Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2011, 10:03 AM

2,404 posts, read 4,413,243 times

Advertisements

I would love to have a camera looking on Phillip's ex-coworkers! They are probably rolling their eyes and talking about what a nut he was before he got fired.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2011, 10:54 AM

2,532 posts, read 3,463,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by progmac View Post
zapatera is going down in flames. this is what happens when you throw a challenge
It's great to see it happening. All of them are arrogant. Did you see the butch fireman lady smirks throughout the episode... man I can't wait to see her go home. Along with the old ex-NFL guy... seriously can he anymore about receiving votes from Stephanie and Krista.

Let's run down the mishaps...
1) you vote off Russell, a strong person for challenges, because you deem him dangerous when you have numbers
2) you vote off now Stephanie, easily better in challenges, than the lady with the toothache.

Hey hats off to you for prepping yourself to lose every challenge going forward... who you voting off next, David?? Since he might be as loyal as toothache lady haha.

On the other side of camp, they are the only reason I continue to still watch. Philip is carrying this show right now. Hilarious with the Stealth alliance comment. He goes off on the pageant girls about helping at camp. Just wow.

Old 03-24-2011, 12:07 PM

14,994 posts, read 23,978,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post
And Stephanie got blindsided
Misuse of the term "blindside". She knew she was leaving. You got fooled by the editing, but still the editors left something in - notice her statement "see you in redemption island, I'll kick your #ss there" during the voting? She knew obviously.

Yeah about the above, sick of the butch fireman's smirk. Let's see if she is still smirking when her team is down to 4 and merging with Rob's team.

Old 03-24-2011, 12:34 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,237,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Here is a recap--Phillip is crazy
Yes he seems to be but I would get tired of folks sitting around at camp not doing anything too. So then my mouth would shoot off then I'd be next one voted off.

I hope Matt can keep winning at RI then he gets back into the game and wins the whole thing. Did y'all hear his little honey turn on him in her cameo because he was nice to another girl besides her?

Old 03-24-2011, 12:45 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,209,830 times
AND did ya'll notice the Special Agent Phillip...let slip that he served in the military for four years? That would mean that "I" am a Federal Agent also......

Old 03-24-2011, 01:15 PM

1,786 posts, read 3,470,054 times
You know, Special Agent Phillip has grown on me. I'm a little shocked to be writing this, but I really admire him in a crazy way. How freeing it must be to be in his mental state where you TRULY believe your own stories about yourself, where you are never done giving yourself a pat on the back or being awed at your own brilliance. And the best is: Not caring how other people perceive you. I mean seriously, I'm really a bit jealous of it. How many times have I said something and immediately thought, "Oh Dear God - did I just say that out-loud?!" or done or said something that you fret about for awhile. Not Phillip. He just is. I really kind of like that. To be kind of out there and NOT KNOW you are out there.

As for the butch fire lady, do you know what she makes me think of? A middle-age Cabbage Patch doll. Do any of you remember those from the late 80's or 90's? It's the eyes that are really close together and all the other exaggerated features she has. If that tribe loses again the obvious choice would be Sarita, but I agree with some of you above - Dave the attorney committed a no-no when he didn't vote with the tribe at this TC.

Old 03-24-2011, 02:01 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,838,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by progmac View Post
zapatera is going down in flames. this is what happens when you throw a challenge
nah--I don't for a nano second think them doing that- getting rid of that tick Russell is their downfall now. Heck I would rather keep losing without Russhole than have him around me at all. ~shudders~

Old 03-24-2011, 03:42 PM

4,320 posts, read 5,159,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncopus99 View Post
On the other side of camp, they are the only reason I continue to still watch. Philip is carrying this show right now. Hilarious with the Stealth alliance comment. He goes off on the pageant girls about helping at camp. Just wow.
I agree, Philip is entertaining, one of a kind, and not a bad player besides.

But the 2 pageant girls?? I think I have officially lost my attraction for younger women. Those 2 are shallow, stupid, lazy, clueless, mean-spirited, deluded, and useful for only one thing. Remember Parvati? Many hated her, but think of how much larger, smarter and more capable she was over these dolts! Granted she was a little older...

Old 03-24-2011, 03:45 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,838,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Yes he seems to be but I would get tired of folks sitting around at camp not doing anything too. So then my mouth would shoot off then I'd be next one voted off.

I hope Matt can keep winning at RI then he gets back into the game and wins the whole thing. Did y'all hear his little honey turn on him in her cameo because he was nice to another girl besides her?
agree Jax--I would probably be saying the same thing to the useless wannabe beauty queens.
And yea, what was up with miss thang getting all riled because Matt was nice to another person. Oh no..........she gave him a Bible so he must loooove her
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back to NE View Post
I agree, Philip is entertaining, one of a kind, and not a bad player besides.

But the 2 pageant girls?? I think I have officially lost my attraction for younger women. Those 2 are shallow, stupid, lazy, clueless, mean-spirited, deluded, and useful for only one thing. Remember Parvati? Many hated her, but think of how much larger, smarter and more capable she was over these dolts! Granted she was a little older...
Phillip is stone cold crazy and hilarious!!!!

Old 03-24-2011, 03:50 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,237,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cokatie View Post
As for the butch fire lady, do you know what she makes me think of? A middle-age Cabbage Patch doll. Do any of you remember those from the late 80's or 90's? It's the eyes that are really close together and all the other exaggerated features she has. If that tribe loses again the obvious choice would be Sarita, but I agree with some of you above - Dave the attorney committed a no-no when he didn't vote with the tribe at this TC.
You are correct! I've been trying to figure out what she looks like.

OK storm interruptions last night why did Dave not vote with the tribe? Who did he vote for?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV