Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-21-2008, 11:47 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,121,360 times

Advertisements

naked would have made for good TV
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2008, 12:01 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,192,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynraleigh View Post
BUH-Bye Randy! hahahaha his look was priceless! Bob & Sugar all the way!!! What was up with Susie and her 1 minute bath...lol I would have been in that tub for as long as I could, considering 30 days without a decent bath/shower...lol
Me too but it would have been awkward getting naked and bathing in front of all those people and cameras. Yes being out in the wilderness that long we should lose some embarassment because of being in the same boat with others having to do the same things. But family would be watching possibly your pastor.

Old 11-21-2008, 12:45 PM

2,600 posts, read 3,686,338 times
My theory is that Bob isn't trying to dupe Corinne with another fake idol. I think he was coming up with an explanation as to why he gave the idol to Randy. I think he wants Corinne to believe that he thought it was a real idol that possibly came from Marcus. Didn't Bob still vote to get rid of Suzie? He was securing his vote should he make it to the finals. Randy promised him his vote, but you know he'd never get it if Bob would've voted to get rid of him.

My faves are Bob, Kenny, and Crystal. I'll be thrilled if any of them win. I like Sugar, but I don't know if I want her to win. I won't be upset if she does, though.

Kenny should've bought something at the auction. I'm glad him letting Corinne buy the immunity advantage didn't blow up in his face. I would really love to see a Kenny or Bob win.

If Corinne wins, I may just have to gouge one of my eyes out. I don't see that happening, though.

Old 11-21-2008, 01:16 PM

3,885 posts, read 8,123,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommytotwo View Post
no kidding. They would have had to drag me out, kicking and screaming and well, naked.
Me too! I couldn't believe it! Maybe she was hoping to buy food too.

Old 11-21-2008, 02:45 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,204,357 times
That was the BEST episode and tribal council!!!! All the time I was laughing thinking of all of you having hysterics too!! I don't think Jeff liked that ahole either. What a nasty piece of work that Randy is. Did you catch him wishing a Mamba would bite them? Crystal was priceless not keeping her voice down at her voting! Corrine winking at the jury...I'm was so waiting for the votes to be read. Now to get that b*tch off. I was surprised Randy didn't turn around and give them the finger. Who knows, maybe he did. THAT wouldn't surprise me. Rupert stealing the shoes and this tribal council will forever be etched in my mind. Way to go Survivors!

Old 11-21-2008, 02:49 PM

10,073 posts, read 14,453,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Had to come back Kenny was a fool to be the only one able to out bid Corrine!!!!!!! It will bite him in the butt wait and see.

Randy is too much what a fool he is. Poor Bob.
Yeah. I thought at first it was a big mistake that Kenny gave Corinne the chance to win immunity...but she ultimately screwed that up!

Bob's going to the island and searching for the idol really played well into the whole plan to send Randy home though... GOOD STUFF for sure!!!

Old 11-21-2008, 02:49 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,680,861 times
We watched Tribal Council about 20 times last night before we stopped laughing. Last night was one of the reasons why I love Crystal so much...she sucks at challenges, I know this as well as y'all, but she is flippin' hilarious--the things she says when she's casting her vote are just crazy! This is officially my favorite episode of Survivor...second place goes to the Edgardo blindside several seasons back!

As long as Corrine doesn't win, I don't care who wins, honestly. I like the remaining folks. I don't really hate Corrine...she just aligned with Randy, which made her bad in my book

Old 11-21-2008, 02:58 PM

2,905 posts, read 7,351,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Me too but it would have been awkward getting naked and bathing in front of all those people and cameras. Yes being out in the wilderness that long we should lose some embarassment because of being in the same boat with others having to do the same things. But family would be watching possibly your pastor.
look, whose embarrassed? We already have seen these ladies almost naked anyway!
And once you're in, you're in. I wouldn't give a flip who was around, and if i really did, I'd be in there in my bra and panties, which is exactly what a bikini is anyway, hell i'd have taken them in there anyway, just to wash 'em up. (eeeewwwww, just thought about wearing the same undies for 27 days, ugh, gross, yes they def. would have been in that tub with me) No point jumping out once you're in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
Me too! I couldn't believe it! Maybe she was hoping to buy food too.
Yes, that would be a reason for her to have gotten out of the tub.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbradleynyc View Post
Yeah. I thought at first it was a big mistake that Kenny gave Corinne the chance to win immunity...but she ultimately screwed that up!
Bob's going to the island and searching for the idol really played well into the whole plan to send Randy home though... GOOD STUFF for sure!!!
He was stupid. How many times have we seen someone holding out their money and then Jeff says "auctions over" he should have bought something already.

And did it not occur to anyone that sugar might have found the idol? I mean really, they sent her to exile like 6 freaking times. I just think it's hilarious though, that after she found it she was just going there hanging around eating. LOL. love it!

Old 11-21-2008, 03:00 PM

10,073 posts, read 14,453,980 times
Last night's episode was an instant classic for Survivor! Randy was getting awful and desperate--he HAD to go. Thank god it played out so well last night. I was really impressed with how Bob has revved his play up a few notches in the past couple of episodes--he's doing what he can to not get voted off!!
As to how the game will continue to play out, I think the preview for the next episode just shows Bob telling Corinne a lie to cover why he gave the fake idol to Randy. He's gotta make up a lie so she won't absolutely hate him--for the sake of a jury vote in the future. As for Bob being able to stick around--well, the only things he has are to 1. win immunity 2. rally Sugar and/or Susie or Matty to his side somehow for an alliance against someone else.
Here is one scenario:
next episode voted out: Corinne
next voted out: Bob
That leaves Matty, Crystal, Kenny, Susie, and Sugar.
Matty is the favorite to win immunity, as-is Kenny. If either one has immunity in this group, I think Susie would be first to go.

If they were angling a way to get Sugar to play her idol, they should vote out Corinne next show, then vote Sugar the next, and then Bob would go. Sugar would have to play her idol to stay in the game. That would leave Sugar in the top 5, but then she could be voted out next episode if she didn't win immunity....they have to get her to play that idol...I think Crystal/Kenny/Matty look like a strong possibility to go top 3.

Old 11-21-2008, 03:02 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,752,695 times
One of the BEST vote offs ever. I couldn't stop laughing at Randy! He was such a jerk and deserved what he got!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV