Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-20-2014, 03:07 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,893,585 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashelly View Post
I'm thinking the Foot Challenge last night was an idea taken from CBS's The Amazing Race where we've seen Bethany, the one-armed surfer, do some amazing tasks using her feet.
Can't be..... This season of Survivor was filmed months ago.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2014, 03:08 PM

8,228 posts, read 14,216,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
I don't think she will.....

In a season where none of the players seem to know what they are doing, and there is no clear strategy, John, Jac, Missy, and Baylor have been the only consistent alliance, even if that was just by coincidence and not planned.....

Mark my words, those four are headed to the end together unless the others learn how to play the game, and quickly.
Yea, poor Natalie. She seems to be the only one that wasn't in on the BETRAYAL. She and Jeremy were close so they didn't tell her.

I would love to see her show some of that anger she flung at Rocker and align with Reed and vote out either Baylor or Jacycln.

Old 11-20-2014, 03:13 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,191,547 times
Quote:
I'm thinking the Foot Challenge last night was an idea taken from CBS's The Amazing Race where we've seen Bethany, the one-armed surfer, do some amazing tasks using her feet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
I was thinking of her last night while watching, thinking to myself how she would win that competition in a flash!
Quote:
Oh yeah, I was thinking of Bethany myself last night. I was surprised how well most of them did with their feet.

Old 11-20-2014, 03:23 PM

1,873 posts, read 4,236,146 times
Quote:
I don't think The Amazing Race is in real time either. I think Race Season 25 filmed in May.

Old 11-20-2014, 03:25 PM

3,983 posts, read 5,014,494 times
I'm not condoning Alec...I do think, much like Jacqueline, that he's a princess! HA! Really though, he's a stinker sort of like his brother...and while I did see what ya'll are talking about, I guess I just interpreted it different. I have a bias, I just can't seem to help it...I'm confident it was all the "power couple" talk that turned me against them.

Anyway, I guess Reed was right to say "anything goes" as far as looking in Keith's bag but I agree with everyone else, that's just low...and in the small bubble they're living in, they should have "something" that's theirs...I didn't like it anymore than going through Lisa's bag of granola bits. BUT...I truly thought it was John, not Alec, that was taunting her. I lost a LOT of respect for John during that whole fiasco.

Still want Keith to win...he was right in line with Reed and Baylor on that last challenge. It was surprising and impressive. He's done pretty well. He has a way about him that I've read here that some don't like...guess I'm just used to that southern thing...he doesn't bother me at all...in fact, I rather like him.

Old 11-20-2014, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
Yea, poor Natalie. She seems to be the only one that wasn't in on the BETRAYAL. She and Jeremy were close so they didn't tell her.

I would love to see her show some of that anger she flung at Rocker and align with Reed and vote out either Baylor or Jacycln.
YES......

That's basically her only hope, right? If either Kieth, Alec, Wes, or Reed get the boot next week, Then Baylor, Missy, John, and Jaclyn will have an open path to the final four.

If Nat doesn't align with those guys, the others will just keep her around until it's down to five and then vote her out. The choice is hers I guess.

Last edited by WhipperSnapper 88; 11-20-2014 at 04:04 PM..

Old 11-20-2014, 03:58 PM

Quote:
I don't think The Amazing Race is in real time either. I think Race Season 25 filmed in May.
Yeah, but I'm saying for Survivor to be borrowing from the Amazing Race, the producers of both shows would have to be in contact while the seasons were being filmed. It's not like the Survivor guys could be watching Amazing race and borrowing from their ideas, because in all likelihood, both shows were probably being filmed at the same time.

Old 11-20-2014, 04:15 PM

Default Ponderosa Time....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1Fd...9BYsGP_HRV2zGJ
g

Old 11-20-2014, 06:17 PM

2,404 posts, read 4,401,994 times
Now that Jeremy is gone, I hope that Natalie wins. Mainly because I dislike all the others. That being said, if I was Jon, I would be kissing Jaclyn all the time too!

Old 11-20-2014, 09:21 PM

15,891 posts, read 18,321,246 times
I'm going to miss Jeremy. He was my favorite. I knew if he didn't win immunity that they would probably vote him off. He was a big threat.

I think that Natalie is doomed but I hope she fights on to the end. Someone needs to get rid of Jon or Jackie and Missy or Baylor. If the players do not realize that those four are a power (puke) to be dealt with then nobody deserves to win. I would suggest both Jon and Baylor for two very different reasons.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV