Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-26-2014, 10:30 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,821,663 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
This episode was interesting after the reward, IMO.

We got to hear what people were actually planning and why they were planning it.

I thought TC was a hoot. I had no idea who was going to be voted off with 25% of the survivors playing their IIs. LOL.

Did anyone else hear that next week is a two hour episode? I'm sure I heard that during the previews.

was a good episode!! I did hear that next week is 2 hours. Surprising.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2014, 10:57 PM

1,902 posts, read 2,271,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madeline2121 View Post
If Keith wouldn't have gotten all paranoid during Tribal and told everyone to stick to the plan then they could have gotten Jon out. As soon as he said that everyone realized that something was up because he shouldn't have been in in any plan.
Reed brought up Keith's idol to help convince everyone to stick with the plan of splitting votes between Keith and Wes. Keith should have acted ignorant of any plan. He did blow it by saying to stick with the plan.

I'm thinking he and Wes had an agreement that Keith would play the idol. Otherwise I would have expected him to save his son.

I hate it when there's one dominant player who intimidates everyone into doing their bidding. These are the players who have so much power that they can get anyone voted out who speaks against them, so no one does. The others seem to give them a free ride to the win. This season, only Josh and Jeremy were really playing the game, but neither were intimidating enough to dominate and they got targeted. This is good, because the alliances and strategies are now changing for each tribal council.

Too bad for the folks who dropped out of the immunity challenge but didn't get food. I was surprised Jeff agreed to Natalie's food order.

I'm waiting for the singles vs. couples to come into play. Right now it's 4 against 4. Natalie's in good with the couples, but she does need to figure out how to break them up if she expects to win! I hope she does. I don't care to see any of the others win.

Old 11-26-2014, 11:41 PM

4,883 posts, read 5,027,564 times
Well Keith is off my list of who I would like to win. Keep your mouth shut and stick to the plan, is all "HE" had to do, but no he couldn't keep his mouth shut.

Old 11-26-2014, 11:44 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,821,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
Well Keith is off my list of who I would like to win. Keep your mouth shut and stick to the plan, is all "HE" had to do, but no he couldn't keep his mouth shut.

fo real !!!!

Old 11-27-2014, 12:21 AM

13,933 posts, read 12,918,655 times
Well, there's officially NO ONE left worth rooting for to win, except maybe Reed!

Keith is such a complete IDIOT!!!! Why oh why did he have to open his big mouth???? He completely blew "the plan" and simultaneously sealed his son's fate in the game.

Natalie? Pffff..... Another idiot! Why's she still working with the group that backstabbed her last week? Working with immature, annoying Baylor to find the Idol, telling Jon to play his Idol..... She should have joined forces with Keith, Alec, Wes, and Reed. She'll be voted out after she helps to secure Jon, Jaclyn, Missy, and Baylor's spot in the final 4, mark my words......

This season's a bust.

Old 11-27-2014, 12:25 AM

13,933 posts, read 12,918,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
Yup. Or you could blame Reed for even bringing Keith's idol up.
Reed bringing up the possibility of Keith having an idol was a very smart strategic move.... the only flaw in it was relying on Keith to be smart enough to understand why he was doing it.

Old 11-27-2014, 07:22 AM

8,228 posts, read 14,243,147 times
They showed a shot of Keith looking...like he felt awful for not saving his son. Could have been editing but I think he would have rather gone than Wes. Unless maybe he realizes that Wes had no shot at the million and they he might. But he's still feel bad.
Baylor just seems useless to me.

Old 11-27-2014, 07:38 AM

4,883 posts, read 5,027,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
They showed a shot of Keith looking...like he felt awful for not saving his son. Could have been editing but I think he would have rather gone than Wes. Unless maybe he realizes that Wes had no shot at the million and they he might. But he's still feel bad.
Baylor just seems useless to me.
Keith does have a better shot than Wes had. He was was just floating along with his group. Interesting that no footage was shown of exile island while he was there. Was he just that uninteresting there as he was at camp? Baylor just the other side of the coin.

Old 11-27-2014, 08:23 AM

7,390 posts, read 5,502,932 times
Wes was probably just sitting on the beach at Exile staring out at the sea doing and saying nothing. And he probably had indigestion from the chicken wings. They probably didn't want to tape and show that.

Old 11-27-2014, 09:24 AM

5,542 posts, read 7,136,928 times
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Yes Reed blew it by not discussing his tactic with Keith first. I was so hoping Jon would go.

I wanted to wring Natalie's neck;if it wasn't covered in spit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV