Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2014, 09:33 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,194,030 times

Advertisements

I'm making up a great big sign for my door "Survivor is on please try back later" and taking the phone off the hook somebody doesn't want me watching this season.

I think Nat will be sorry if she stayed with the 2 couples because they are voting her out as soon as they can to keep the 4 going to final. At least with the singles she'd not know her exact order of leaving.

Only surprise tonight was the last immunity challenge's winner. I hope Alec told somebody the idol was gone on EI.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2014, 09:34 PM

1,248 posts, read 2,167,566 times
Jon really gets on my nerves, so I guess he will make it to the end. He still has an idol, and now he will no in advance that Natalie is coming for him. I get that she wanted Keith around to fight for the immunity, but now she had lost the element of surprise. Why didn't her and Baylor just get out Jaqueline instead? They didn't even seem to consider it.

Old 12-03-2014, 09:36 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,754,968 times
If only Keith hadn't opened his big mouth last week.

Old 12-04-2014, 12:07 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,576,783 times
I am at a loss as to why the singles didn't gang up on the couples? Natalie, Keith and Alec along with Baylor could have taken out Jacqueline when Jon won immunity. With the idol, too, he's safe for F3. The singles were so dumb not to break up the couples. I detest J & J and Baylor and Missy. Can't stand them. I really don't like anyone but if I could pick the F3, I'd take Natalie, Keith and Jacqueline. I want Jon, MIssy and Baylor gone so badly.

I wonder what these guys think when they read the nasty comments about them and how stupid their game play was on Twitter, FB and boards like these?

Old 12-04-2014, 12:17 AM

6,904 posts, read 7,610,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madeline2121 View Post
Why didn't her and Baylor just get out Jaqueline instead? They didn't even seem to consider it.
Yeah, that was so odd. Maybe some discussions were lost in editing???

Old 12-04-2014, 12:39 AM

13,933 posts, read 12,902,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
I'm making up a great big sign for my door "Survivor is on please try back later" and taking the phone off the hook somebody doesn't want me watching this season.
DVR will change your life. It's definitely worth the extra $6 or $7 bucks a month.

Last edited by WhipperSnapper 88; 12-04-2014 at 12:49 AM..

Old 12-04-2014, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Why didn't her and Baylor just get out Jaqueline instead? They didn't even seem to consider it.
Because Natalie's vendetta isn't about Jaqueline. Her thing with Jon is personal, not a strategic move. She wants to take Jon out as revenge for him taking Jeremy out.

Old 12-04-2014, 12:48 AM

Did Natalie just shoot herself in the foot? I seriously don't get her move tonight, voting out Alec when she was supposed to vote Keith. Now she's lost the element of surprise and Jon will know she's turning against him.

Jon winning the immunity tonight was actually a blessing, from Natalie's perspective. She needed to take out one more of those guys before she went after Jon anyway. If she'd have taken Jon out tonght, then Jacqueline would have probably left the alliance and went over to Alec and Keith, and then it would have been 3 on 3. Keith, Alec, and Jac vs. Missy, Baylor, and Natalie. With Alec gone now if that scenario plays out, it will be 3 on 2, but Natalie blew her blindside advantage tonight by going against the grain.

And I can't stand Missy, but I hope her injury doesn't take her out of the game. I want to see her gone, but not that way. With Reed now gone, there are no more strategists in the game. Don't really care who wins, can't stand any of them.

Old 12-04-2014, 06:02 AM

4,818 posts, read 11,007,067 times
Quote:
Jon really gets on my nerves, so I guess he will make it to the end. He still has an idol, and now he will no in advance that Natalie is coming for him. I get that she wanted Keith around to fight for the immunity, but now she had lost the element of surprise. Why didn't her and Baylor just get out Jaqueline instead? They didn't even seem to consider it.
Jon played an idol last week along with Keith. I didnt think Jon had another one....

Old 12-04-2014, 06:44 AM

7,371 posts, read 5,485,714 times
I think Natalie kept Keith because he is good at the challenges and has won two. I think she is hoping he will win and get immunity and then Natalie, Baylor, and Keith can vote Jon out. There's always a chance Jon, Jac and Missy will vote Natalie now that they may be mad at her but she has a HII.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV