Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2009, 12:04 AM

37 posts, read 43,679 times

Advertisements

bros I got what you need.
perfect stability = true happiness (no I am talking universal level)
now get your closest phone
call the closest Marijuana dealer
buy an ounce of some good Sinsemilla (like George Washington used to do )
check out physics and how atoms work (this can take a while)
read genesis and compare it to however you think scientifically the earth started (play it in your head)
NOTE: remember that genesis is just an artistic way to see the beggining. its all symbolism
NOTE #2: This is very complex and may take years in understand but you can do it and it will answer a million questions
now smoke Sinsemilla and also research about perception and its limits
recommend to meet up with friends that believe in god because if u dont is because you are ignorant to the truth and i can prove it.

I just set you a track man and I am serious there is no better way to understand god if you accept you humanness(now wtf does that mean ).

now learn brother learn about love and sin and peace and all the good things and bad things that work for gooda;oisudhf;ijasd
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2009, 12:09 AM

37 posts, read 43,679 times
LOVE is the first step
makes you humble
helps you learn from mistakes( or call it sins)
give you the peace you need to learn(and the want to learn)
gives you a reason to build and not to destroy it is magical

Old 11-24-2009, 06:52 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,133,725 times
I came here today to let you all know that spirituality is a vehicle for the fear in man.
The actual truth in all reality is too distant from our minds to comprehend , hence
all the religions. Its amazing how bent , distracted or brainwashed the human mind avails itself in order to "escape" the reality of immortality. This of course consistant with above noted truth.
Collectively , mankind orchestrates many deitys and collectively man is appropriatly
inconsistant not only in his limited abilitys which he will consol himself about but more importantly his will.
Therefore it can easily be stated that man's spirituality is at best individually
transitory and subsequently entirely transitory.
This leaves us with nothing but ourselves which most cannot and refuse to consider. I'm sorry for most but its true, the only fragment or unit of light available
is within yourself and for most it is never seen. The ability or in-escapable reaction to feel and be affected by all others physical and emotional discomfort is the
only seed that will flourish after your last breath. If you are indifferent to
pain on any level absorbed by others you have a serious problem with anything
that should make way for you to continue in your last breath. All the religion and the Bible were established to try for people to get to this first base of understanding in their limited ability. This is truth. All discussion that does not centre and hold sacred around above words is a smokescreen to the truth and self interested in ways of ego ect. So, don't bother going to church or talkin about the bible unless you spend 95% of your alternate time engaged in things that you truely cannot refuse to do out of the reflected pain and sorrow you feel for others that are around you every day. Also......to answer your question whats the point?
Simply follow above and "KNOW" that you are special because of it, never mind the movie stars your the special one and thats all that matters , let your ego run that baby and good luck

Old 11-25-2009, 10:20 AM

190 posts, read 242,398 times
To have a Relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ..the only way to God you must believe and live the way Jesus did...even if some don't believe does not mean he don't exist...after you leave this world you have to face God on judgement day...then what

Old 11-25-2009, 01:14 PM

11,798 posts, read 25,192,079 times
Ah, believe or else! I can feel the Christian love. Since there is no afterlife, I'm not at all worried. I'm not going to spend the rest of my life metaphorically looking over my shoulder at this god who is taking notes on everything I say and do.

Old 11-25-2009, 05:01 PM

155 posts, read 283,169 times
well I know the piont of MY life is to live it as happily and peacefully as possible with my family and do whatever it is I came to do here
Every one has a life purpose if they continue to wake up every day
I say don't take that for granted because many people who wanted to wake up to see another day don't

Old 11-25-2009, 05:04 PM

985 posts, read 2,601,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maryann1256 View Post
To have a Relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ..the only way to God you must believe and live the way Jesus did...even if some don't believe does not mean he don't exist...after you leave this world you have to face God on judgement day...then what
If god exists and he loves me and understands me completely, then he will understand my reasons for not believing he exists. He knows I am muddling through life with the best of intentions, just like most people do... believers and non-believers alike. If god is as benevolent as Christians say, I have no fear of hell.

Old 11-25-2009, 05:04 PM

7,084 posts, read 14,866,256 times
What's the point in life?

Do what you can to enjoy the experience without doing harm to others.

Old 11-25-2009, 07:36 PM

11,798 posts, read 25,192,079 times
That's a laudable goal, Dusty. My question is: why does life have to have a 'point' at all? Just enjoy the ride, as you said.

Old 11-25-2009, 07:57 PM

42 posts, read 80,146 times
happiness, love, freedom, peace

our race just gets side tracked
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality