Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-03-2014, 12:37 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,527,721 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbrotherlover View Post
Zach and Frankie Cuddling , Hayden and Frankie cuddling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stcnvuTGsq8

this stuff is getting weird
Why is that weird. I dont think this show had a gay show-mance yet Zach seems to be really interested in Frankie judging from After Dark the other night.
Which is cool.

Last edited by SunnyKayak; 07-03-2014 at 02:30 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2014, 12:56 PM

16 posts, read 22,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
Why is that weird. I dont think this show had a gay show-mance yet Zach seems to be realy interested in Frankie judging from After Dark the other night.
Which is cool.

gays are yucky

lol seriously Frankie grande is ugly as **** I would rather see CODY/CALEB then Frankie and anyone

all the little girls on tumblr are shipping Frankie and Zach calling them ZANKIE talking about how it cute it is Frankie is the stereotypical gay man that a lot of women seem to love

for once I want to see the sport playing gay guy on tv not the queen who tries very hard and fails miserably at imitating a women something he will never be

Last edited by bigbrotherlover; 07-03-2014 at 01:26 PM..

Old 07-03-2014, 03:14 PM

1,248 posts, read 2,167,098 times
If Zach is interested in Frankie, I just hope it is for real. That would be pretty low even by Big Brother standards to lead someone on who is gay when you are straight just to manipulate him.

I cannot stand Devin!!!! He's always using missing his daughter as an excuse for his behavior. He has not even seen her in 4 months. I thought it was really misleading when he said he's a single dad raising his daughter, when the mom has custody and he hasn't even seen her in 4 months.

Old 07-03-2014, 03:37 PM

here are some gifs of the cast

Big brother 16 cast inclusing cody twerking

Last edited by bigbrotherlover; 07-03-2014 at 04:27 PM..

Old 07-03-2014, 04:33 PM

Devin is a complete nutcase this coming from someone that always roots for the brown people, but i just can't and won't with him. But for drama sake wouldn't mind him being HOH.

Watching Jacosta not sure if she's laying low or misguidedly trying work her way into the in crowd.

Loved Pao for suggesting an ethnic alliance

Apart from Devin, I'm pretty sure we'll see extreme crazy from Victoria, Caleb

I like Amber not sure if she's built for this game though, hope to see more grit from her after all this Caleb obsession nonsense

Old 07-03-2014, 11:03 PM

4,792 posts, read 8,190,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madeline2121 View Post
If Zach is interested in Frankie, I just hope it is for real. That would be pretty low even by Big Brother standards to lead someone on who is gay when you are straight just to manipulate him.

I cannot stand Devin!!!! He's always using missing his daughter as an excuse for his behavior. He has not even seen her in 4 months. I thought it was really misleading when he said he's a single dad raising his daughter, when the mom has custody and he hasn't even seen her in 4 months.
They are "playing" for big bucks. There are no BB standards.

Old 07-04-2014, 12:14 AM

44,633 posts, read 61,629,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by longnecker View Post
They are "playing" for big bucks. There are no BB standards.
Yes there are, no cussing, no physical fights.

Old 07-04-2014, 05:49 AM

2,945 posts, read 4,992,719 times
ONCE again BB is starting off sucky. Them all voting the same person out???? Remember when it was close right out the gate? When people actually played the game?

What has happened to big brother? Someone should have voted powpow out to have everyone scrambling to see who it was to give the game some umph.

Old 07-04-2014, 07:35 AM

6,870 posts, read 14,859,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbrotherlover View Post
here are some gifs of the cast

Big brother 16 cast inclusing cody twerking

Oh sweet merciful .............!

I can't seem to tear my eyes away

Old 07-04-2014, 07:43 AM

22,974 posts, read 65,527,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post
Yes there are, no cussing, no physical fights.
There is cussing but edited out by the horrible long censors. You would think after 16 seasons the producer would be able to edit just the word and not a spoken sentence.

I also felt Cody DQ from the HOH was a producer manipulated stunt in hopes creating a showmance between Devin and Amber. If Cody did step off we should see the footage as there has to be a camera on that end.
Since Zankie only showmance or bromance going on.

I also thought it would be funny if they keep voting out Americas Choice and kill producers plan. But Donny could be a good 'mole' and he seems cool and hope sticks around for a long time.

Also why was their no After Dark last night, its advertised 7 days a week
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV