Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-21-2014, 03:19 AM

411 posts, read 416,458 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archan View Post
Now that Jeremy is gone, I hope that Natalie wins. Mainly because I dislike all the others. That being said, if I was Jon, I would be kissing Jaclyn all the time too!
Yep. She has an amazing figure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2014, 03:23 AM

411 posts, read 416,458 times
In order to liven up this show, I think the producers need to create a series based around the people that never made the cut. The uglies, the unhinged and the clueless. People know how to play this game so well that I think it needs some spice. I watch this show out of habit now but I need something more.

Old 11-21-2014, 05:42 AM

1,899 posts, read 2,265,505 times
Through most of the season it looked like Jeremy and Jon were the only ones playing the game, which got them targeted.

I'd like to see Natalie win, but she's on her own and it doesn't look like she'll last long.

Old 11-21-2014, 06:08 AM

4,792 posts, read 8,192,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
Can't be..... This season of Survivor was filmed months ago.
I thought that was right. But as you say this was filmed months before TAR

Old 11-21-2014, 06:23 AM

4,792 posts, read 8,192,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildOnions View Post
In order to liven up this show, I think the producers need to create a series based around the people that never made the cut. The uglies, the unhinged and the clueless. People know how to play this game so well that I think it needs some spice. I watch this show out of habit now but I need something more.
Seems like they are here this season.

Old 11-21-2014, 06:58 AM

4,362 posts, read 6,534,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildOnions View Post
John Cochran already did just that.

Old 11-21-2014, 07:12 AM

3,985 posts, read 5,017,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
John Cochran already did just that.
John isn't ugly, unhinged OR clueless. You might say he's not a super attractive guy but I say his sense of humor upped his looks quite a bit...but that's just me.

Old 11-21-2014, 07:59 AM

4,362 posts, read 6,534,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
John isn't ugly, unhinged OR clueless. You might say he's not a super attractive guy but I say his sense of humor upped his looks quite a bit...but that's just me.
Ah for sure I was a joking. Liked him in his second go around (sort of). Guess I could have categorized him as a "Super Nerd".

Guy's done quite will on the heals of his Survivor success. No offense intended.

On the other hand I don't think anyone like him will win the game in the future. They'd hit the radar real quick.

Old 11-21-2014, 10:53 AM

11,185 posts, read 6,511,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCDave View Post
Through most of the season it looked like Jeremy and Jon were the only ones playing the game, which got them targeted.

I'd like to see Natalie win, but she's on her own and it doesn't look like she'll last long.
Looks like Nat will join Keith, Wes, and Alex [Alec ?], leaving Reed as swing vote between the 2 alliances. I think Reed will join them to vote out Baylor or her mom.

Old 11-21-2014, 11:08 AM

3,985 posts, read 5,017,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
Ah for sure I was a joking. Liked him in his second go around (sort of). Guess I could have categorized him as a "Super Nerd".

Guy's done quite will on the heals of his Survivor success. No offense intended.

On the other hand I don't think anyone like him will win the game in the future. They'd hit the radar real quick.
I thought you might be joking but I wasn't sure (oopsy! )!

Yes, I'm rather happy he's doing well with his writing and other ventures...he always makes me laugh!

I suppose you're right though...I'd like to see an entire group of Super Nerds or something...where everyone and no one has the advantage...it'd be interesting to me anyway!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
Looks like Nat will join Keith, Wes, and Alex [Alec ?], leaving Reed as swing vote between the 2 alliances. I think Reed will join them to vote out Baylor or her mom.
I sure hope that's the way it goes...I hope they knock out that Power Quad (GAG) real quick.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV