Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-05-2013, 05:33 AM

51,691 posts, read 15,698,138 times

Advertisements

JMO but Grey needs to go home!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2013, 05:37 AM

4,344 posts, read 4,723,343 times
Downloaded James and Cole's songs. Grey, Ray, Shelby can go home.

Old 11-05-2013, 05:59 AM

1,765 posts, read 4,350,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Lady123 View Post
JMO but Grey needs to go home!

Not just YOUR opinion! She needs to go for sure! I couldn't believe not one judge called
her on the flat notes and getting out of breath and rushing things... I thought her song was a mess!!!

It also irks me that she comes across as thinking she's "all that."

Old 11-05-2013, 06:02 AM

1,765 posts, read 4,350,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Ray just did that bluesy song, which was great, but I couldn't understand the words and that bugs me. I'd like to know what that song is about. Sometimes they may hold the mic too close to their mouth.

My complaint as well. You can have "soul" and still pronounce the words ...sometimes I think that is
a trick to cover up loss of breath. I didn't understand half his mumbling last night. He's okay but I don't think he'll go all the way.

Old 11-05-2013, 06:31 AM

17,536 posts, read 39,147,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
You guys are way ahead of me, it just started out here in CA. Just saw James Wolpert, holy mackerel, where did this guy come from? I don't remember him, but I'm his biggest fan now. That was an incredible performance, loved it! I've never downloaded anything from itunes, don't even know how, but I am thinking about doing so for his song. Adam got a winner there.
Nic was so much fun, I like him too.
Same here, LOVED James tonight - big fan now. Loved Austin, too. Don't like that "Grey" girl (what a stupid name, too ) Hope she leaves soon. She is like the worst karaoke singer ever...

Tesanne is a good singer, but for some reason, I'm just not into her.

Old 11-05-2013, 07:09 AM

758 posts, read 1,640,678 times
I can't tell if Blake was trying to save Nic with Blurred Lines...or guarantee that he would be sent home.

The ones I would like to see move on:
Team Blake: Ray, Cole and Nic (I just find Austin and Shelbie Z boring)
Team Adam: James, Will and Tessanne

But I will say that I was supremely bored by most of the performances last night. The only ones that had me entertained were James and Nic.

And Grey was atrocious. I never will know what Adam saw in her. She sounds exactly like what she is; a wedding singer.

Old 11-05-2013, 08:10 AM

9,153 posts, read 9,497,317 times
Dang, is everybody over Preston? I liked him last night. Also liked just about everybody else. Agree Grey needs to go home. I hope Nic Hawk gets another chance - he knew his vocals weren't good last night. He got too ambitious trying to do everything.

I hope CeeLo and Christina have some duds that need to go home so that these good ones can stay a little longer.

Old 11-05-2013, 01:06 PM

699 posts, read 1,015,294 times
James Wolpert. Wow. Just wow. Imo the most talented artist I've ever seen on The Voice in any season.
If he doesn't win this year, shame on you, Adam.

Old 11-05-2013, 01:30 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,568,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitelotus View Post
James Wolpert. Wow. Just wow. Imo the most talented artist I've ever seen on The Voice in any season.
If he doesn't win this year, shame on you, Adam.
He blew me away with this song.
A Case of You

James Wolpert | NBC

I want to buy this song!!! and listen to it over n over n over

Old 11-05-2013, 02:14 PM

758 posts, read 1,640,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyLillyLilly View Post
Dang, is everybody over Preston? I liked him last night. Also liked just about everybody else. Agree Grey needs to go home. I hope Nic Hawk gets another chance - he knew his vocals weren't good last night. He got too ambitious trying to do everything.

I hope CeeLo and Christina have some duds that need to go home so that these good ones can stay a little longer.
I'm kinda over Preston. But I am also over Tessanne. I could see either stay on Team Adam and be happy (as long as the other members are Will and James).

I kinda hope Nic gets another chance, too. If nothing else, he's more fun to watch than 90% of the snooze fest last night.

Oh, and James should always wear his glasses. It seems like that is where he stores his superpowers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV