Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2010, 08:14 PM

7,998 posts, read 12,279,193 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post

That's all right, I got a private stash of photos of her and some of her friends dancing around a fire during a pagan ceremony........

Uh! And to think that you vowed to never speak of those photos that were taken during our time at Woodstock, together!

http://mikeely.files.wordpress.com/2...stock_1969.jpg <----- June + Pstum

Oh, and by the way, you're still behind on your child support payments due to your spending far too much time up on the roof in the nude!

So there!

Shame on you!

Last edited by june 7th; 10-01-2010 at 08:37 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2010, 08:32 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,661,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
Uh! And to think that you vowed to never speak of those photos that were taken during our time at Woodstock, together!

http://mikeely.files.wordpress.com/2...stock_1969.jpg

Oh, and by the way, you're still behind on your child support payments due to your spending far too much time up on the roof in the nude!

So there!

Shame on you!

ROTFL.......... yeah, but it's peaceful, "up on the roof"....

Old 10-01-2010, 08:54 PM

Quote:

yeah, but it's peaceful, "up on the roof"....

You had enough "peace" forty-one years ago at Woodstock.

Now for the love of God, put your clothes on, and get off that damn roof!

Love,
~Woodstock, 1969

Old 10-01-2010, 08:59 PM

Quote:

but it's peaceful, "up on the roof"....

Put your clothes on, Ptsum and get off the roof....!

YouTube - The Drifters-Up On The Roof

Old 10-01-2010, 09:16 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,661,785 times
ROTFLMAO.... oh well.... all good things must come to an end......

Old 10-01-2010, 09:27 PM

56 posts, read 94,648 times

YouTube - Dylan Rhymes - Naked & Ashamed

Old 10-01-2010, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by perwil3356 View Post
June can honestly say that this song made her braid her hair that much faster...

Old 10-02-2010, 12:05 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,178,273 times
I am absolutely appalled and offended by this thread! Modesty is not something to take lightly. For instance, I do my best to respect my husband's wishes not to show everyone my abundant rack. So now, I try to only allow women and gay men a sneaky peak. No straight men. This is because I have morals. You people! For shame!
I should say that I'm a musical theatre performer - so I'm naked in front of people a lot more than most. Us performers have a slightly different comfortability level with nakedness and stuff than most.

Old 10-02-2010, 04:38 AM

23,173 posts, read 26,211,073 times
This, my dear DewDrop, is an abundant rack
http://www.outdooroddities.com/wp-co..._huge_rack.jpg

Old 10-02-2010, 04:43 AM

478 posts, read 773,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I am absolutely appalled and offended by this thread! Modesty is not something to take lightly. For instance, I do my best to respect my husband's wishes not to show everyone my abundant rack. So now, I try to only allow women and gay men a sneaky peak. No straight men. This is because I have morals. You people! For shame!
I should say that I'm a musical theatre performer - so I'm naked in front of people a lot more than most. Us performers have a slightly different comfortability level with nakedness and stuff than most.
I definitely agree and understand that fully clothed or not, when you're on stage performing you ARE naked, so to speak- soul, innards and all on display! Not a bad thing, just kinda like the dream we've all had where we suddenly realize we're out and about in our skivvies and just have to try to get through the strange situation with as much dignity as possible...

As for nudity and the peculiar, and backwards attitude that people (especially this country) seems to have about it- I don't get it it is SO not a big deal! I think people confuse nudity with sexuality, and they are NOT one in the same. Nudity just isn't anything other than exactly what it is- the human body, and nobody should blink an eye about someone being naked- of course so long as it's in the appropriate setting. Like at the beach- why does anyone even wear ANYTHING there?! We go to the beach to bathe in the sun and water so it's downright ridiculous to wear a garment which only hinders that experience. Conversely, it would probably scar me and the rest of us for life if it were socially acceptable for clothing to be optional at a place like the supermarket...

And one last thing, regarding boobs- they are SO not a big deal. Mens and women's are EXACTLY the same, with the nipples and all- men's are just flat, and women's are big and round... I think the only reason there are laws against nudity in regard to the upper torso- it's because we all know that if women were walking around topless, that men wouldn't be able to get anything done...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality