Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-27-2014, 09:43 AM

11,185 posts, read 6,511,514 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
Well, there's officially NO ONE left worth rooting for to win, except maybe Reed!

Keith is such a complete IDIOT!!!! Why oh why did he have to open his big mouth???? He completely blew "the plan" and simultaneously sealed his son's fate in the game.

Natalie? Pffff..... Another idiot! Why's she still working with the group that backstabbed her last week? Working with immature, annoying Baylor to find the Idol, telling Jon to play his Idol..... She should have joined forces with Keith, Alec, Wes, and Reed. She'll be voted out after she helps to secure Jon, Jaclyn, Missy, and Baylor's spot in the final 4, mark my words......

This season's a bust.
I thought Nat would join the 4 guys and vote out Missy or Baylor, but maybe she's looking ahead to the finals and getting more votes than anyone else in her alliance would get.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2014, 09:48 AM

1,873 posts, read 4,238,133 times
I thought it was in poor taste for Boyfriend Jon to disclose Girlfriend Jaclyn's medical condition to the viewing audience. If she had wanted it known, seems like she would have said it. It's not as if they're married.

Happy Thanksgiving Survivor Fans!

Old 11-27-2014, 10:14 AM

4,792 posts, read 8,192,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Arrrrrrrgh somebody knocking at my door & 2 phone calls I missed most of the first half somebody feel like giving me a rundown. If I didn't miss anything don't bother but how did Reed get hooked up with Jon & Jac? Jon bowing out after 7 minutes in that challenge just proves he needs gone he isn't a team player.
I hope they were important phone calls.

Old 11-27-2014, 10:24 AM

4,792 posts, read 8,192,148 times
At this point I am rooting for either Keith or Reed.

Old 11-27-2014, 12:05 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,461,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
Well Keith is off my list of who I would like to win. Keep your mouth shut and stick to the plan, is all "HE" had to do, but no he couldn't keep his mouth shut.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
fo real !!!!
Count me in on that. While I admire the way he hangs in there during the challenges, I just can't stand the way he won't learn his lesson about keeping his mouth shut at the most crucial moments. It's almost like everytime he does that he betrays his alliances.

Old 11-27-2014, 01:13 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,800,328 times
Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: Josh Canfield and Reed Kelly Miss Again : People.com

Old 11-27-2014, 01:16 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,800,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
Count me in on that. While I admire the way he hangs in there during the challenges, I just can't stand the way he won't learn his lesson about keeping his mouth shut at the most crucial moments. It's almost like everytime he does that he betrays his alliances.
I think it would be (A) hilarious and (B) drive Jeff P. crazy if one season at TC a player just wouldn't open up. Jeff: when this and that happens, how does that make you feel?
player: I got nothing to say Jeff

everytime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-27-2014, 01:28 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,754,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
Reed bringing up the possibility of Keith having an idol was a very smart strategic move.... the only flaw in it was relying on Keith to be smart enough to understand why he was doing it.
Absolutely Keith didn't get it. At the same time Reed should have reinforced the plan with Keith before tribal. Reed knew that Keith didn't really understand the game. I think Reed owns 25% of the blame

Last edited by veuvegirl; 11-27-2014 at 02:40 PM..

Old 11-27-2014, 02:18 PM

29,219 posts, read 22,380,933 times
Quote:
it was going to be Keith or Wes.............. 6 of one-half dozen of another.

Mercy--who to root for???
No… the vote was a tie between Jon and Keith. Only the 2 votes for Wes was all that were needed to vote Wes out, because Jon and Kieth both played their idols.

Without Natalie's last-second to mention to Jon that plans were underfoot to get him gone, Jon was clueless.

Keith is the only one who appears to me to be fully into the game, and he has been for quite a while. he knew how vulnerable he was several episodes ago, and while he's been very slow to develop any offensive strategy with anyone but his son, he is very alert defensively.

Keith instantly knew what was up as soon as Jon pulled out his idol and pulled his own, just in the nick of time. He also knew Wes was in equal jeopardy, so he offered his son his idol, because Keith knows he can't compete in the physical challenges as well as Jon or Baylor or Natalie. He was keeping it in the family with Wes, by offering him the idol, but Wes did the right thing. Kieth is more on top of the game.

What I've seen is a bunch of followers looking for alliances where there seems to be one gamer. As often happens, there's a woman who is emerging who's both tough physically and is learning how to think offensively. That's Natalie.
And as often happens, Natalie is looking to make girlfriends. She already has some, and wants them all. She's going to try to make this season end with boy vs. girl.

Keith, I believe, will do the same with the men, but he's too savvy to make it boy vs. girl. Reed is the other real player, and he will try to do the same- keep a couple of the ladies in his corner. Jon is numb from the shoulders up, but he's still strong, so he's the useful tool for Nat, Keith and Reed for a little while, as is Baylor.

The one thing that impresses me is how they are all becoming a viper pit. Each is mentally on their own more than trying to collect the one, true-blue follower who will help pull the winner to the end, but they all have skipped the earlier step- finding one more true-blue who will be the first of the 3 to go.

We have a bunch of pairs who are all committed to each other, and once one goes, the other can't seem to make a surviving pair a strategic threesome, but somebody is going to learn how to do it pretty fast now.

I like this season a lot more than the last one… last season finally had a good ending, but I quit watching the the middle out of boredom.

I like the idea a poster mentioned of doing a season with nothing but the folks who were the very first ones to go in the past; I think it would be fun to see some of the real nut cases, like the lady who never made it through the end of the first episode who made up songs about everything that was happening around her, to get another shot. Or the old farmer who got everyone all organized up and sheltered, but was so cranky he was voted off in the first council.
And I'm sure we all remember players who were voted off at first for no good reason at all… somebody had to go, so they pretty arbitrarily got the boot.

Those guys would definitely become more entertaining after 3-4 episodes, especially when they all are the ones with the most obvious flaws.

One thing about Survivor is how easily it is to change the rules. It's easy to stick a twist in the game at any time, and that's one reason why it hasn't faded like so many others did long ago. Probst gets better every year at changing up the game.

Old 11-27-2014, 11:30 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,610,448 times
Quote:
it was going to be Keith or Wes.............. 6 of one-half dozen of another.
What? Did you call?

If Keith could just have kept his mouth shut!!! He's too dumb to win. I'm still betting on Mama.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV