Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-06-2012, 05:41 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,808,968 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyskies1 View Post
I liked that log cabin too, but I was surprised at the price for only 2 bedrooms. They were a couple? I thought they were siblings when they were talking about separate rooms.

I am watching one on St. Croix and I don't think they bought a house. I've never seen that before! And I was depressed, there were no blue skies and sunshine. Now they are looking in Atlanta. And the woman just said she stalked her husband. LOL!!

Is anyone watching million dollar rooms next?

have seen the St Croix one lots. The one with Doug and wife from California. I got weird vibes from them/him..............something was UP with them,their move............just MHO
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2012, 05:47 PM

261 posts, read 357,787 times
I wasn't paying much attention, I will be watching if for sure the next time it is on. Sometimes you watch and wonder where they get these people from.

That last townhouse the Atlanta couple watched was pretty, but for that much money I expect A LOT more.

Old 03-06-2012, 05:51 PM

There's no contest, they are taking the last place.

Old 03-06-2012, 06:41 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,808,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyskies1 View Post
There's no contest, they are taking the last place.
tooooooo many stairs!!! For sure a place for young people

Old 03-06-2012, 08:33 PM

41,994 posts, read 75,287,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
I pretty much only liked it when it the were primarily in Los Angeles. I have ZERO interest in following a young couple in Idaho looking for their first home with a $100,000 budget.
Idaho certainly sounds more interesting than yet another couple looking at an overpriced California tract home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobucks86 View Post
"Oh my God hunny, can you imagine us in this kitchen on a cold winter day baking cookies and watching the snow fall as we sip on hot cocoa?"
LOL, add that overused phrase to the drinking game list: "I can just see myself ... "

Old 03-07-2012, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
tooooooo many stairs!!! For sure a place for young people
Yeah, but they were young. I have to admit, at the end there when they were discussing the places I thought they were leaning toward the place with the view. I was yelling at them "don't be stupid, its out of your price range". The view was great, but it would eventually become just a thing. The mortgage payment on the other hand would last forever!

Old 03-07-2012, 07:04 AM

2,814 posts, read 6,877,160 times
What I found depressing was that single mom who was a doctor in Mexico, but was unable to practice medicine here in the US. She ended up buying this depressing little house in LA with no curb appeal. But...she seemed happy. I was just depressed for her. She seemed so nice.

Then I saw this one last night with this Asian couple in Mountain View, CA who were terrified of having an inch of yard. Good forbid they have to mow an inch of lawn. She sounded like an annoying Valley Girl, and they kept showing her eat and eat and eat. LOL

Old 03-07-2012, 09:40 AM

18,480 posts, read 31,675,094 times
HH last night the wife says, the master bath is small. the husband says, there is only one sink.

the kitchen was fully updated, she needed more counter space for her baking stuff.

it makes you wonder what they had before.

Old 03-07-2012, 11:23 AM

146 posts, read 358,768 times
Agreed, Bozeman episode was pretty great. They knew what they wanted, weren't wishy-washy, found out quickly that they'd have to make some compromises, didn't complain about dumb stuff. And the guy specifically said he didn't want an open floor plan! Loved that.

Old 03-07-2012, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpress View Post
Agreed, Bozeman episode was pretty great. They knew what they wanted, weren't wishy-washy, found out quickly that they'd have to make some compromises, didn't complain about dumb stuff. And the guy specifically said he didn't want an open floor plan! Loved that.
I know, after watching HH I start to think that I must be some sort of hermit, I don't do that much entertaining where I would require an open floor plan for a home. I actually prefer to not have an open plan. I like my dining room separate and formal. I like to have rooms that I van vary, not one big cavern for all of my furniture.

But I don't entertain much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV