Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-16-2015, 08:12 AM

2,023 posts, read 3,240,257 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
Just saying, it annoys me when people talk about Carole's looks. The problem, as I see it, is that most of these people on TV don't look real at all. They look pretty, but not real. Carole has imperfections, is not a supermodel, but I find her look fascinating. Same with Heather. If I read one more criticism of her nose I'll scream!
Carole brought this on herself. She LOOKED REAL before she RUINED her face with bad plastic surgery. She gets no sympathy from me. Now she looks like Steven Tyler!

You know what makes me nuts? The way that bossy Heather always crinkles her nose! Lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2015, 08:36 AM

4,067 posts, read 2,274,211 times
I think they all look good this season especially LuAnn. Her skin just glows.

But someone mentioned their introductions were lame...boy, were they right! They are just awful.

Old 04-16-2015, 10:25 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,088,914 times
OMG! I was exhausted from watching last night's episode. I think I went to sleep right afterwards so I could recoup from SonJa's cackling with Ramona and Ramona and Beth-in-the-City never taking a breath as they were arguing. Well Ramona, did you really invite everyone for brunch? Poor Beth-in-the-City needs to return to therapy. She is just geared up for a fight no matter what

I see that the Countless had a garage sale I was surprised she wasn't selling selfies of herself with the shoppers. I liked her new home - it was - well - homey

Carole going ga-ga over the chef Maybe all the screaming skewed my thought of him. I didn't think he was all that I loved everyone calling her out about her not even having a kitchen

Let's see how long Ramona keeps her apology going to the Countless? She lives and she learns (Or so she claims. In that case, she should have multiple PhD's)

Dorinda calling SonJa an urban myth was hilarious

Old 04-16-2015, 11:48 AM

2,288 posts, read 3,239,448 times
I read somewhere that Carole & the chef are an item, maybe it was love at 1st sight. She couldn't have been more obvious, that's for sure.

Not excusing beth AT ALL, but is she "homeless" because of the divorce laws in NY? If she moves into a different apartment, is she abandoning the one she & Jason shared and the judge will automatically award it to him? If that's the case, I wish she'd just state it and stop the pity party of one.

Not knowing the details of this trip, I kinda felt for Ramona. If I invited two guests to stay at my home, and someone else took one of them away, I might feel a bit miffed. I wouldn't go all Rambo, but I'd think it was rude. This could have been avoided by everyone doing the same thing. If you're not going to invite everyone, don't invite anyone in a large group.

I got the feeling Bethanny felt left out. She thought she was going to get a rock star welcome and was upset they didn't kneel at her rich feet. She seemed overly concerned about who rode with who, who was staying where. She wanted to play rich private plane flying biotch, then learned it separated her from the others. I doubt any of the ladies are happy about her return.

Cant wait to hear the details about Mario looking for "love" on-line. I wish I could get Kristen's De-lu-sional out of my head every time Sonja brags on how good she's doing.

Old 04-16-2015, 03:53 PM

10,178 posts, read 11,166,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
Carole brought this on herself. She LOOKED REAL before she RUINED her face with bad plastic surgery. She gets no sympathy from me. Now she looks like Steven Tyler!

You know what makes me nuts? The way that bossy Heather always crinkles her nose! Lol.
Steven Tyler lmao - I think some of us thought she looked like him last season or season before.. I always thought Carole was kinda goofy looking, even now....

Heather - I don't say much about her - but she does have that Cheshire The Cat mouth(smile-smirk) whatever it's called.

WoeismeBethenny has a trucker mouth. I get it - she thinks she's all tough and all, but seriously, you think having a child would of tamed her yap...

Old 04-16-2015, 09:39 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,500,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
OMG! I was exhausted from watching last night's episode. I think I went to sleep right afterwards so I could recoup from SonJa's cackling with Ramona and Ramona and Beth-in-the-City never taking a breath as they were arguing. Well Ramona, did you really invite everyone for brunch? Poor Beth-in-the-City needs to return to therapy. She is just geared up for a fight no matter what

I see that the Countless had a garage sale I was surprised she wasn't selling selfies of herself with the shoppers. I liked her new home - it was - well - homey

Carole going ga-ga over the chef Maybe all the screaming skewed my thought of him. I didn't think he was all that I loved everyone calling her out about her not even having a kitchen

Let's see how long Ramona keeps her apology going to the Countless? She lives and she learns (Or so she claims. In that case, she should have multiple PhD's)

Dorinda calling SonJa an urban myth was hilarious
Oh I LOVED the urban myth comment. So funny!

I think Ramona was lying about the brunch, covering up for being a jerk about guests being invited to someone else's home. And I thought it was hilarious that she turned to the Countess for brunch etiquette. I think Countess was correct, though.

Old 04-17-2015, 12:23 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,734,665 times
Oh my god … Bethandthecity needs to shut up about being homeless already … know what those presidential suites are??? Huh??? TAX WRITEOFFS!!! She shills her booze in those suites for people so she can write off the expense of the room as a business expense!

I want to be homeless like that.

Team Jason

Dorinda is just an odd duck. I like her, she's a breath of fresh air.

Sexpot Sonja … heavens to mergatroid … Now SHE is smart like a fox. She has this townhouse that her Daddy Warbucks gave to her … she has attention starved college students doing all her $@@@ … who cares that her teeth keep falling out of her head and that she can't afford hot water. Dayum … its good to be Sexpot Sonja.

Old 04-17-2015, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Oh my god … Bethandthecity needs to shut up about being homeless already … know what those presidential suites are??? Huh??? TAX WRITEOFFS!!! She shills her booze in those suites for people so she can write off the expense of the room as a business expense!

I want to be homeless like that.

Team Jason

Dorinda is just an odd duck. I like her, she's a breath of fresh air.

Sexpot Sonja … heavens to mergatroid … Now SHE is smart like a fox. She has this townhouse that her Daddy Warbucks gave to her … she has attention starved college students doing all her $@@@ … who cares that her teeth keep falling out of her head and that she can't afford hot water. Dayum … its good to be Sexpot Sonja.
You can be Sonja and I'll be Luann. Luann lives a life of leisure. She made millions off the sale of her Hampton's home, she doesn't have judgments against her, her children are grown, and her ex is out of her life (no court battles with him). It doesn't get any better than that!

Old 04-17-2015, 02:12 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,655,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
You can be Sonja and I'll be Luann. Luann lives a life of leisure. She made millions off the sale of her Hampton's home, she doesn't have judgments against her, her children are grown, and her ex is out of her life (no court battles with him). It doesn't get any better than that!
Plus I think Luann gets more guys by accident then Sonja does on purpose!!!

Old 04-17-2015, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
Plus I think Luann gets more guys by accident then Sonja does on purpose!!!
Lol. Sonja's desperate and shameless. She's been stood up at restaurants and even resorted to having Luann's sloppy seconds in St. Barth's! Ewwwww!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV