Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2013, 11:14 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice_Water View Post
Horrible show. This is what they call a "reality show based thriller" meaning they are actors. Just read the credits...at the end it says "filmed in Manitoba Canada" and further proof is the guy that died (Tommy Mountain) was tweeting tonight that he couldn't wait to see the first episode!
Ah, I see, "based on a reality show". I get it now. There's going to be another "reality" show premiering soon. I forget the name of it but I think it shows how Survivor fans still love the show but are tired of what it's become...not surviving at all, just a "Club Med" vacation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2013, 08:39 PM

5,333 posts, read 8,546,864 times
I just watched the first episode. Basically, the joke is on the people in the show. They aren't going to know what aspects are set-ups by producers and what aspects aren't.

I will watch until I reach a point where its too boring or predictable...

Old 07-03-2013, 09:57 AM

14,539 posts, read 21,263,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenSparkles View Post
I just watched the first episode. Basically, the joke is on the people in the show. They aren't going to know what aspects are set-ups by producers and what aspects aren't.

I will watch until I reach a point where its too boring or predictable...
I met someone who worked on Survivor. Even the animals are specially placed for shots. I think not in this one. Normally I don't watch this sort of show but this sounds like the human what did I get myself into stuff might be interesting.

Old 07-03-2013, 09:34 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,483,331 times
I mean people can die quickly, but that guy was walking on his own holding a bloody hand and the next minute they are telling the rest of the people he is dead. Give me a break.

Old 07-03-2013, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
I mean people can die quickly, but that guy was walking on his own holding a bloody hand and the next minute they are telling the rest of the people he is dead. Give me a break.
No, that was a camera man with the bloody head/hand. It was the OTHER guy, Tommy, who was looking for 'shrooms with the two girls that was supposedly killed.

Old 07-04-2013, 12:12 AM

16,488 posts, read 24,483,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
No, that was a camera man with the bloody head/hand. It was the OTHER guy, Tommy, who was looking for 'shrooms with the two girls that was supposedly killed.
Oh I didn't realize it was a cameraman. Why did they show the guy looking for mushrooms with the basket after they had told the group that the guy was dead?

Old 07-04-2013, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
Oh I didn't realize it was a cameraman. Why did they show the guy looking for mushrooms with the basket after they had told the group that the guy was dead?
That was supposed to be showing US what happened when Tommy and the cameraman got "attacked". Trying to fool us too.

Old 07-05-2013, 07:04 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,190,340 times
Wow I just watched this didn't see this thread until now. What the heck is this supposed to be about I can't believe they'd let folks die they are claiming. For the only guy that was stand offish of the group and take in a lighter seems fishy he is the one to die.

More fishy when they offer each person 5k to quit the "game" without telling them how the dude died.

Old 07-05-2013, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Wow I just watched this didn't see this thread until now. What the heck is this supposed to be about I can't believe they'd let folks die they are claiming. For the only guy that was stand offish of the group and take in a lighter seems fishy he is the one to die.

More fishy when they offer each person 5k to quit the "game" without telling them how the dude died.
That wasn't the guy that supposedly died, Jax. That's some bimbo of a dude. Tommy, the "dead guy" had the long hair and was from Boston. He didn't die. They are just letting the "contestants" think he died. He's alive and well here at home (Boston).

Old 07-05-2013, 07:42 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,190,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
That wasn't the guy that supposedly died, Jax. That's some bimbo of a dude. Tommy, the "dead guy" had the long hair and was from Boston. He didn't die. They are just letting the "contestants" think he died. He's alive and well here at home (Boston).
Well shoot I was so confused where is the country boy then?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV