Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2013, 07:58 PM

2,687 posts, read 7,408,147 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
You know.......even if your story is true and what you say happened to you really happened and in the exact way you say it did, it has zero to do with what happened between Zimmerman and Trayvon.

And even if your story is true, what someone did to you does not mean that Trayvon was doing anything wrong nor does it have any bearing on whether or not he was the aggressor - we still don't know who took the first punch that night, contrary to what some claim.

And, frankly, I find your reference to a dead teenager who is not here to speak for himself as "Little Mr. Innocent" very offensive, as well as your comment about his family and the money and this comment in particular is especially offensive:

In fact, based on your terminology (".....gonna be lookin' awful fancy....."), I'm going to go out on a limb here and go so far as to say it borders on racist.
so-be-it. My story is true and I'm hoping and praying that George Zimmerman walks out a free man. I'm sure the true Trayvon Martin will come to light soon enough. Noone is fooling anyone. Why would Trayvon Martin be calling for help since he was sitting on top of George banging his head into the sidewalk? and... I'm, not being racist at all. Any family that couldn't wait to settle a monetary law suit afte the death of a loved one should have their ethics and morals questioned.
huh?
Koale

Old 05-12-2013, 09:52 PM

1,738 posts, read 3,007,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koale View Post
so-be-it. My story is true......
Koale
Stopped reading there. Get real.

Old 05-13-2013, 09:28 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,317,542 times
Quote:
About 12 years ago, I was walking home from a bus stop on my way home. There was a small group of HS kids, six of them, coming towards me. As we approached each other, I stepped off the path to give them room and made a nice gesture of 'how you guys doin''... now mind you, five of them barely came up to my chest, one was tall and lanky, all wearing hoodies and earphones...you know, the HS kids on lunch break or something, I didn't think anything about it...w/in a split second the tall one slammed me in the face with his fist and I was surrounded by all six of them...if I hadn't had the sense to start calling for help at the top of my lungs I'm not quite sure what would have happened. So, sorry to say, Little Mr Innocent Trayvon Martin was anything but that. It was George yelling for help and his voice is clearly recognizable on the audio tape. Trayvon got what he wasn't expecting... it's going to be interesting to see how his family has spent the $1,000,000.00 they've received so far. I'm sure they're gonna be lookin' awful fancy when they show up for court.
Koale
So, in otherwords you got your azz kicked by some punks and somehow this is the same thing with Trayvon Were you following them? Did you have a gun "just in case they acted up"? Do you have a history of violent behavior? Do you have an a need to be more important than you actually are? If you said yes to all of these questions not only can you relate to zimmerman, perhaps you should get some mental help

I think that you answered the question why so many people (besides the obvious racist) believe that zimmerman is innocent. You are transferring your fears and/or past experiences with rowdy thugs to this case. I figure that many of you have been bullied by black kids in the past and you think that this is the perfect way to get back at them........pathetic!

Old 05-13-2013, 09:30 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,317,542 times
Quote:
so-be-it. My story is true and I'm hoping and praying that George Zimmerman walks out a free man. I'm sure the true Trayvon Martin will come to light soon enough. Noone is fooling anyone. Why would Trayvon Martin be calling for help since he was sitting on top of George banging his head into the sidewalk? and... I'm, not being racist at all. Any family that couldn't wait to settle a monetary law suit afte the death of a loved one should have their ethics and morals questioned.
huh?
Koale

Are you that 30 year man taking karate classes with 12 year olds?

Old 05-13-2013, 11:33 PM

2,687 posts, read 7,408,147 times
Wink sorry...

I didn't mean to hit an obvious nerve. I'm always amused at what the 47 percentile come up with and how obviously hostile you are. Have a better night...
Koale

Old 05-14-2013, 05:08 PM

137 posts, read 151,404 times
Post State pushes to keep Trayvon Martin's past out of George Zimmerman trial

State pushes to keep Trayvon Martin's past out of George Zimmerman trial

ORLANDO, Fla. -

State prosecutors in the case against George Zimmerman are pushing to keep Zimmerman's attorneys from bringing testimony about Trayvon Martin's past during the trial.

The state said in motions filed on Friday they want to prevent Zimmerman's attorneys from bringing up Martin's personal life, including his school records, previous suspension from school, fights, text messages sent prior to his death unless related to case and his social media use.

Old 05-14-2013, 05:57 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,355,088 times
Interesting information....methinks there is something they want to hide. I am sure if he was just a choir boy at church, there would be no request for suppression...

Old 05-14-2013, 06:36 PM

1,815 posts, read 3,166,769 times
^^^ Maybe they just don't see a need to drag the murder victim through the mud, as the trend seems to be lately. George Zimmerman is the one going on trial...not Trayvon. If it's not relevant to the case leave it out.

Old 05-14-2013, 07:04 PM

1,738 posts, read 3,007,003 times
I find it odd on how some GZ supporters are against people bringing up his prior convictions because it's not relevant. But, they have no problem bringing up a teenagers past, not to mention that he's not the one on trial. He's dead and can't defend the accusations.

Old 05-14-2013, 07:07 PM

14,785 posts, read 24,078,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitlassie View Post
^^^ Maybe they just don't see a need to drag the murder victim through the mud, as the trend seems to be lately. George Zimmerman is the one going on trial...not Trayvon. If it's not relevant to the case leave it out.
excuse me ? I think a persons past is very relevant to anything they are involved in especially criminal cases . No not racist just the truth . and yes to what Jasper said as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime