnifying glass waiting for the picture. Now I need to make an excuse to Mrs. Cncracer on why I have been so quite for so long. She most likely thinks I have died being I seldom sit still more than a few minuets but she might wonder why I am sitting here nude too. I will tell her I am practicing sunning for the CD Nude Beach week, that strange enough to pass as normal for me.

Old 10-01-2010, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Call June crazy (trust her, it's been done before...) but she suspects that just as believers came into this world as brand spankin' buck naked as you and June were, so too, they've been known to frequent nude beaches, upon an ocassion or two...Uh huh.

I forgot those liberal Boston babies are born naked religious or not, but I think the religious babies in the bible belt are born in tan slacks, and little polo shirts. The girls of course are in pressed dresses with gloves. I bet some even have hats. This is not to be confused with those southern non-religious babies who are born naked as was our daughter.

Old 10-01-2010, 06:00 PM

Quote:

Oh rats, I was sitting here with my magnifying glass waiting for the picture. Now I need to make an excuse to Mrs. Cncracer on why I have been so quite for so long.

Lest we forget, it takes but a moment to dis-robe, but it's taking June a bit of time to get all those braids in, so *patience, patience!*

Quote:
She most likely thinks I have died
Lord knows if June ever sent you a nude picture of herself on a nude beach, you no doubt would! The sheer, unadulterated horror alone would no doubt "do you in."

Quote:
.....she might wonder why I am sitting here nude too.
Hey, pal, ever try to braid an entire head of hair into corn rows while in the buff? June has no sympathy for ya!

Oh yeah, and June is phoning Mrs. Cncracer to tell on you!!!

Old 10-01-2010, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Lest we forget, it takes but a moment to dis-robe, but it's taking June a bit of time to get all those braids in, so *patience, patience!*

Lord knows if June ever sent you a nude picture of herself on a nude beach, you no doubt would! The sheer, unadulterated horror alone would no doubt "do you in."

Hey, pal, ever try to braid an entire head of hair into corn rows while in the buff? June has no sympathy for ya!

That is the answer. I will tell her I am braiding my body hair into corn rows. That will account for all the time I have spent on the lap top, and is even stranger than training to sun bath. Who wouldn’t believe such a tale?
Than when the braids come out I will look like a curly hair ball, or better yet like the NC blond Sasquatch who is having a bad hair day.

Oh, I have the phone by me, and Sasquatches just do a lot of heavy breathing when on the phone.

Old 10-01-2010, 06:53 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,538,091 times
Quote:
Trust June on this one: June looks pretty damn good for her age, as well, but she's also thinking that a nude June on a nude beach might nonetheless be sufficient cause to call in the Coast Guard!
As long as a bunch of people don't gather around and try to push you back into the water

Old 10-01-2010, 06:57 PM

56 posts, read 94,648 times
Quote:

I doubt most of us will be looking at your braids,trust me!

Old 10-01-2010, 07:43 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,660,863 times
Quote:

That's all right, I got a private stash of photos of her and some of her friends dancing around a fire during a pagan ceremony........

Old 10-01-2010, 08:08 PM

Quote:
[font=Verdana]Oh, I have the phone by me...
Yeah, well after what you've posted here today, you darn well better! Has June ever got an ear-full to tell Mrs. Cncracer!

Quote:
.....and Sasquatches just do a lot of heavy breathing when on the phone.
Cncracer, is that you calling June at all hours of the day and night?

June just knew it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
As long as a bunch of people don't gather around and try to push you back into the water
There's no accounting for a "trauma response" ya know....Might be better for the overall safety and well being of the nation at large if you all just push June back into the water....and from there use your god-given humanity!

Quote:
Originally Posted by perwil3356 View Post
I doubt most of us will be looking at your braids,trust me!
No doubt the shock of it all will be making you wish you had been! We're talking years upon potential years of therapy, otherwise!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality