Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2014, 04:10 PM

1,659 posts, read 2,777,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary54mi View Post
Wow the past few pages of posts are really biased.
Saw everything differently although do agree that Kenya is cray cray. &
Apollo is a handsome thug.
Nene wants to work in the future, so she has been controlling herself nicely.
Not everyone thinks homosexuality is a normal way of life. Only 1 to 2% are born that way so why argue with the obvious 98-99%?
Left handed folks are only 10% at most so their way of life is clearly wrong. Why argue with the obvious 90% ? Left-handedness stumps science | Fox News

Redheads are 3% at most. They should be forced to change and live as the brown hairs do! Red hair - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Or society can stop pretending we have one master design and the rest are deviants who must conform.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2014, 05:32 AM

404 posts, read 385,864 times
The secrets show was pretty good. Kenya may be crazy but she's GORGEOUS. You can't deny that.

I use to think Cynthia was the prettiest but Kenya has her beat.

Old 05-12-2014, 07:54 AM

3,076 posts, read 5,501,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvenne View Post
Well I don't follow too closely, but I really thought that Apollo's comment to Kenya that her toe nails were dirty- was just too bizarre. I thought he might have had it together before that comment. For some reason that just seemed like such a weak (aside from stupid and nasty and mean) thing to say,; it made me think that he was reaching for something because he recognized that he was going down.

I too like Phaedra and am actually beginning to feel sorry for Kenya.
I don't know what to think of the group anymore- they have possibly become their caricatures so to speak?
I agree, really bizarre! It's almost as if he wrote down a handful of insults to throw at her and was just spitting them out in random order. SMH. What a mess those two are (phaedra and apollo).

Old 05-12-2014, 09:12 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,113,345 times
Does Nene really think she's an "actress?" LOL. It's one thing to have a small, recurring role in 12 episodes of Glee, and have another small part in a show that was cancelled after one season. But to consider herself a true "actress," as if what she does on television is art? As if she graduated from some well-known art institute or stage program? Laughable.

And Kandi...ugh. Really hard to watch her and Todd with Kandi's mom. Kandi said herself something like "Todd is being really calm right now. I don't know if I could be that calm if somebody's mom talked to me that way." So do something about it, Kandi! All Momma Joyce does is go on and on about Todd, giving him a hard time, yet you invite her over for dinner with you guys? And for Kandi to say "oh I tell her about it, I talk to my mom off camera about Todd and my relationship, she just doesn't care." She just doesn't care, aka, she doesn't repsect you. Kandi really needs to stop being so nice to her mom about this situation, and its really hard to watch. Momma Joyce is such an ugly person with a disgusting attitude, and yet Kandi avoids the situation at all costs, letting her mom continue to verbally assault Todd and she does nothing about it. annoying as hell.

Also, I noticed that Nene is still ugly. LOL. And I know that's mean to say, but if she was a nicer person, I wouldn't midn it as much. But because Nene is so rude, so obnoxious, and so arrogant.....it makes her face look even more ugly than it already is.

Old 05-12-2014, 10:38 AM

734 posts, read 1,082,513 times
^^^^ NeNe looks like a moose with a George Washington wig on. That's why she is so angry.

Old 05-12-2014, 06:00 PM

1,659 posts, read 2,777,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Does Nene really think she's an "actress?" LOL. It's one thing to have a small, recurring role in 12 episodes of Glee, and have another small part in a show that was cancelled after one season. But to consider herself a true "actress," as if what she does on television is art? As if she graduated from some well-known art institute or stage program? Laughable.

And Kandi...ugh. Really hard to watch her and Todd with Kandi's mom. Kandi said herself something like "Todd is being really calm right now. I don't know if I could be that calm if somebody's mom talked to me that way." So do something about it, Kandi! All Momma Joyce does is go on and on about Todd, giving him a hard time, yet you invite her over for dinner with you guys? And for Kandi to say "oh I tell her about it, I talk to my mom off camera about Todd and my relationship, she just doesn't care." She just doesn't care, aka, she doesn't repsect you. Kandi really needs to stop being so nice to her mom about this situation, and its really hard to watch. Momma Joyce is such an ugly person with a disgusting attitude, and yet Kandi avoids the situation at all costs, letting her mom continue to verbally assault Todd and she does nothing about it. annoying as hell.

Also, I noticed that Nene is still ugly. LOL. And I know that's mean to say, but if she was a nicer person, I wouldn't midn it as much. But because Nene is so rude, so obnoxious, and so arrogant.....it makes her face look even more ugly than it already is.
OMG YES to all of it!

Old 05-12-2014, 08:47 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,493,467 times
Im watching WWHL and Andy is interviewing Kenya. Im sorry, but I like her more and more.
I really hope she has a child because she would be a great mom. Maybe a horrible mother in law..... but a wonderful mom. lol

Old 05-12-2014, 08:51 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,493,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilipepper35 View Post
The secrets show was pretty good. Kenya may be crazy but she's GORGEOUS. You can't deny that.

I use to think Cynthia was the prettiest but Kenya has her beat.

You are right. Cynthia is beautiful. She has a very classic face, and she looks like an old school movie star.
Kenya is not only beautiful but she is also hot , and im a girl myself saying that. She has a kick ass body but most of all she is smart.

Old 05-12-2014, 09:03 PM

4,490 posts, read 4,985,456 times
Kenya has an innate quality to twist events so that she is the bitchy victim.
Whatever works for you Kenya dear whatever.
Let's see how she reacts to an object shoved in her weirdly shaded face.

She might want to climb down her high horse if she wants to remain"good for the show"
Andy might have some say so when he reflects back to her comments.
"Ya'll stacked the deck against me".

Same with Moose Leakes. "what do you want Andy, for me to pull down your pants and kiss it?"

If you notice the housewives whose Head outweighed their cup size, eventually left the show, never to be heard from again. Except Bethanny.

Old 05-13-2014, 07:11 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,090,460 times
The best scene from the lost footage is when HeNe, Phaedra and Chuck are all stuck in the car on their Athens, GA trip. HeNe looked like she was ready to bolt, Apollo was going to come through the cell phone and take out Chuck and Chuck was concerned about his "brand". His brand WTF He thinks he has a brand Phaedra told it like it is, he hasn't even been on a dancing show
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV