Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-15-2015, 08:41 PM

4,490 posts, read 4,984,317 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
Peter Thomas and Kordell Stewart co own Sports One in Charlotte.

Peter supposedly has a spin off in the works and held a casting call there today.

Peter himself advertised, “You think you got what it takes to exist in my reality? Do you have a personality that will light up the screen? Are you ready for prime time? Come out to my casting call THIS THURSDAY to show me and my casting crew what you’re made of.”

Peter Thomas Spinoff; Real Housewives Of Atlanta Still Filming?

Goodness. Who's brilliant idea was it to give him a spin off?
Who tha hell is gonna watch that mess????
Lordy if it weren't for bad luck this man would have no luck at all.Cynthia girl, come on, ain't you tired of this yet??????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2015, 04:39 AM

4,725 posts, read 4,422,252 times
I have to say that this was never one of my favorite housewives group to watch but last year finally got me enjoying it.
I am finding this season almost repelling. I have admittedly missed quite a few but usually that doesn't matter- I can still watch and be entertained but I don't know if it's with the new members who seem to be snooze worthy or the super contrived story lines about nothing, I really am not enjoying.........and as a result have not been watching much.

Old 01-16-2015, 10:47 AM

692 posts, read 1,004,923 times
Quote:
Goodness. Who's brilliant idea was it to give him a spin off?
Considering the success of Real Husbands of Hollywood I suspect Peter wanted to do or had a deal to do a Real Husbands of Atlanta type show, but Kordell is divorced and Apollo is locked up so the premise has changed.

Old 01-16-2015, 11:11 AM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,112,238 times
For the life of me I don't understand why all these women on these shows don't get the point that Andy really, really hates women and has made himself very rich making them all look stupid, trashy, and like nothing but sl*ts. Good grief. Is being on television really important enough to them to allow this man to shame them and their entire families?

Old 01-18-2015, 07:05 PM

1,850 posts, read 3,017,276 times
Well, I was just thinking that this show has run its course until I saw Kordell is back.

I will admit, I always thought Kordell was cool and I still do. This should be interesting.

Get rid of: NayNay, Phay-dra and Kia

Keep: Kenya, Claudia, Cynthia and Kandi

Old 01-18-2015, 07:07 PM

1,850 posts, read 3,017,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
For the life of me I don't understand why all these women on these shows don't get the point that Andy really, really hates women and has made himself very rich making them all look stupid, trashy, and like nothing but sl*ts. Good grief. Is being on television really important enough to them to allow this man to shame them and their entire families?
Andy didn't make these women look stupid. They all are making themselves look stupid. They don't have to do this, they made the choice to do it.

Old 01-18-2015, 07:43 PM

404 posts, read 385,814 times
Well! Claudia sure put Porsha on blast. I was waiting for her to say 'close your legs to married men' LOL

Porsha, "contradictory".... "contradiction"...oh Porsha. Poor thing.

Old 01-18-2015, 08:49 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,240,257 times
I am loving Claudia! Anyone standing up to Nene has my vote! Nene is too big for her own britches and needs to be knocked down a peg or two. Claudia obviously hit a nerve with the "wig glued to your forehead comment".

Nene gets nasty and uncouth whenever she gets called out. She's such a hypocrite. She approves of POORsha sleeping with married men for bags and cars, but Kim Z was a trash box h**ker who needed to close her legs to married men? The comment about Claudia's private parts was not amusing. Nene is gross!

What is POORsha wearing? Is this the same girl who wore a demure, childlike onesie to Nene's pajama party because she was a "good Christian", and called Kenya a s**t all day long? Her backside is so large that she can't even walk properly. She needs to burn that white dress she was wearing--it showed all of her lumps and bumps.

Porsha tried to ignore Claudia and focus on Kenya. She knows Claudia knows the truth. She's finally been exposed for being a "THOT" herself, is ashamed, and is trying to leave Puerto Rico! Notice how Nene, Phaedra, nor Kandi came to her defense?

Phaedra looked awful in that bikini. Bikini's aren't made for Dwarf's. She looked like a beach whale caught in fishnet! Bikini's are NOT her friend.

Enough of Kandi constantly shoving "Bedroom Kandi" down viewers throats. It's so off-putting and tacky!

Demetria is very pretty and talented. Her voice is great--she can actually sing!

Anyone see next weeks preview? Greg asks Nene is Claudia is slow. Meanwhile he's talking like Bubba Gump........

Last edited by escapenc; 01-18-2015 at 09:03 PM..

Old 01-18-2015, 09:06 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times
well...............times-they are achanging.............don't fall on the floor ya'll but I'm becoming a Kenya fan Demetria is so sweet, Claudia is so gorgeous!!!!! Cynthia----the jury still out--if Peter was not in the picture I think I would be a fan.

Phaedra on the beach -- my eyes!!!!!! And why were those women on the beach with their backs to the water??

Kandi's games are just lame........sorry Kandi

I'm so very confused as to why the group was so late to Demetria's show Rude-very!!!!

Old 01-19-2015, 08:27 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,088,914 times
RHOA is starting to get even too trashy for me (and that is saying a lot)

Kia went from a demure "Christian" woman to a ho in 3.3 seconds. WTF was she wearing for Kandi's beach party

Demetria can sing The ladies didn't even know what time her performance was and showed up to hear how many songs And they sat in the front row (not like there were many people there so it's not like Demetria couldn't see who was missing

Yes, my eyes are still burning from see Phaedra in her swim suit too

All HeNe can do is hate on people
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV