Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2014, 01:33 PM

703 posts, read 2,943,164 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalChubsta View Post
OMG why does she talk like that- like an old granny- LOL
Clearly a neurological condition and not something that she can control. Glad you think it's funny. . .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2014, 01:42 PM

2,722 posts, read 5,472,261 times
I was thinking Jaimee could never run a kitchen, so it was clearly her time to go. Then I remembered that's not the prize for this show.

Old 09-02-2014, 02:05 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,368,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by another_hot-day View Post
I was thinking Jaimee could never run a kitchen, so it was clearly her time to go. Then I remembered that's not the prize for this show.
You know I think stress affects her medical issue and she has been under a bit of stress on these last few shows. I liked her but it was probably medically time for her to go home.

Old 09-02-2014, 02:08 PM

I agree. Sounds like Gordon was going to hook her up with a job so she made out alright.

Old 09-02-2014, 02:25 PM

Quote:
I agree. Sounds like Gordon was going to hook her up with a job so she made out alright.
I must have missed that part. What happened?

Old 09-02-2014, 02:34 PM

At the end when she goes up there to hug him, I thought he offered her a job in his NY restaurant.

Old 09-02-2014, 02:48 PM

Quote:
At the end when she goes up there to hug him, I thought he offered her a job in his NY restaurant.
Oh really?! Well that would be nice!!

Old 09-02-2014, 03:06 PM
Xil

118 posts, read 274,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalChubsta View Post
OMG why does she talk like that- like an old granny- LOL
Google is your friend....

From her FB page:

Quote:
Hi friends! Before tonight's episode I want to clear the air. I've had a lot of people ask about my voice issue and awkward movements. It just so happens that I am a healthy young lady who was recently diagnosed with dystonia, a neurological disorder. It breaks in to two types. I have spasmodic dysphonia which causes my voice to break, sound weak, and even be painful to speak. The other one is still to be determined, but is the culprit to my constant muscle contractions, achy joints, and clumsiness! GOOD NEWS though! Treatment is underway, and it looks promising!

Old 09-02-2014, 10:58 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,466,168 times
I'm so disappointed in this episode. I didn't think the red team should have won. The fact GR had to pull Leslie and Cutter out of the kitchen TWICE should have been enough for them to lose. Especially since the blue team was chugging along and getting rave reviews as they went. (Well, except for that horrible dish Courtney put up.)

Of those that are left, I really want it to be Elizabeth and Christian in the final two. I'm sure it'll work out to be Leslie and Courtney, though. Isn't an eliminated person supposed to come back? I figured they'd have done that by now.

I'm not sold on Courtney and I really don't want her to win. Leslie still grates me the wrong way, and I don't want him to win, either. But even with the two of them on my short list to go home, Cutter beats them out for the top spot. I just can't believe he's still there. I even Googled him to see if there was a scandal with him sleeping with a producer or crew person. There has to be some reason he's still around. I can't believe he's survived this long, but he really needs to go soon. Like next week!

Old 09-03-2014, 12:32 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,575,923 times
Did anyone notice that in Jamie's "after interview" where she was talking about her experience on Master Chef her voice was much more steady and clear. I'll bet that was filmed just recently as a re-take over her initial after-interview to show that her voice has been significantly helped by whatever treatments she's been undergoing.

I would love to see an Elizabeth/Christian finale. I would love for the two egos to go home, and for Elizabeth to win. She seems so genuine and she's been a good cook. Courtney has barely had any real cooking time, and Leslie, although doing a really good job, is such an egomaniac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV