Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-24-2015, 10:19 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,861,393 times

Advertisements

I liked how Will was all 'I'm willing to sit out this challenge and a chance of immunity, for the letter'. hahaha That's not much of a sacrifice - he's never competitive in challenges. He's certainly delusional - but then his claim to fame is YouTube, the ultimate delusion.

So far I'm finding the tribe unlikeable and too passive. No one is playing all that hard. Maybe it's all become too complicated. Idol this advantage that, who can keep up with who's got what!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2015, 10:55 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,190,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonasW View Post
No one is playing all that hard.
I disagree Mike is playing hard and has been the whole game around camp, social and challenges. Granted his social game has fallen off but nothing else has. I like him better than anybody else left.

Maybe it's all become too complicated. Idol this advantage that, who can keep up with who's got what!

Au contraire I just saw Colonel Mustard leaving the Conservatory with the candlestick and I'm keeping up with Survivor to boot.

Old 04-24-2015, 01:56 PM

3,983 posts, read 5,016,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by longneckone View Post
Looks like I was the only one who actually felt sorry for Will not getting his letter. He tried to be nice and share and they turned on him.
Yea, I've got to disagree with this one. I did not feel sorry for a guy who has no idea how to play a game that he's not grateful for even playing. He tried to be nice? Well then, he should've been nice. Some people were speculating about him having more...Shirin, if I remember correctly, was just agreeing with some of the others who actually said they were doubtful...which included Sierra, I thought.

Anyway, he's big whiny baby who has lied and been crappy to people...and he sucks at the game. So... sorry Charlie, you bid on something, you got what you got. At least it wasn't an egg with the baby bird still in it! Good gawd, have they forgotten how to give nasty food challenges anymore???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
She was on my nutty contestant list, but after this she proved why she wasn't wearing bottoms earlier. They were too tight, she has more cojones, than anyone that actually has conjones this season.
I actually like Shirin now! I did think she was weird...not gonna lie...but then, some people think I'M WEIRD (I know, hard to imagine! ) Anyway, while she may not always say the right thing, she is playing hard. How can anyone say she isn't? In fact, she's been spot on in many cases but her execution isn't perfect...whatcha gonna do?

And I applauded her for raising her hand. Will didn't want to expend the energy and didn't want to sweat so he used that letter thing as an excuse. I hate how contestants now bargain for what they will and won't do...and Probst lets them. THAT NEEDS TO STOP. So when she raised her hand, I was thinking BRILLIANT. He didn't stick around, he got additional food to last the whole rest of the game and FAIR IS FAIR.

I do want to point out that when someone "tells" you something on Survivor, how could you possibly think that it's all truth, if any of it??? Seriously, Will "heard" something, didn't confirm it, didn't give a crap who all was involved, he just went for Shirin's jugular. It was tacky, mean and really stupid from a game perspective.

I'd be very sad if he made it much further...

Old 04-24-2015, 03:09 PM

2,211 posts, read 2,616,600 times
I think Rodney needs to be blind sided, he acts like he runs the show and in reality he is not even good in the challenges, too be honest I think he gives up to soon in challenges.

He relies on his alliance too much. I would love to see his cocky arrogant a$$ get blind sided.

Old 04-24-2015, 03:20 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,454,370 times
I agree that it appears Rodney gives up easily in the challenges. I wonder if that's because he believes that he is so safe in the game he doesn't need immunity. I would like to see him get blind sided too but I think that everyone wants to keep him until the end because no one on the jury would want him to have the million dollars.

I kind of think I would like to see Shirin for the win now. She is playing hard and really wants it. Will is just a big jerk. If there was a vote for the least liked player it would be between Will and Rotten Rodney and I think Will would just edge out Rodney by just a hair.

Old 04-24-2015, 04:33 PM

3,983 posts, read 5,016,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just One of the Guys View Post
I think Rodney needs to be blind sided, he acts like he runs the show and in reality he is not even good in the challenges, too be honest I think he gives up to soon in challenges.

He relies on his alliance too much. I would love to see his cocky arrogant a$$ get blind sided.
I agree...I was saying to my husband while watching it that it really seems like Rodney has lived his whole life with telling other people what to do and has never been in a situation where they said no. He's not used to this insubordination! He's not used to NOT being the life of the party (or whatever it is he deems important). But the feedback from these strangers has got him all out of sorts...it's funny to see someone so high on themselves realize that they're not so great. And that's why he's such a douchewaffle! Or at least, part of the reason...the ONLY redeeming thing he had going for himself was his impersonations...but that's it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I agree that it appears Rodney gives up easily in the challenges. I wonder if that's because he believes that he is so safe in the game he doesn't need immunity. I would like to see him get blind sided too but I think that everyone wants to keep him until the end because no one on the jury would want him to have the million dollars.

I kind of think I would like to see Shirin for the win now. She is playing hard and really wants it. Will is just a big jerk. If there was a vote for the least liked player it would be between Will and Rotten Rodney and I think Will would just edge out Rodney by just a hair.
I think I want Shirin to win now as well. I'm not too thrilled with any of the choices left so unless we get some good editing, I'm Team Shirin.

As for Will, I just can't say how disappointing it is to see someone talk about being a Christian and then do the devils work! OK, that was a little extreme and you have to know I was sort of joking, but in all fairness, you don't just jump up and down someone's back and get so dang personal...and he had no remorse for making her feel bad. He felt completely justified and called it "Christian". Well, it's not buddy...it's just not. (not like I'm an expert but that whole do unto others thing...you know )

Old 04-24-2015, 05:44 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,190,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
And I applauded her for raising her hand. Will didn't want to expend the energy and didn't want to sweat so he used that letter thing as an excuse. I hate how contestants now bargain for what they will and won't do...and Probst lets them. THAT NEEDS TO STOP. So when she raised her hand, I was thinking BRILLIANT. He didn't stick around, he got additional food to last the whole rest of the game and FAIR IS FAIR.
Yep it started with a batch of millennium tribe mates in my mind you know 'rules are not made for us and we have 0.3 seconds of focus' types. Suck it up folks Will doesn't watch the show so I reckon he thinks he can just ask for things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just One of the Guys View Post

Rodney is part of the millennium generation their focus is as long as a text message their strength is in video games with the bros with his type from that generation. Hard pressed who I want to see gone first Will or Rodney they neither one deserve to be there and both are probably not leaders back home. If I had to choose right now I'd say Rodney, Will can just be pushed to the farthest side of the campfire seating arrangement.

Old 04-24-2015, 06:13 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,749,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by longneckone View Post
Looks like I was the only one who actually felt sorry for Will not getting his letter. He tried to be nice and share and they turned on him.
Yup, you are the only one After Will treated Shirin the way he did, he deserved nothing.

Old 04-24-2015, 07:13 PM

5,521 posts, read 7,112,574 times
Don't feel bad longneckone, I'm the only one who likes Rodney.

Old 04-24-2015, 08:13 PM

4,882 posts, read 5,015,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post

And I applauded her for raising her hand.
I laughed. She needed to do it and she did. Should've kept your mouth shut, Will. As long as he kept what he was saying as game play and not personal, she might not have raised her hand. Karma had name that day, and it was Shirin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV