Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2012, 11:46 AM

10,179 posts, read 11,166,444 times

Advertisements

Yawn!

Has Survivor Finally ran it's course? Boring comps.. The same ole, same ole...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2012, 11:47 AM

15,891 posts, read 18,328,033 times
IMO, Jeff needs to keep his mouth shut. He was badmouthing Abi (who I don't like) and was making remarks about just how much damage Katy was doing because she performed so badly in competitions.

Jonathan sounds so much like Alan Alda that it is spooky. I wish he was Alan Alda.

I guess I am in a bad mood today but last night's show was so boring, boring, boring. There is not even one player I am pulling for this season because we saw so little of them until there were just two teams and I don't "know" these folks. Wait, I take that back. I do like Lorie.

I'll keep watching and hope that things pick up. I want to like this season......sigh.

Old 10-25-2012, 01:06 PM

5,520 posts, read 7,112,574 times
I am rooting for Lisa Welchel. She has more than proved herself in challenges, look how she held athletic Denise down in the mud. Plus she did well also in the sling shot game. I hope she wins.

And why does her hair always look so nice. It's as if she gets it done before camera shots!

Old 10-25-2012, 01:14 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,454,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
I am rooting for Lisa Welchel. She has more than proved herself in challenges, look how she held athletic Denise down in the mud. Plus she did well also in the sling shot game. I hope she wins.

And why does her hair always look so nice. It's as if she gets it done before camera shots!
I agree about Lisa. She is a real champion. I was also wondering about Carter's hair as well. It always looks as if it is blow dried.

Old 10-25-2012, 01:18 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,454,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
When Jeff said something about Abi sitting out another challenge, she said it was not her choice.
Another rather boring episode. But I think they were smart to keep Jonathan around a little longer, he at least tries to feed his people and works around the camp. And he is physically stronger than Katie, who sucked at the challenges. And don't they have coconuts or other fruit they can eat until they catch some fish?
I thought there used to be arule that a team could not consistenly sit out the same people. Or that they could not sit out the same person twice. Or did I dream that?

I thought Jonathan would be going. But they didn't really need Katie around. I think what she said in her parting speech about the game being a lot harder in real life than it appeared watching it at home on TV was the understatement of the season. But undoubtly many players have applied to play the game thinking the same thing.

Old 10-25-2012, 01:41 PM

15,891 posts, read 18,328,033 times
Quote:

That is who I meant instead of "Lori." duh. LOL

Old 10-25-2012, 01:52 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seashelly View Post
Player Carter's on borrowed time too. He's just around for a power vote. LOL @ his 2 blunders of the episode:
1) Letters from home bring "reality" to the game. LOL, so much for reality show.
2) While discussing voting off stategy he asks Penner "Katie or Penner?" Loved the look on Jeff's face. lol.

LOL----it was so just glossed over that I thought I misunderstood and that maybe he didn't say it. But he did!!!!

Old 10-25-2012, 02:12 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,190,340 times
Last night was such a let down after waiting a wwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhole week to see it.

I don't think i would have given up my rice supply but they voted majority ruled until the next day when everybody was hungry. I knew Penner's butt couldn't cash the check he was writing on fishing if so he would have had mega fish in camp all along.

I'm with many of you is this the last season? Dimples has his own daily TV talk show now but I've tuned in a couple of times and it is not that great. He is quite competitive though challenging his guest to ping pong, hoop shoot-outs.

They'll merge this next week that is what Penner is banking on.

Old 10-25-2012, 02:23 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,749,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I thought there used to be a rule that a team could not consistently sit out the same people. Or that they could not sit out the same person twice. Or did I dream that?

I thought Jonathan would be going. But they didn't really need Katie around. I think what she said in her parting speech about the game being a lot harder in real life than it appeared watching it at home on TV was the understatement of the season. But undoubtedly many players have applied to play the game thinking the same thing.
There did used to be that rule, I guess this season it is different? I really wish they blind sided Jonathan.

Old 10-25-2012, 02:55 PM

1,873 posts, read 4,237,333 times
Quote:

I like Player Lisa too. She always has a smile on her face....even in the mud competition, lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV