Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2011, 09:44 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,293,848 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
You believe George? A cheating, mental case, child molesting, liar?

I do too, and feel like he is the number one ***** whipped guy in the US.

Really, it is quite sad, someone needs to do a smack down on him, and knock some sense into him.

The first thing he should do is leave Cindy, and get a chance at a normal life.
I agree. He's the one who has been totally wronged. I think HE should write a book....then take all the money and relocate to another country away from all of the rest of the family.

Old 09-28-2011, 05:25 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,916,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Not really. If he didn't know about Caylee before.....how would he know about her now? Do you think Casey would have told him after Caylee was dead?

If the father had an inkling to find out if Caylee was his now.....wouldn't he have had the same inkling to find out if Caylee was his before she was dead....or how about when the story hit the news that she was missing? The news reported that the father of the missing Caylee was unknown. If he knew he had sex with Casey during the correct time frame.....why didn't he come forward then to find out if Caylee could be his little girl? Probably because he didn't want to be stuck paying child support if she was found alive....right? And now all of a sudden he deserves a big pay off? Really?

The one young man who did die in a car accident.....had told his family that he had a daughter.....yet, that family made no effort to find her when he died. They never hired a private detective to track down their "most beloved" grandchild....did they?

But now that they may be able to cash in.....all of a sudden they are coming forward and asking for a paternity test.

Possibly he didnt want to get his name mixed in with the media frenzy at the time and who could honestly blame him. Anyway, if he came forwaerd now I still think I would support it, but I dont think it should make national news, it should stay local like the rest of this case should have.

Old 09-29-2011, 02:20 AM

14,570 posts, read 23,107,195 times
Quote:
Not really. If he didn't know about Caylee before.....how would he know about her now? Do you think Casey would have told him after Caylee was dead?

If the father had an inkling to find out if Caylee was his now.....wouldn't he have had the same inkling to find out if Caylee was his before she was dead....or how about when the story hit the news that she was missing? The news reported that the father of the missing Caylee was unknown. If he knew he had sex with Casey during the correct time frame.....why didn't he come forward then to find out if Caylee could be his little girl? Probably because he didn't want to be stuck paying child support if she was found alive....right? And now all of a sudden he deserves a big pay off? Really?

The one young man who did die in a car accident.....had told his family that he had a daughter.....yet, that family made no effort to find her when he died. They never hired a private detective to track down their "most beloved" grandchild....did they?

But now that they may be able to cash in.....all of a sudden they are coming forward and asking for a paternity test.
What in the bloody hell are you talking about? How does my pointing out the presumptuousness of assuming the father knowing he had a kid result in you going off on a tangent about a hypothetical situation that is unlikely to ever materialize?

Old 09-29-2011, 05:50 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,661,131 times
Anybody who had sex with her during that time must know there is the possibility that they are the father. It is one thing to think you might have a child out there somewhere, another to think the child ended up dead and in a garbage dump but there is no way he will ever know for sure. If he is alive he may just want to believe that Caylee was not his because it would be too painful to know that she was.

Old 09-29-2011, 06:15 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,080,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
What in the bloody hell are you talking about? How does my pointing out the presumptuousness of assuming the father knowing he had a kid result in you going off on a tangent about a hypothetical situation that is unlikely to ever materialize?
Ummm.....how about if you don't want a response.........don't ask a question.

A tangent? Really? If you were a woman I would ask you if you are PMSing.

Old 09-29-2011, 06:45 AM

28,163 posts, read 25,357,627 times
I have to say Annie that I don't understand how that post answered the question of presumption of knowledge by Caylee's father either.

Old 09-29-2011, 11:51 AM

16,076 posts, read 28,599,712 times
From what I've read the identity of the father is revealed in CAs book.

I would assume if she naming the father, its not going to be news to him.?????

Last edited by virgode; 09-29-2011 at 12:10 PM..

Old 09-29-2011, 12:15 PM

16,408 posts, read 33,346,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
From what I've read the identity of the father is revealed in CAs book.

I would assume if she naming the father, its not going to be news to him.?????
If it is the guy who died in a car accident that she already named, then we might need a medium to pass along the information.

Old 09-29-2011, 12:22 PM

16,076 posts, read 28,599,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
If it is the guy who died in a car accident that she already named, then we might need a medium to pass along the information.
His mother called into Nancy Grace.

We could discuss the would haves and should haves endlessly.

Caylees gone.

RIP Caylee.

Old 09-29-2011, 03:19 PM

14,570 posts, read 23,107,195 times
Quote:
Ummm.....how about if you don't want a response.........don't ask a question.

A tangent? Really? If you were a woman I would ask you if you are PMSing.
Umm...how about answering the question that was asked instead of veering way off into left field?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime