Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2015, 11:20 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,190,340 times

Advertisements

I like Mike other than Joe they are the only 2 players playing hard but Mike is part of our "dumbing down America" too since he came up with Murica.

this is how we got Will touted as a "youtube sensation". Now where I'm from 1 gas pump song does not make a YT sensation. He looks slimmer in the gas pump video than he does on Survivor reckon being on the TV show adds 10 #s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNhYj5FHtVo

Creekcat I've searched reckon I'll have to wait for the preview to play before Wed. epi starts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2015, 11:30 AM

I was reading Mike's bio he paid off his mortgage in 2 years that is determination y'all! Get this though

Quote:
Pet Peeves: People who are bad at time management. If you say you’re going to be somewhere at a certain time, be there! Also spelling, I can’t stand it when someone can’t spell.
I can see why he is good at challenges just from him drilling for oil he has to adapt make do on the fly out there I'm sure. I can see me sitting down talking with him with my friends.

Old 04-13-2015, 09:59 AM

101 posts, read 103,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
I like Mike other than Joe they are the only 2 players playing hard but Mike is part of our "dumbing down America" too since he came up with Murica.

this is how we got Will touted as a "youtube sensation". Now where I'm from 1 gas pump song does not make a YT sensation. He looks slimmer in the gas pump video than he does on Survivor reckon being on the TV show adds 10 #s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNhYj5FHtVo

Creekcat I've searched reckon I'll have to wait for the preview to play before Wed. epi starts.

I remember really liking Will in that YouTube video. Thought he was a postive fun guy with a zest for life (Yes, that's a lot to take away from singing at the gas pump; He left a good impression on me). On Survivor not only does he look different - he is zest free. Lump on a log even!

I searched high and low for the preview clip of Will being Will, no luck finding it.

Old 04-13-2015, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyitsjulie View Post
I remember really liking Will in that YouTube video. Thought he was a postive fun guy with a zest for life (Yes, that's a lot to take away from singing at the gas pump; He left a good impression on me). On Survivor not only does he look different - he is zest free. Lump on a log even!

I searched high and low for the preview clip of Will being Will, no luck finding it.
Yep I don't see any of that gas pump Will in Survivor Will either. I know about that preview I searched all kinds of ways came up with nada.

Old 04-13-2015, 11:32 PM

4,902 posts, read 4,217,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heyitsjulie View Post

Recently he made a joke which I actually laughed out load at. Certainly not enough to make me think he is any type of 'personality".

Old 04-14-2015, 02:02 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,015,823 times
Quote:
Yep I don't see any of that gas pump Will in Survivor Will either. I know about that preview I searched all kinds of ways came up with nada.
It's him falling down, very clumsy-like, and just rolling on down some type of obstacle. Looks to be during a competition.

Old 04-14-2015, 10:02 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
It's him falling down, very clumsy-like, and just rolling on down some type of obstacle. Looks to be during a competition.
Oh yeah, now I remember seeing that.

Old 04-14-2015, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Oh yeah, now I remember seeing that.
Where is it then tami????

I'm thankful just one more day & Survivor will be on seems this past week has flown by.

Old 04-14-2015, 02:26 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times
Quote:
Where is it then tami????

I'm thankful just one more day & Survivor will be on seems this past week has flown by.
It was on the preview of this week's show, Jax.

Old 04-15-2015, 07:21 PM

5,520 posts, read 7,112,574 times
This season is so predictable. Mike is going to win.

Rodney was hilarious imitating Mike and Dan. He's actually very funny.

Hated to see Joe go, too bad Jenn didn't win immunity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV