Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2014, 03:30 PM

1,873 posts, read 4,238,133 times

Advertisements

Just was wondering if the 'Photograph Blur Guy' was on duty last night. lol. Jaclyn almost needed him. What was up with that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2014, 03:37 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,207,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
Glad to see Baylor voting the way she thought was right instead of following her mom like a little lamb. Mom won't like that but Baylor was right in what she did. I liked Baylor's comment on how easily Missy was charmed by men because that's how men influenced Missy all her life. I think that's when Baylor realized she couldn't trust mom's judgement.

I don't know why Missy was gushing so hard about being so proud because her little girl had found an idol. Technically, wasn't it actually Natalie who found it? I know they were together but it was Nat who actually dug it up if I remember correctly. Or maybe I don't.

But if Missy thinks Natalie will give it to her should she ever need it, I have some doubts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
It was Natalie that did dig it up, Baylor was along for the ride. When they told Missy it was a "we" thing no real details.

We're just about down to the end of the Idol's life span. We'll see how it (they) gets played and for whom.
Yes, it was Natalie who dug the idol up. I hope Nat didn't give Baylor the impression she would share it. I've only heard Nat say " I have a HII."

Old 12-04-2014, 08:00 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,194,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I liked Baylor's comment on how easily Missy was charmed by men because that's how men influenced Missy all her life. I think that's when Baylor realized she couldn't trust mom's judgement.
Did you hear Baylor's comments about Alec though she didn't know if they had a brother/sister or boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. That was telling to me she is not a good judge of men either because both Drew & Alec were self proclaimed womanizers. Once she sees what Alec says in cameos about the women on the island I hope it wakes her up for her future picking. Of course Missy has been a poor example for her to learn from in men they both have admitted that. I don't think Baylor has had to do a lot of her own thinking in life up to this point I hope she grows from this Survivor experience in a good way. Who knows maybe she'll be an example for her mom's future man picking.

Old 12-04-2014, 08:35 PM

1,899 posts, read 2,265,505 times
The plan was to split the vote with Natalie voting for Keith, and Keith would be voted out by one vote. If Keith played an idol, Alec would go home.

But Natalie switched to Alec. She was the only one who didn't stick with the plan.

Old 12-04-2014, 09:45 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,754,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Did you hear Baylor's comments about Alec though she didn't know if they had a brother/sister or boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. That was telling to me she is not a good judge of men either because both Drew & Alec were self proclaimed womanizers. Once she sees what Alec says in cameos about the women on the island I hope it wakes her up for her future picking. Of course Missy has been a poor example for her to learn from in men they both have admitted that. I don't think Baylor has had to do a lot of her own thinking in life up to this point I hope she grows from this Survivor experience in a good way. Who knows maybe she'll be an example for her mom's future man picking.
Omg yes! So gross....how can you think of someone as your boyfriend or brother!? Just ew!

Old 12-05-2014, 01:01 AM

13,933 posts, read 12,902,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
Didn't both Missy and Baylor vote for Alec, along with Nat and Keith ? Now it's those 4 against J & J ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halo_in_reverse View Post
Actually, Missy voted for Alec. I watched the very end. J&J were the only ones that voted for Keith. I think why Missy was so shocked was that, I think she thought they were unanimously voting out Alec. Think about it .... had John not won immunity, Missy would have voted Alec, J&J would have voted Keith and Baylor, Natalie and Keith would have blindsided John .... had he not of won immunity it would have been brilliant maneuvering by Natalie, Baylor and Keith.

Oh and I don't think they were trying intentionally to get Missy to flip on John because like Baylor said, her mom is blinded by men. So they just didn't clue her in and told her it was Alec.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCDave View Post
The plan was to split the vote with Natalie voting for Keith, and Keith would be voted out by one vote. If Keith played an idol, Alec would go home.

But Natalie switched to Alec. She was the only one who didn't stick with the plan.
This^^^^^^

Nat was the only one who strayed from the official plan.

Old 12-05-2014, 01:05 AM

13,933 posts, read 12,902,340 times
Quote:
I must admit that comment got me to raise an eyebrow. Usually the line between brother and boyfriend is quite distinctive, and not easily blurred, lol.

Just one more thing that speaks to her unending immaturity and childishness, which is why she is universally disliked by most of the people on here, to answer the poster who inquired about that earlier.

Old 12-05-2014, 07:33 AM

5,520 posts, read 7,115,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seashelly View Post
Just was wondering if the 'Photograph Blur Guy' was on duty last night. lol. Jaclyn almost needed him. What was up with that.
Well thank God he was on break, he sometimes get's too carried away with all this blurring nonsense!

Old 12-05-2014, 09:24 AM

21,695 posts, read 28,461,659 times
Quote:
Yes, I think Baylor's eyes are opening when it comes to her mom but she has to process her observations and be able to apply them to her own situation both on "Survivor" and in real life. Missy is a bad example when it comes to trusting the wrong men. The fact that Baylor isn't sure as to whether or not she can consider a guy a boyfriend or a brother tells a lot about her maturity or lack thereof but look who she has as a role model. She is young and has had to watch a flake of a mother in all her loser relationships while growing up. It's no surprise Baylor is confused. I kind of feel sorry for her.

It took all this time the the game is finally getting interesting for me.

Old 12-05-2014, 12:32 PM

5,066 posts, read 2,862,321 times
The idols, ugh. They are too easy to find now and there are too many floating around. It's time to retire that bit of Survivor. It was fun at first but now it's too powerful too easy. Game plan dies with those things. Folks like Jon are protected when they'd be gone fast w/o an idol or threat of an idol.

Glad Nat started to play but it's probably too late now. She lost all hope of numbers. Why in the world have these people not split the couples? It makes no sense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV