Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-28-2014, 12:32 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,800,328 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
What? Did you call?

If Keith could just have kept his mouth shut!!! He's too dumb to win. I'm still betting on Mama.

gosh guys, all I meant is that once the cat was out of the bag on the plan then it was going to be either Keith or Wes---depending on which one used the idol. Why am I having to explain this????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2014, 01:11 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,576,783 times
This season has seemed like it's been chaos. No one knows how to play. Alliances change with the wind and no one has a firm hand on the game. It's a free-for-all in free-fall.

Old 11-28-2014, 01:46 AM

6,904 posts, read 7,610,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
gosh guys, all I meant is that once the cat was out of the bag on the plan then it was going to be either Keith or Wes---depending on which one used the idol. Why am I having to explain this????
I was agreeing with you, Pip. Keith was a dummy and let the cat out of the bag, so it had to be either him or his son. If dummy Keith had kept quiet, it would have been Jon, because otherwise Natalie wouldn't have known to warn Jon.

I just want Alec out, he's a jerk.

Old 11-28-2014, 08:58 AM

21,695 posts, read 28,461,659 times
Quote:
Keith instantly knew what was up as soon as Jon pulled out his idol and pulled his own, just in the nick of time. He also knew Wes was in equal jeopardy, so he offered his son his idol, because Keith knows he can't compete in the physical challenges as well as Jon or Baylor or Natalie. He was keeping it in the family with Wes, by offering him the idol, but Wes did the right thing. Kieth is more on top of the game.
Au contraire. I think Keith is nothing but a follower who, as soon as he saw someone else pull out an idol, panicked and felt he had to use his. If Jon hadn't made the first move with his idol, Keith wouldn't have followed suit. If Keith hadn't opened his mouth at tribal to begin with, Jon would have been gone.

I think now people are going to realize what a loose cannon Keith is and is not to be trusted. He may even be the next to go.

Old 11-28-2014, 09:59 AM

4,362 posts, read 6,534,951 times
Natalie is playing the best game of those left. That said, she could soon be a target. She has an idol and is good at challenges, she has that much going. Should be interesting next week.

Old 11-28-2014, 10:03 AM

1,873 posts, read 4,238,133 times
I'm thinking the final 2 are going to be Mom against Pop.

Old 11-28-2014, 11:28 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,194,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
Natalie is playing the best game of those left. That said, she could soon be a target. She has an idol and is good at challenges, she has that much going. Should be interesting next week.
I agree she appears to be doing better than all others Reed as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashelly View Post
I'm thinking the final 2 are going to be Mom against Pop.
Now that would be interesting and looooooooooooooooong winded I bet.

Old 11-28-2014, 11:52 AM

21,695 posts, read 28,461,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
I could go along with that. She is really thinking and trying to strategize. Give the dolts she has to work with, it cannot be easy. I wouldn't mind seeing her win it all.

Old 11-28-2014, 01:00 PM

1,899 posts, read 2,265,505 times
In a lot of seasons there is a dominant player who lines up a majority alliance early and plays it to the end. No one was able to do that this season. They're doing whatever it takes to stay in the game one more week, which leads to a lot of flipping and unpredictability---and unpredictability is what makes the show more interesting.

Old 11-28-2014, 02:01 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,207,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I could go along with that. She is really thinking and trying to strategize. Give the dolts she has to work with, it cannot be easy. I wouldn't mind seeing her win it all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCDave View Post
In a lot of seasons there is a dominant player who lines up a majority alliance early and plays it to the end. No one was able to do that this season. They're doing whatever it takes to stay in the game one more week, which leads to a lot of flipping and unpredictability---and unpredictability is what makes the show more interesting.
Me too, Min. As much as I've disliked the twinnies, I am liking Natalie sans Nadya. She is playing the game and doing well. Man, she has one solid body! Never noticed on TAR.

This has to be the most enjoyable season in a long time because of all the flipping and unpredictability of these people! Not exactly boring this time around!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV