View Full Version: Health and Wellness Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73

1. IF your state MANDATES you to get the COVID-19 Vaccine...............: problem - Health and Wellness
  2. 2 wk layoff from workouts/conditioning hurt health overall?: surgery, exercise, muscle - Health and Wellness
  3. Did a poor diet in my teenage years stunt my growth?: phobia, health issue - Health and Wellness
  4. He the coronavirus was 'a fake crisis.' Then he contracted it.: health issues, cause - Health and Wellness
  5. Low salt diet = high chance of beer virus mortality: infect, blood pressure, doctor - Health and Wellness
  6. Peyo, a horse that visits the sick and elderly. Horse Therapy.: healing, cure - Health and Wellness
  7. Every month around the same time I have stomach issues and heart rate elevated?: pregnant, blood - Health and Wellness
  8. If you compile virions together to a point where you could physically see it, what physical state would they take?: virus - Health and Wellness
  9. Major Medical Insurance?: kidney, doctor, heart, cancer - Health and Wellness
  10. The Healthiest Way to Brew Your Coffee...: cholesterol, ears, itch - Health and Wellness
  11. Been taking .05 mg Lorazepam (ativan) twice a day: pain, cold, surgery - Health and Wellness
  12. Medical Marijuana - Sleep issues: sinus, lose weight, aches, plague - Health and Wellness
  13. Best eyeglass lens shape for vision?: doctor, prescription, lenses, eyeglasses - Health and Wellness
  14. COVID Related Inflammatory Syndrome in Kids!: heart, symptom, recover, virus - Health and Wellness
  15. can you keep your phone in hospital room? and other ?s: surgery, doctor - Health and Wellness
  16. What’s the risk if child returns from college?: virus, break, cause - Health and Wellness
  17. Sort of science-y about hand sanitizer containers: skin, virus, fingers - Health and Wellness
  18. Covid-19 Statistics Recorded: blood, virus, ears, hospital - Health and Wellness
  19. ENT Appointment but Must See Audiologist First - Money Grab?: doctor, heart - Health and Wellness
  20. Meniscus Implant?: painful, surgery, clinic, ears - Health and Wellness
  21. Dilated Pupils...: doctor, eyes, reaction, cause - Health and Wellness
  22. Debilitating Knee Pain Senior Mom - HOPE?: MRI, ankle, constant pain - Health and Wellness
  23. If I eat too fried bread, I am gonna suffer in pain?: heart, cancer - Health and Wellness
  24. Bronchitis symptoms that will not subside: allergy, doctor, prescriptions, recover - Health and Wellness
  25. Covid-19 testing variations...: pain, blood, doctor, symptoms - Health and Wellness
  26. Venlafaxine: cold, migraines, chest, ears - Health and Wellness
  27. Family dr or internal medical dr?: infect, surgery, doctor, insurance - Health and Wellness
  28. Oral herpes (HSV-1) how long is it contagious?: cold, sore, doctor - Health and Wellness
  29. Unexpected flotation: men, legs, muscle, virus - Health and Wellness
  30. Elbow Dislocation: MRI, fracture, pain, surgery - Health and Wellness
  31. have a Posterior Vitreous Detachment?: flashes, depressed, hair, doctor - Health and Wellness
  32. Help, something is wrong with me and I'm not sure what it is.: food allergy, pain - Health and Wellness
  33. COVID Antibody Testing - Reporting & Privacy s: blood, insurance, virus - Health and Wellness
  34. Juicing diet: kidney, blood, health issues, diabetics - Health and Wellness
  35. Too much spinach?: kidney stones, thyroid, blood, diet - Health and Wellness
  36. Rare Occasion of Motion Sickness?: sinuses, allergy, infect, blood pressure - Health and Wellness
  37. Steroid Drug For Coronavirus: infection, recovery, treatment, medical - Health and Wellness
  38. Stomach issues.: gallbladder, allergy, pain, blood tests - Health and Wellness
  39. Bone Spurs on feet surgery: pain, ankle, recovery, surgeons - Health and Wellness
  40. 103 year old in Nursing Home Survives COVID and Celebrates with a Bud Light: pains, cold - Health and Wellness
  41. take Bystolic? s a coupon: insurance, expensive, cause, over the counter - Health and Wellness
  42. Did you have a-fib ablation done?: blood, immune system, results, Cary - Health and Wellness
  43. Gerneral of accuracy of coronavirus test days after your symptoms are gone?: allergies, pains - Health and Wellness
  44. Fertility: cysts, ovary, thyroid med, pregnant - Health and Wellness
  45. Study shows coronavirus immunity lasts 6 months: cold, infection, recover, treated - Health and Wellness
  46. Recalled metformin: diabetic, doctor, overweight, cancer - Health and Wellness
  47. How to find cause of death: doctor, heart, cancer, birth - Health and Wellness
  48. Can stomach issues be hormonal if they seem to happen the same time every month?: hormones, heart rate - Health and Wellness
  49. Does broken nose give more pain than dislocated shoulder?: fracture, hairline, cause - Health and Wellness
  50. Ever had a fever that amounted to nothing?: hysterectomy, bladder, hot flashes - Health and Wellness
  51. Short term memory loss: blood, doctor, vitamin, complaints - Health and Wellness
  52. 1918 Spanish Flu - Slide Show (Photos): pulled - Health and Wellness
  53. Heart rate wrist monitor: price, control - Health and Wellness
  54. Sores on my face: cold, infected, skin, doctor - Health and Wellness
  55. Heard About that 30 y.o. TX Man Who Died from COVID?.. Was All a Hoax: infected, doctor - Health and Wellness
  56. Did of you have shoulder dislocation?: pain, hurts, sleep - Health and Wellness
  57. Should I go bra less?: pain, surgery, swollen, doctor - Health and Wellness
  58. Oddly discolored toenail: infection, dermatologist, biopsy, tumor - Health and Wellness
  59. True or false? - If you drink alcohol AFTER a meal, it won't turn into fat: blood, arms - Health and Wellness
  60. Pathologist found blood clots in 'almost every organ' during autopsies on Covid-19: doctor, virus - Health and Wellness
  61. Abscess on knee still bleeding a bit 10 days after draining: normal, antibiotic - Health and Wellness
  62. famotidine - bye, bye...: kidneys, recalled, infect, prescriptions - Health and Wellness
  63. Eczema on arm and face: allergy, skin, blood pressure, hair - Health and Wellness
  64. Protein from blood of exercising mice rejuvenates brains of ‘couch potato’ mice: exercise, healthy - Health and Wellness
  65. Testing over hyped to me?: health issues, surgery, cancer, recover - Health and Wellness
  66. Flu Season + COVID-19: infections, symptom, treat, medical - Health and Wellness
  67. Americans Worried About COVID-19 Drug Shortages: prescription, virus, disease, medication - Health and Wellness
  68. Asthma as a child, higher risk of succumbing to COVID-19?: allergies, cold - Health and Wellness
  69. Kidney check: kidneys, blood tests, doctor, stomach - Health and Wellness
  70. Is the CBD market the wild wild west?: pain, prescription, insurance - Health and Wellness
  71. Weird Sudden Sleepiness: blood, doctor, heart, symptoms - Health and Wellness
  72. Is it normal to feel chest pain after wearing a Kn95 mask for hours?: allergy, infect - Health and Wellness
  73. Five-Year-Old Has Died of a Mysterious Illness Linked to Coronavirus; 73 Children Hospitalized: painful, infection - Health and Wellness
  74. US Covid-19 deaths spike on Wednesdays: virus, better, average, High Point - Health and Wellness
  75. 15 Children Hospitalized With Mysterious Illness That May Be Linked To The Virus: pain, blood - Health and Wellness
  76. Ranitidine Cancer Risk: Health Records Offer Reassurance: bladder, smoking, cramps - Health and Wellness
  77. Health care for Americans in Canada: flu shots, surgery, doctor, prescriptions - Health and Wellness
  78. How a Single Drop of Olive Oil Led to a Great Leap Forward in Physics: scan, ears - Health and Wellness
  79. 65 of 80 KN95 Mask Manufactures Banned by FDA Yesterday: Found they filtered 1-93%. Known Since April 15!: doctor, virus - Health and Wellness
  80. Does know much about the drug sucralfate known as carafate?: back pain, symptoms - Health and Wellness
  81. Article for asthmatics concerning Covid: blood, virus, immunity, cause - Health and Wellness
  82. One Texas County Has 85 Infants With the Virus: infections, cancer, immune - Health and Wellness
  83. Coronavirus in Ohio: How a team, the Rolling Stones and 46 days made a COVID-19 survivor: arms, doctor - Health and Wellness
  84. Hearing aids?: insurance, price, ears, ear - Health and Wellness
  85. Does take benzos/Z drugs?: daily basis, pain, doctor - Health and Wellness
  86. heavy-duty pain meds including opioids - nothing has worked: kidney, infection, surgery - Health and Wellness
  87. Reminder Especially If You Live in Apts/Condos: infected, arm, cancer - Health and Wellness
  88. Has OTC cream worked for your eczema?: painful, thyroid med, infection - Health and Wellness
  89. Lower Back Pain (Chronic): x-ray, surgery, dental, plague - Health and Wellness
  90. Brown Crusty Scab on Upper Arm: skin, dermatologist, doctor, cancer - Health and Wellness
  91. Water Filter Pitcher - Which Do You Use?: viruses, expensive, replacement - Health and Wellness
  92. Is about half the population functionally immune from Covid 19?: cold, infection, doctor - Health and Wellness
  93. Post Colonoscopy Issues: x-ray, pain, blood, polyps - Health and Wellness
  94. Do you believe only unhealthy people can’t wear masks?: overweight, glasses - Health and Wellness
  95. Reasonable Wait Time at Doctor's Office: infections, surgery, surgeons, removed - Health and Wellness
  96. getting Shingrix vaccine during Covid19- horns of a dilemma: infection, arm - Health and Wellness
  97. Am I the only undrugged person?: thyroid, blood pressure, prescriptions, cancer - Health and Wellness
  98. Nation's Biggest Retailers Are Making Masks Mandatory: allergies, pain, bleeding - Health and Wellness
  99. How do people wear mask all day?: cold, skin, dentist - Health and Wellness
  100. Pro's and Con's of Concierge/Direct Care Doctor?: health issues, insurance, healing - Health and Wellness
  101. what kind of bug bit me?: pain, sore, fleas, doctor - Health and Wellness
  102. Aren't new scary reports about Covid virus behaviour in the body going to scare people from getting vaxinated?: flu shot, infected - Health and Wellness
  103. What happens after you recover from COVID-19: painful, infections, blood - Health and Wellness
  104. Ever dealt with your ears being all stopped up?: allergy, cold, infection - Health and Wellness
  105. Hydroxychloroquine Shows Benefits For Coronavirus: doctor, heart, prescription, treat - Health and Wellness
  106. Do you love your hearing aids?: pain, doctor, men, cheap - Health and Wellness
  107. who has decided not to get a colonoscopy?: bleeding, polyps - Health and Wellness
  108. Help for Chronic Insomnia: ankle, depression, advantage, arms - Health and Wellness
  109. 'light/ ultra light' cigarettes?: pain, cold, surgery, quit smoking - Health and Wellness
  110. Dermatologist who'll see me right away: cysts, skin, surgery, biopsy - Health and Wellness
  111. Extreme sudden fatigue after eating.: blood, syrup, doctor, insurance - Health and Wellness
  112. Can anti-vaxxers cause a measles pandemic?: infect, viruses, therapy, danger - Health and Wellness
  113. Inside the body, the coronavirus is more sinister than scientists had realized: infected, heart - Health and Wellness
  114. Being Pregnant During COVID: swollen, plague, virus, feet - Health and Wellness
  115. Does think the gut microbiome is a scam?: advantage, diet - Health and Wellness
  116. Toxic hand sanitizers: vitamin, cheap, alcohol, kids - Health and Wellness
  117. Advice for asthmatic: allergy, infect, doctor, diet - Health and Wellness
  118. have cortisone injections in your spine/neck?: pain, surgery, doctor - Health and Wellness
  119. EPA approves first two cleaning sprays that kill the coronavirus in 2 minutes: infect, remove - Health and Wellness
  120. Risk of having maintenance come into apartment?: health issues, men, vs - Health and Wellness
  121. CDC adds 3 new coronavirus symptoms to list: thyroid, infect, blood - Health and Wellness
  122. uit doing mammograms?: colonoscopy, cyst, painful, polyps - Health and Wellness
  123. Fever and body aches, but no other symptoms - Is this the flu?: cold, infect - Health and Wellness
  124. What Blood type do you have?: pregnant, doctor, ears, immune - Health and Wellness
  125. Do you have a hammer toe ?: x-ray, pain, ankle, sore - Health and Wellness
  126. I have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: fracture, pain, anti-inflammatories, surgery - Health and Wellness
  127. What COVID-19 disease will leave behind?: infections, treat, virus, cure - Health and Wellness
  128. Chance of getting Coronavirus from briefly talking?: infections, symptom, feet - Health and Wellness
  129. Planter Faciitis? How do I get rid of this: x-ray, pain, ankle - Health and Wellness
  130. how many more OCD germaphobes did COVID create?: infect, dental, plague - Health and Wellness
  131. Total Deaths in US DOWN for March 2020!!!!: virus, ears, cause - Health and Wellness
  132. What is your heart rate when doing normal activities?: thyroid meds, hair, doctor - Health and Wellness
  133. Administration Models Predict Near Doubling of Daily Death Toll by June: cold, infect - Health and Wellness
  134. Coronavirus found in men's semen: infect, blood, recovery, birth - Health and Wellness
  135. they dunno if covid antibodies means you're immune?: infection, recovery, treatment - Health and Wellness
  136. What to believe is The Truth for our own health.: skin, hormones - Health and Wellness
  137. Zzz-Quil - is it a problem?: depression, doctor, prescriptions, symptoms - Health and Wellness
  138. Switch to day sleeping for insomnia?: exercise, cures, feet, ears - Health and Wellness
  139. BUN and Creatine Levels?: kidneys, doctor, diet, glasses - Health and Wellness
  140. Very Dry Mouth from Extra Stength Tylenol PM: blood, nerves, therapy - Health and Wellness
  141. COVID-19 Immune Response Test Being Direct to the Public by Quest Diagnostics: infection, blood - Health and Wellness
  142. flatulence and covid 19: virus, danger, Walmart, morning - Health and Wellness
  143. I have a lump on upper leg. Do I see doctor?: cyst, infection - Health and Wellness
  144. What are your sources for COVID information?: armpits, infect, blood - Health and Wellness
  145. Cabin fever: diet, virus, foot, sleep - Health and Wellness
  146. A government says -- get your Vitamin D levels up: infected, blood - Health and Wellness
  147. So how's this Coronavirus testing thing gonna work?: infected, surgery, symptoms - Health and Wellness
  148. What I learned during 10 days of treating COVID pneumonia This is a must read!: pain, blood - Health and Wellness
  149. Will You Be Going Out Now That States are Reopening?: infect, hair - Health and Wellness
  150. Examples of very mild coronavirus cases?: x-ray, forehead, cold, infected - Health and Wellness
  151. Doctor Says CDC Flu Death Numbers Are Assumed Numbers that Multiply by 6x the # of Confirmed Cases (Actual: 3.4k-15.6k): plague, virus - Health and Wellness
  152. Not Gonna Pay $30 For A Pack Of Masks: treat, virus, cost - Health and Wellness
  153. Do you trust a rushed covid19 vaccine?: flu shot, toddler, symptoms - Health and Wellness
  154. Looking for creative ways to help me to get up earlier: feet, sleep - Health and Wellness
  155. Twitching in feet at night.: blood, cramps, doctor, symptoms - Health and Wellness
  156. Coronavirus: Do you think you might have had it -- before March?: cold, infection - Health and Wellness
  157. Podiatrists and orthotics: xray, pain, doctor, prescription - Health and Wellness
  158. Coronavirus a vascular infection?: blood pressure, hair, heart, symptoms - Health and Wellness
  159. Who has been tested for Covid?: allergies, blood, dental, congestion - Health and Wellness
  160. Did u have astigmatism correction w/cataract surgery?: implants, doctor, prescription - Health and Wellness
  161. ? about doctors and prescriptions: insurance, vitamin, cheap, costs - Health and Wellness
  162. Can you pass a pandemics, plagues and infectious diseases test?: area, better - Health and Wellness
  163. Back spasms: MRI, hysterectomy, fracture, scoliosis - Health and Wellness
  164. Giving blood right now?: sinus, infection, health issue, surgery - Health and Wellness
  165. ..brain fog: allergies, health issues, diet, overweight - Health and Wellness
  166. For with heart issues and HBP: kidneys, implant, blood pressure - Health and Wellness
  167. Is Covid-19 mutating into a less dangerous form or is it just an increase in testing?: infection, advantage - Health and Wellness
  168. Covid 19 relapses: sinus, allergy, my throat, infection - Health and Wellness
  169. News, Is It Safe to Go Out to Eat?: infected, virus, disease - Health and Wellness
  170. Covid: 100,000 Dead Memorial Day Weekend 2020: cold, ears, cause, common - Health and Wellness
  171. trouble getting asthma medication: doctor, prescriptions, insurance, symptoms - Health and Wellness
  172. Latest news from WHO..: depressed, symptom, vs, natural - Health and Wellness
  173. Has your weight or health changed with sheltering in place: lose weight, diet - Health and Wellness
  174. How do you treat minor pain?: blood, toothache, cramps, doctor - Health and Wellness
  175. How likely would this be to actually happen with Coronavirus? (I 21/M Survive symptomatically while my roommates die?: diabetic, plague - Health and Wellness
  176. CDC Now Says Covid Does Not Spread EASILY via Touching Contaminated Surfaces; But Still Says to Disinfect Them: cold, infected - Health and Wellness
  177. Anxiety about heart rate when sleeping, going up stairs, or working out.: depression, doctor - Health and Wellness
  178. Optometrists versus Optometric Assistants: thyroid, surgery, teeth, doctor - Health and Wellness
  179. Solution to cardiac arrhythmia issues?: pain, blood pressure, hormone, heart rate - Health and Wellness
  180. A new approach to health care: allergies, blood pressure, surgery, doctor - Health and Wellness
  181. Virus News, about a 33 year old Girl, 'I Wish I Could Do Something for You,' My Doctor Said: infected, diet - Health and Wellness
  182. Physicians giving a covid update: doctor, immune system, hospitals - Health and Wellness
  183. Growth in Corner of Eye: pain, doctor, ears, area - Health and Wellness
  184. 1st Covid-19 deaths earlier than Moving Numbers as Data Comes In: symptom, virus - Health and Wellness
  185. American Academy of Sleep Medicine Coronavirus FAQs: CPAP tips for sleep apnea: symptom, therapy - Health and Wellness
  186. Guidance for Pharmacies Guidance for Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians in Community Pharmacies during the COVID-19 Re: virus - Health and Wellness
  187. MATH+ COVID19 Early Intervention Treatment Protocol: doctor - Health and Wellness
  188. The horrors of covid recovery: pain, sore, swollen, virus - Health and Wellness
  189. Life After COVID-19: The Road to Recovery: kidney, blood, doctor - Health and Wellness
  190. More Heros for the Medical Community: 28 days of 12 hour shifts to Make PPE materials while Living in a Factory: tooth, men - Health and Wellness
  191. Covid onset: Sudden or gradual?: head - Health and Wellness
  192. THD Doppler Hemorroid System surgeon referral needed: San Diego, Francisco - Health and Wellness
  193. HIPAA Security Assessments: nurse - Health and Wellness
  194. Was diagnosed with a serious condition but originally deemed a hypochondriac?: pain, blood tests - Health and Wellness
  195. 100,000 Feee Flights for Medical Professionals from Qatar ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT TO CLAIM: doctor, nurses - Health and Wellness
  196. Matthew McConaughey suggests a DIY mask - Health and Wellness
  197. Heart Disease Is To Virus As Coronary Artery Disease is To Covid-19: problems, average - Health and Wellness
  198. Hydroxychloroquine Trials Back On?? - Health and Wellness
  199. Diane Rehm interview - When My Time Comes: physician, medical, - Health and Wellness
  200. Antibody Research...Hopeful for Short Term help w/ Covid - Health and Wellness