Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did you like how Lost Season Finale played out?
Yes 27 42.86%
No 23 36.51%
It was just OK 13 20.63%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2010, 09:49 PM

18,022 posts, read 27,468,060 times

Advertisements

Miles thinks Claire is bat$#!# crazy, but is still hot. And he tells this to Kate. What a dork.

I love that Sayid kills Hong Kong Phooey and Shaggy... pwnage and torcha style... but, I was just getting to like HKP too. I never did like shaggy though. Liked him better in Deadwood somehow... C***s#ker.

So... it's starting to look more and more to me like everybody is gonna just get killed, and Sawyer is gonna do Flocke's dirty work on the "candidates". Except for Hurley. Who in the world could kill him?

But this might explain why Kate don't got a good number, huh? She's not a candidate, and if Smokey is gonna get off the island, Sawyer's gotta go too and the kid reminded him (MIB) that he can't kill him (Ford). So... who would do that? Well, Kate... maybe. Maybe Sawyer kills Jack and Kate watches this go down and says, "I thought you said you weren't gonna do it. Now it's your turn."

Wouldn't that be a sad ending? Then they pan over to Sideways world where Sayid takes Jin out to eggs and alphabet soup at Harveys.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2010, 10:46 PM

4,062 posts, read 5,646,222 times
So far it's mostly fairly new characters being killed. Just wait...it's going to get bad when some we're more invested in start dropping like flies! For now, I'm starting to like Ilana more...it's comforting that she might know what she's doing...maybe. Because other than Jacob and MIB, does anyone else really seem to know what the heck it's all about? I mean really, really know? Have the writers even really figured it out? Maybe Bernard and Rose were right...to just try to live their lives somehow and not get involved in all the drama. They didn't worry about finding out the answers to the questions!

Old 03-03-2010, 07:36 AM

4,362 posts, read 6,533,449 times
Wow - what an epi. Sundown Yikes!

Flocke and his sheep are on the war path for sure. So much like The Stand and there was a little bit of Star Wars with Sayid going over to the dark side.

Both Claire and Sayid are Bat Crap Crazy and the look in Kate's eyes - she sees it. Flocke didn't look too happy to see Kate coming along.

Some of the best acting going on here, just insane.

Old 03-03-2010, 09:50 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,331,859 times
Yeah!! Great episode last night! I was shocked when Sayid killed those two guys. I don't think Kate or Jack will be killed - in the previous episode Hurley made a remark about the two skeletons in the cave being Adam and Eve and what it was them - IMO something will come of that.

I don't like the way Ben Linus has suddenly turned into a wimp. He was such a perfect, evil bad guy: in one episode this season he's a fussy math teacher complaining no one else makes coffee, and last night he looked ready to cry. In the previews it looks like they are going to kill off his character. I'll miss him.

Old 03-03-2010, 10:04 AM

2,029 posts, read 4,038,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Yeah!! Great episode last night! I was shocked when Sayid killed those two guys. I don't think Kate or Jack will be killed - in the previous episode Hurley made a remark about the two skeletons in the cave being Adam and Eve and what it was them - IMO something will come of that.

I don't like the way Ben Linus has suddenly turned into a wimp. He was such a perfect, evil bad guy: in one episode this season he's a fussy math teacher complaining no one else makes coffee, and last night he looked ready to cry. In the previews it looks like they are going to kill off his character. I'll miss him.
I can't remember where I saw the interview but I remember Michael Emerson(Ben) saying he was in this season's finale. Of course I guess he could just be a ghost. I never thought I'd love his character but I feel rather fond of Ben now.

The episodes are just flying by so fast. I wish every episode was 2 hours now.

Old 03-03-2010, 10:26 AM

5,289 posts, read 7,490,863 times
Yeah, they do go by fast, I was happy with that extra 2 minutes last night...

Old 03-03-2010, 11:29 AM

14,688 posts, read 26,619,995 times
Much as I would like Kate to die, I don't think she will. She has been nothing but a bother since the very beginning.

Old 03-03-2010, 12:37 PM

2,212 posts, read 5,153,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee W. View Post
Now, Claire is just plain crazy. If I was Kate, I'd run like heck away from her!
Claire said in last week's episode to Jin that if she ever found out that Kate had taken Aaron, she'd kill Kate. That's when Jin backed off from his story. Last night, Kate told Claire she'd taken Aaron off the island and Claire definitely looked angry and Kate didn't help by going on and on about how wonderful Aaron is (though in fairness she DID think she was doing the right thing). At the end of the last night's episode, Claire and FLocke shared a very specific look and the background singing that Claire was doing while the cameras were focused on Kate made it seem like Kate is about to walk into a situation where she is going to be in serious trouble.

Old 03-03-2010, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
I think it's an interesting storyline because Ben, at his baddest, was a great manipulator who did some truly evil deeds. That being said, no matter how "bad" he was, he pales in comparison with a person who can turn into black smoke and kill dozens in a few seconds and I think his seeing his daughter reincarnated really freaked him out. It's like being a bully. It's all fun and games until you come face-to-face with a kid who outweighs you by 100 pounds and is a good foot taller who fully intends to kick your butt. Not so much fun anymore. Ben is Bambi compared to the MIB.

Old 03-03-2010, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
Wow - what an epi. Sundown Yikes!
My mouth dropped open when it was announced that the Asian guy in the temple was the "Protector" who, had Sayid not killed him, would have been able to prevent letting the MIB smoke monster inside. Flocke definitely has a plan and is quite handy at coming up with "going around" the rules...getting Sayid to kill the Asian dude, finding the "loophole" to kill Jacob, etc.

I also find it interesting that the MIB knew to play on Sayid's uncertainty on whether the Asian guy was friend or foe. Sayid can be pretty vicious but he obviously has lots of internal conflicts over morality. He's such a great character and I think while he was sitting by the pool after killing the Asian guy and his minion, he was suddenly aware that he may have not done the right thing. BTW, did anyone else notice Jack when Sayid was at the hospital after his brother was attacked? It was just a quick second, but he was there.

I predict Kate getting into very BIG trouble soon and either Sayid or Sawyer are going to have to save her butt. Possibly Claire, but she'll have to get out of her I'm going crazy stage.

If the Asian guy was approached by Jacob to become the protector in exchange for his son's life, I wonder what part Alayna (I think that's her name) plays in all of this. Is she also able to be a "protector" or is she just as vulnerable as everyone else who was killed? She seems to have some insider knowledge and is on some sort of mission but I can't figure out what. She knows Jacob is dead but continues to lead the pilot, Sun and Ben around (and now a few others), but what's she leading them to? Since she went though the wall last night after Jack and Hurley did last week, I'm assuming they're all going to meet up. Alayna took some of the ash from the firepit that Jacob burned in so I'm wondering if that's going to come into play.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV