View Full Version: Health and Wellness Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73]

1. Heavy metal content in cacao powder sold at Costco (Volupta): how to, contact - Health and Wellness
  2. Best Dark Spot Skin Fading Cream?: treatments, therapy, removal, Walmart - Health and Wellness
  3. Thumb cramps: pains, kidney, blood tests, cramping - Health and Wellness
  4. White noise sleep aid: yoga, tooth, ears, hospital - Health and Wellness
  5. A good lesson about stress: blood pressure, depression, physician, heart - Health and Wellness
  6. Arthritis in hands/fingers: pain, sore, yoga, swollen - Health and Wellness
  7. Sulforaphane, an Ingredient in Broccoli (Sprouts) & Its Affect on Breathing/Asthma? Broc Shot? SCARY OCCURRENCE: pain, doctor - Health and Wellness
  8. Has Had A Difficult Time Withdrawing From Beta-blockers?: cold, heart rate, symptoms - Health and Wellness
  9. Esophageal spasms: painful, cold, heart, reflux - Health and Wellness
  10. Transparent Adhesive Wound Covering? Help Fast!: painful, skin, underarm - Health and Wellness
  11. Why do my fingers and calves get swollen when I’m at work but go back to normal at home?: allergy, kidney - Health and Wellness
  12. Anastrozole Every Other Day Dosing?: hot flashes, hormone, doctor, cancer - Health and Wellness
  13. How do I get rid of: skin, surgery, dermatologist, doctor - Health and Wellness
  14. Anxiety cause eye pain? Over thinking?: skin, sore, surgery, arm - Health and Wellness
  15. Spouse is cigarette-free 30 years today: allergies, quit smoking, heart, children - Health and Wellness
  16. The Meme King of Longevity: skin, heart rate, prescriptions, exercises - Health and Wellness
  17. Do you know your CAC score? Coronary Artery Calcium: blood, health issues, smoking - Health and Wellness
  18. ever had balloon sinuplasty?: sinus, surgery, cancer, effects - Health and Wellness
  19. Weather Related Arthritis ??: pain, ankle, elbow, legs - Health and Wellness
  20. What is going on with many people who are seemingly healthy dying young?: heart, sleep - Health and Wellness
  21. Bluriness after cataract surgery: eye, surgeon, remove, ears - Health and Wellness
  22. Asthma drug warning: allergy, skin, depression, prescriptions - Health and Wellness
  23. Encounter diagnosis?: doctor, medical, patient, condition - Health and Wellness
  24. Prescription-Only Medical Plans: dental, heart, insurance, cheap - Health and Wellness
  25. Nerves to the feet and toes: pain, symptoms, nerve, foot - Health and Wellness
  26. Real analysis of STD risks: blood, hormones, men, symptoms - Health and Wellness
  27. A friends needs a kidney. How can I help?: shoulder, donate, cause - Health and Wellness
  28. Bad Doctors Caught on Camera — Dr. Mike reacts to mocking dark humor, live streaming surgeries, and more: surgery, treatments - Health and Wellness
  29. Painful to touch my outer thigh: high pain, soreness, doctor, nerve - Health and Wellness
  30. Stabbing pain in chest & shoulder x 3 weeks - Health and Wellness
  31. Mods could you delete my elbow: contact - Health and Wellness
  32. What could be causing this elbow/arm pain: doctor, exercise, recover - Health and Wellness
  33. There's a New Fungus in Town and It Won't Be the Last: infection, danger - Health and Wellness
  34. Hate this feeling: blood, doctor, stomach, nausea - Health and Wellness
  35. Aching legs after triple bypass?: pain, ankle, bleeding, surgery - Health and Wellness
  36. Florastor (saccharomyces boulardii) To Prevent C-dif? - Health and Wellness
  37. Support of friends - Health and Wellness
  38. Radon...Hidden Danger in Homes May Contribute to Lung Cancer Cases - Health and Wellness
  39. Pot use of expectant mothers might help lead to a child with autism - Health and Wellness
  40. Sometimes I can get my heart rate up quickly sometimes I can’t?: period, morning - Health and Wellness
  41. ovarian cancer?: MRI, hysterectomy, cyst, pain - Health and Wellness
  42. Post-Op Anxiety/Panic Attacks/Depression: pain, surgery, elbow, prescription - Health and Wellness
  43. 5 Norovirus Symptoms You Really Shouldn’t Ignore: infected, stomach, contact - Health and Wellness
  44. Eighty-Three Percent Of Tattoo Inks Contain Hidden Ingredients Linked To Cancer And Organ Damage: kidney, skin - Health and Wellness
  45. How To Recognize the Early Warning Signs of Dementia: symptoms, ears, feeling - Health and Wellness
  46. Fluctuating magnetic fields cause heart attacks and strokes to double!: blood, nerves - Health and Wellness
  47. Stress and sleep deprivation: back pain, doctor, heart, legs - Health and Wellness
  48. Loneliness Epidemic, What Can Be Done About It?: children, cause, woman - Health and Wellness
  49. For suffering with Itchy Scalp and Hair Loss: allergy, skin, tooth - Health and Wellness
  50. Post defecation soiling: skin, surgery, men, surgeon - Health and Wellness
  51. Funny smell...: skin, nose, clinic, disease - Health and Wellness
  52. COVID Spring 2024 Vaccine Booster: legs, nerve, reaction, ears - Health and Wellness
  53. Benzalkonium chloride vs triclocarban/triclosan: cause, area, better, time - Health and Wellness
  54. Carpal and Cubital Tunnel/Trigger Finger Surgery Recovery: pain, arm, doctor - Health and Wellness
  55. Prolonged usage of nicotine replacement therapy: quitting smoking, heart, symptoms, recover - Health and Wellness
  56. Knee brace: cheap, expensive, better - Health and Wellness
  57. Dreams/Sleep: ears, machine, normal, better - Health and Wellness
  58. Serious Medical Errors Rose After Private Equity Firms Bought Hospitals: infection, sores - Health and Wellness
  59. Thrombosed Hemorrhoids: pain, pregnancy, blood, surgery - Health and Wellness
  60. Noise induced hearing loss a growing problem: sinus, implant, infection - Health and Wellness
  61. BP control and lifestyle: kidney, blood pressure, doctor, diet - Health and Wellness
  62. Pituatary adenoma: MRI, surgery, doctor, cancer - Health and Wellness
  63. Piercings and health: implant, surgery, dental, tooth - Health and Wellness
  64. fractured 5th metatarsal - what with identical symptoms: fracture, xray, pain - Health and Wellness
  65. Wraparound sunglasses for eye condition: surgery, doctor, prescription, lenses - Health and Wellness
  66. I have CHLAMYDIA, HELP.: pregnancy, doctor, men, symptoms - Health and Wellness
  67. History of Low Oxygen, need help ASAP?: allergies, blood, exercise - Health and Wellness
  68. Geomagnetic storms cause me to get tachycardia and erratic blood pressure. Magnetic fields are messing up my heart: MRI, sinus - Health and Wellness
  69. Amlodipine Blood Pressure Med Causing Heart Irregularity?: swelling, doctor, heartbeat - Health and Wellness
  70. Hypothyroidism and hair regrowth: blood, hairline, supplements, 2014 - Health and Wellness
  71. Ever heard of Physicians state labs?: price - Health and Wellness
  72. Trouble Swallowing: my throat, thyroid, advantage, doctor - Health and Wellness
  73. Pelvic Health Physical Therapy: pain, exercises, muscles, treat - Health and Wellness
  74. Cannabis Singled Out for Cardiovascular Risk: smoking, heart rate, overweight, leg - Health and Wellness
  75. Cataracts: implants, surgery, advantage, insurance - Health and Wellness
  76. Help for roscea on face..: allergies, skin, dermatologist, doctor - Health and Wellness
  77. Total Knee Replacement (furniture): painful, surgery, swelling, arm - Health and Wellness
  78. Confused on micronutrient testing results: kidney, thyroid, blood pressure, hair - Health and Wellness
  79. Total knee replacement - Enlighten me: pain, infect, blood pressure, lose weight - Health and Wellness
  80. I have COVID-19 - help me - I am scared: sinus, allergies - Health and Wellness
  81. Is Popcorn Healthy?: vitamins, cheap, treat, salt - Health and Wellness
  82. Primary Care Doctor going Concierge: insurance, symptom, surgeon - Health and Wellness
  83. What causes tinnitus, and can it be treated?: hair, recovery, nerve - Health and Wellness
  84. Teenagers eating more pot edibles, not good: pains, smoking, reaction - Health and Wellness
  85. English man dies of Vitamin D toxicity: kidneys, skin, blood - Health and Wellness
  86. Doctor Rating Sites: surgery, heart, surgeon, salt - Health and Wellness
  87. Why is my body now sore when I sleep?: pains, aches, doctor - Health and Wellness
  88. Blood pressure and water: kidneys, heart, glasses, danger - Health and Wellness
  89. I'm an anti-vaxxer - how to approach my PCP?: allergies, pain, my throat - Health and Wellness
  90. Dr Vaughn and Kory discuss Long Covid(spike protein) treatments: infection, blood pressure - Health and Wellness
  91. Is a humidifier worth it?: sinuses, cold, skin, hair - Health and Wellness
  92. What is For Hers/Hims ?: infection, skin, depression - Health and Wellness
  93. Smoking cigs... do you? Does your friends and family?: pregnant, insurance, men - Health and Wellness
  94. Only One Harm From mRNA COVID Vaccines, Report Determines - Health and Wellness
  95. Earplugs for sleeping - Health and Wellness
  96. Do You Really Need to Drink 8 Glasses of Water a Day? How to Stay Properly Hydrated - Health and Wellness
  97. Can you get a blood draw from the same vein two days in a row?: bleeding, surgery - Health and Wellness
  98. what was your health like when you were a child?: allergies, blood - Health and Wellness
  99. Sleep apnea, why are so many getting it? - Health and Wellness
  100. Breakfast Like a King - Health and Wellness
  101. No you can't take my blood pressure now! - Health and Wellness
  102. end of life care brought up at visit: health issues, doctor, mammogram - Health and Wellness
  103. In Norway, 700,000 people are dependent on nasal sprays - Health and Wellness
  104. Raised White Line Scar on Pinky Finger From Luggage Zipper Injury?: pain, skin - Health and Wellness
  105. Amazon offers Primary Care Services For $9 Per Month: doctor, insurance, nurse - Health and Wellness
  106. Mom Dies After Using Weight Loss Injectables to Slim Down: lose weight, depression - Health and Wellness
  107. Wait times for a scheduled doctor's appointment: fracture, x-rays, skin - Health and Wellness
  108. Squatting Over the Toilet: Is It OK to Do? The germ-free position might not be the best option after all.: skin, legs - Health and Wellness
  109. Study: Plants 'Scream' While They're Being Harvested. Distressing News? - Health and Wellness
  110. Obesity rate very high where I live: advantage, heart, diet - Health and Wellness
  111. AMD - Acute Macular Degeneration: surgery, prescription, insurance, eyes - Health and Wellness
  112. Frank's Sign - crease on earlobe: hair, doctor, heart, elbow - Health and Wellness
  113. Randomly lost consciousness: x-rays, blood pressure, sore, surgery - Health and Wellness
  114. Are people who live healtier more likely to die less painfully?: pain, kidneys - Health and Wellness
  115. Healthcare is Rotten: dental, advantage, doctor, insurance - Health and Wellness
  116. BP meds side effects?: ankle, blood pressure, hair, surgery - Health and Wellness
  117. Who Lived the Longest: ovaries, cold, dental, heart - Health and Wellness
  118. Fingernails: skin, diet, legs, treat - Health and Wellness
  119. Drive in fast food: infections, versus, legs, therapy - Health and Wellness
  120. How many times a year do you go to the doctor?: colonoscopy, dental - Health and Wellness
  121. What are the typical menu to lower sugar/Cholesterol for Vegan/Vegetarian diet?: blood, exercises - Health and Wellness
  122. Big Pharma advertising: depression, doctor, prescriptions, insurance - Health and Wellness
  123. How to deal with constant sinus pressure in ears and frontal sinus?: sinuses, food allergy - Health and Wellness
  124. Positive Experiences Taking Statins?: sinus, pain, cold, infection - Health and Wellness
  125. Vaginal bleeding post menopause: hysterectomy, colonoscopy, cyst, ovaries - Health and Wellness
  126. Brain Fog From Statins?: blood pressure, soreness, doctor, heart - Health and Wellness
  127. recovered alcoholics or someone who understands their mind?: painful, cold - Health and Wellness
  128. why is the flu is getting worse every year?: cold, infect, doctor - Health and Wellness
  129. Gut health and nutritional yeast, allergic to dairy: pain, blood pressure, cramping - Health and Wellness
  130. Sudden death is leading cause of death: smoking, heart, insurance - Health and Wellness
  131. Does living in a lot of sunshine make people happier?: how to, natural - Health and Wellness
  132. Is beef good for health?: kidney, cold, doctor, diet - Health and Wellness
  133. Can't believe how much I sleep!: thyroid, blood, depression, doctor - Health and Wellness
  134. How many times do you ummmm..... poop?: diet, vs, legs - Health and Wellness
  135. Avoiding the Slippery Slope: painful, yoga, doctor, support group - Health and Wellness
  136. New variant: infection, congestion, vs, viruses - Health and Wellness
  137. Name this respiratory illness...: sinuses, x-rays, pain, my throat - Health and Wellness
  138. Low Hemoglobin and quite weak. How long before I feel normal?: x-ray, blood tests - Health and Wellness
  139. BP meds once started: kidney, blood pressure, overweight, cancer - Health and Wellness
  140. Would you rather be fat or bald? (Ozempic, Mounjaro, and Wegovy): hair, surgery - Health and Wellness
  141. Recovery Time for Dislocated Shoulder?: pain, sore, surgery, arm - Health and Wellness
  142. how many times do you shower?: hair, exercise, failure, cause - Health and Wellness
  143. Stanford study You are what you eat: blood pressure, diet, vegan - Health and Wellness
  144. Japanese Floor Mattress: sore, sleeping, effects, ears - Health and Wellness
  145. Asking eye Dr. for the prescription: doctor, prescriptions, insurance, lenses - Health and Wellness
  146. Earache: allergy, pain, infections, tooth - Health and Wellness
  147. How to Fart If Trapped Gas Is Making You Bloated and Miserable: painful, yoga - Health and Wellness
  148. Milestone - 1 year smoke free: cold, quit smoking, ears, craving - Health and Wellness
  149. What is going on It hurts to do this job once a week: pain, blood - Health and Wellness
  150. the holiday cold <sarcasm>: sinus, allergy, infection - Health and Wellness
  151. My eye doctor said I'm a glaucoma suspect. Should I be concerned?: dental, teeth - Health and Wellness
  152. Lumbar Radiofrequency Ablation: MRI, pain, surgery, doctor - Health and Wellness
  153. Need a decent meal replacement shake no fake sugar: lose weight, surgery - Health and Wellness
  154. Bone scan worthwhile?: fracture, hormones, aches, arm - Health and Wellness
  155. On or Off The Pill: bladder, pain, ovaries, thyroid gland - Health and Wellness
  156. Cats and schizophrenia....: infections, blood, teeth, symptoms - Health and Wellness
  157. Sardinia Diet - Live to be 100?: pain, exercise, stomach, sleeping - Health and Wellness
  158. I'm getting mu-metal magnetic shielding for my house. Magnetic fields are causing me to get tachycardia: doctor, heart rate - Health and Wellness
  159. Your Tips for Night-time Cough from Head Cold: my throat, blood pressure, syrup - Health and Wellness
  160. Current covid symptoms and time length Winter 2024: cold, infections, sore - Health and Wellness
  161. burst in side of eye: flashes, painful, health issues, surgery - Health and Wellness
  162. Exercise: blood pressure, lose weight, surgery, doctor - Health and Wellness
  163. So frustrating, driven to urgent care due to the system failing.: pain, cold - Health and Wellness
  164. Hearing issue after trip to gun range.: pain, infection, doctor - Health and Wellness
  165. Americans - weight and height: men, eye, cheap, feet - Health and Wellness
  166. Torn meniscus treatment?: MRI, blood, wheelchair, vs - Health and Wellness
  167. Dye Eye: blood, surgery, insurance, eyes - Health and Wellness
  168. What should I be doing right now?: colonoscopy, pain, doctor - Health and Wellness
  169. go to sleep early?: sleeping, ears, feeling, kids - Health and Wellness
  170. we go again - Ozempic lawsuits: teeth, stomach, dangers - Health and Wellness
  171. Fistula surgery: normal - Health and Wellness
  172. The Persecution and Trial of Gaston Naessens: men, cancer, treatment - Health and Wellness
  173. Dementia Cases Are Rapidly Growing—Do You Know How to Spot the Signs?: infect, symptoms - Health and Wellness
  174. The boom in imitation Ozempic went bust for one pharmacy and its clients The shortage of weight-loss drugs opened the do: prescriptions, medication - Health and Wellness