Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2014, 06:54 AM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,309,801 times

Advertisements

John Rocker's feelings were hurt because he got beat by a girl. Poor John. I'm sure his brused ego is soothed by the fact that he's now on an all white team.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2014, 06:57 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,407,354 times
Don't hold it against me but John Rocker is definitely making this season more entertaining.

Old 10-02-2014, 07:17 AM

7,377 posts, read 5,491,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
Don't hold it against me but John Rocker is definitely making this season more entertaining.
Yeah, I'm in the minority here that this guy does not bother me. I don't know who he is, I don't watch baseball, I've never heard of him and don't know his history. Apparently he's made racial comments. He is not the first. Remember Colton? Anyway...

Val. When are people going to learn that if you lie that you have a HII you will most likely get voted off because people always want to 'flush the idol out'. She not only lied about have one idol, but two.
Her husband is going to be very upset! I hope he doesn't blame John " for not taking care of her" but it was her fault.

Old 10-02-2014, 07:26 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,203,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archan View Post
I am surprised how many people recognize John Rocker. He is doing himself any favors by his behavior. He is just renewing people's opinion of him.
He was shining wasn't he can you imagine how much ribbing he'll take going back home having been beat by a girl?

I didn't understand Val's game play either lying about 2 idols that is just putting the target on your back girl. You should have known they would flush one out.

Sorry to see her go I think she would have really helped during challenges. I noticed last night they spent 15 minutes at TC has it always been that long? I didn't think it had but I usually don't watch the time when Survivor is on.

Old 10-02-2014, 07:52 AM

5,532 posts, read 7,123,271 times
Looks like John goes off his rocker in next week previews.
Can't wait!

Old 10-02-2014, 08:35 AM

2,404 posts, read 4,405,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
Looks like John goes off his rocker in next week previews.
Can't wait!
I am looking forward to it as well. I am curious if he really does go off or if it was just clever editing!

Old 10-02-2014, 08:39 AM

4,363 posts, read 6,538,792 times
Val and the double idol claim was just too much too early. Not shocked in the least she was shown the door.

Plenty of drama to come, just looks to be a season full of it.

Old 10-02-2014, 08:53 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,766,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPD View Post
John Rocker's feelings were hurt because he got beat by a girl. Poor John. I'm sure his brused ego is soothed by the fact that he's now on an all white team.
I wanted to smack him when he said that. Then once the other members started talking about who John Rocker was a bell went off. That guy can't get voted off soon enough!

Old 10-02-2014, 08:54 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,766,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
Yeah, I'm in the minority here that this guy does not bother me. I don't know who he is, I don't watch baseball, I've never heard of him and don't know his history. Apparently he's made racial comments. He is not the first. Remember Colton? Anyway...

Val. When are people going to learn that if you lie that you have a HII you will most likely get voted off because people always want to 'flush the idol out'. She not only lied about have one idol, but two.
Her husband is going to be very upset! I hope he doesn't blame John " for not taking care of her" but it was her fault.
Scroll to the end of the page. He makes Colton look like an angel

John Rocker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 10-02-2014, 11:39 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,203,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
I wanted to smack him when he said that.
Rocker actually said that??? If so he didn't learn anything from being shunned by the sports world and our nation?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV