Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did you like how Lost Season Finale played out?
Yes 27 42.86%
No 23 36.51%
It was just OK 13 20.63%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2010, 02:48 PM

4,061 posts, read 9,885,875 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Oh yes, I forgot we were in the alt time zone. Got confused. So, does that mean alt Hurley is having memories of Island life by calling her Anna Lucia? Or did I miss something big? Was that what happens when just 6 of them get together? I am now waiting in anticipation for what happens when they ALL get together at the concert!

Didn't Hurley start having memories of the Island when he got kissed by Libby? Did you see the episode with the alt-timeline where he saw her at his restaurant?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2010, 03:25 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy S in PBC View Post
Ok, I've stocked up on extra Kleenex and vodka for tonight. I expect an all-out no holds barred drunken cryfest!
Oh, can I come join you, Amy???

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobrien View Post
Didn't Hurley start having memories of the Island when he got kissed by Libby? Did you see the episode with the alt-timeline where he saw her at his restaurant?

Yes, Hurley started having memories when he kissed Libby in the alt time but this scene just felt so much more Island memory or adlibbed like I was thinking. I did see that eppie about the resteraunt.

Old 05-23-2010, 04:13 PM

2,790 posts, read 6,352,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy S in PBC View Post
Ok, I've stocked up on extra Kleenex and vodka for tonight. I expect an all-out no holds barred drunken cryfest!

I baked brownies last night in anticipation. Plan to make a hot fudge brownie delight before I sit down in front of the TV.

Old 05-23-2010, 04:46 PM

4,207 posts, read 15,258,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MICoastieMom View Post
I baked brownies last night in anticipation. Plan to make a hot fudge brownie delight before I sit down in front of the TV.
Dang, now I have to go make brownies. A little over 2 hours. I hope they have limited commercials.

Old 05-23-2010, 04:50 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,558,348 times
I have to get up at 3:45 am tomorrow for work, got the DVR set just incase I don't make it. Will be a very short night if I do watch it all.

Old 05-23-2010, 05:16 PM

6,025 posts, read 15,347,968 times
it's starting! granted, I don't plan on watching the recap too closely (got some friends here in serious need of catching up!), but I will be making some "Island" goodies. no boar, but got us some mangoes, (canned) pineapple, and kabobs. dang, I wish the series finale had been a couple of weeks ago, I really wanted to organize an on-campus LOST party at my college! I heard of a group of avid LOST fans somewhere actually renting out a small furniture store somewhere and using their flat screens and sofas! (pity Best Buy wouldn't budge when I asked if we could do something similar at their store!)

Old 05-23-2010, 05:52 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,170,143 times
We're in a hotel room watching it right now. It looks different on TV (we don't have a converter box or cable so we have to download the episodes).

Old 05-23-2010, 06:21 PM

4,975 posts, read 11,697,311 times
I'm DVRing everything. I need peace and quiet to enjoy these final hours of the best show on TV...EVER! Gotta wait for the kiddies and DH to go to bed...

In honor of The End:

YouTube - The Doors - The end

Old 05-23-2010, 06:46 PM

1,302 posts, read 4,574,921 times
Default To all the Losties. Anyone else sad to see Lost end?

I always wanted to know what was going on, but now I would rather not know just to get one more season. I have never watched every episode of any other show in my life, but watched all six years of Lost. Now what am I going to do with myself? lol. Oh well, Lostie for life. I guess I could always watch through all the seasons again. Best show ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-23-2010, 06:55 PM

22,921 posts, read 28,279,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
Anyone else sad to see Lost end?
Yes and no.

Yes, I'm sad to see it go because it is the best show on TV, and I will miss it.

But no, also. I'm glad its ending at the top of its game instead of dragging on to pointlessness like so many TV shows do. I'm glad I still love the show when the last one airs, instead of being sad that the show has gone so far downhill.

What will make me very, very happy is if the creators go on to make a new show. And soon!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV