Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2011, 07:27 PM

1,163 posts, read 1,238,749 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Phillip is the kind of person people always want to be sitting beside for the jury vote.
very very true but hes just so painful to watch lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2011, 09:22 PM

4,280 posts, read 6,092,764 times
So, who's the person people want to take to the end because they feel that person has no chance of winning?

Old 04-01-2011, 12:29 AM

4,884 posts, read 5,022,754 times
I thought the same thing when Jeff called Natalie, by name, and told her about the non-alcoholic beverage. I said where did she come from. Then it dawned on me that she is the other half of the do-nothing twins. Thinking about it now, wouldn't surprise me if they made it to the final 5.

Old 04-01-2011, 06:49 AM

2,532 posts, read 3,455,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by psr13 View Post
So, who's the person people want to take to the end because they feel that person has no chance of winning?
They voted him off near the beginning (i.e. Russell). Now the only one that could be like that is Rob but his tribe loves him so he actually has a chance (barring he stays in this same favor as he has been in with his tribe).

Old 04-01-2011, 07:31 AM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,313,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncopus99 View Post
Seriously, who wants crispy rice when you have the option for cooked normal rice...
Me and anyone who has ever ordered fried rice in a good hibiachi restaurant.

Old 04-01-2011, 08:05 AM

21,695 posts, read 28,482,376 times
Jaxson, Phillip stated that as a 52 year old man and senior member of the tribe, he should be getting more respect. He mentioned being the red-headed stepchild again and vowed to get rid of Rob.

Old 04-01-2011, 08:14 AM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,409,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncopus99 View Post
They voted him off near the beginning (i.e. Russell). Now the only one that could be like that is Rob but his tribe loves him so he actually has a chance (barring he stays in this same favor as he has been in with his tribe).
As much as Russell is a total jerk they're is no better person to go up against in a vote for the win. (for that reason alone he should still be playing).

Old 04-01-2011, 08:33 AM

44,657 posts, read 61,707,500 times
Breaking news.

Assosciated Press: CBS Survivor producers suing Russel Hantz for contract violation:

Thurs 3/31/11 CBS excutives announced that the producers of Survivor Redemption Island have filed a lawsuit against Russell Hantz, for violating a confidentialy clause revealing any information about any show in production or currently being shown on the air.

Hantz from Dayton TX, the one time popular villain contestant, revealed in his blog the name of the contestant who ends up winning top prize in the Survivor Redemption Island series this season.

Hantz quoted as saying, "those idiots deserve it cuz I'm the best and should not have been kicked off"....he revealed the winner as...

Spoiler
APRIL FOOL!

Old 04-01-2011, 09:07 AM

2,532 posts, read 3,455,980 times
Just curious how Russell would even know the winner. He was kicked off prior to the jury. The final vote is revealed live. Again, how would he have that information... Survivor producers gave the contestants that information?

Old 04-01-2011, 11:22 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,475,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
Jaxson, Phillip stated that as a 52 year old man and senior member of the tribe, he should be getting more respect. He mentioned being the red-headed stepchild again and vowed to get rid of Rob.
He also described himself as a gorilla. Let's just put it this way. If I were talking with a black man, even if he had real long arms and somehow walked kind of bent over, I would not say "You remind me of a gorilla" unless I was seeking a serious and well-merited butt-kicking. He's either not sensitive about it and has embraced it independent of race (if so, I respect that a lot), or he is to oblivious to know he's calling himself something only a shade less incendiary than the third rail of racial slurs. I can't tell anything with Phillip.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV