Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-21-2008, 02:56 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,279,380 times

Advertisements

This nights episode was the best ever at tribal council. It was so hilarious watching stupid Randy be duped like that. It's also nice to see they are playing the game really well. From the previews for next time, Bob might be trying to dupe Corinne with another fake immunity idol...or watch it be a real one, and she doesn't trust him from last week, so she declines it. Then she gets voted out.
Is it on next week? Or is it the week after?
The only one so far that I think doesn't deserve to win Survivor is Crystal. She's just been riding the wave behind everyone else hanging in there. she offers nothing to the group. But that's just another way to play the game.
My fav people in the game are Bob and Sugar. I'd love to see Bob win.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2008, 06:26 AM

1,015 posts, read 2,161,952 times
That has to be the funniest episode of Survivor ever! Bob is my new hero!

I was kind of surprised that he agreed to go along with the fake idol scam, but I think he hated Randy just as much as everyone else, so it made it easier.

I'm loving a Sugar and Bob final two! Get rid of Corrine next, next Bob wins immunity, Sugar still ahs the idol, it's very possible.

Anyway, I laughed my hiney off at tribal council. Great episode!

Old 11-21-2008, 07:10 AM

750 posts, read 1,434,396 times
Yes to all you said, Amy S. and others. Sugar and Bob for the final 2!

I'd have a hard time picking the winner if that's the case. They are both really playing the game.

I'm still trying to understand Randy's logic and his explanation for why he decided to be as obnoxious as possible to everyone. So over-confident, built on nothing. I must have missed something. Oh well, he's gone and will no doubt be a very colorful, nasty jury member (thinking another "rats and snakes speech" here).

Old 11-21-2008, 07:21 AM

3,885 posts, read 8,120,957 times
I'm good with Sugar and Bob final 2!!! He really is playing the game now! I'm still laughing.

Old 11-21-2008, 08:43 AM

5,612 posts, read 15,112,180 times
I'm very disappointed in Crystal. I expected her to do so much more. I would say that she's saving herself for the end when she'll need to get individual immunity, but it looks like she's been giving it her all.

Like everyone else, I enjoyed tribal council. I love it when people trick themselves into losing. Now what's Corrine going to do? *hee hee hee*

Old 11-21-2008, 09:19 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,103,724 times

I can't stop laughing at the look on Randy's face

Old 11-21-2008, 09:51 AM

4,362 posts, read 6,529,408 times
Oh this epi was one for the Books. That jacka$$ Randy really had it coming. He is still frothing at the mouth, the sting of it is ever-lasting - no matter how much "relief" he felt being out of the game.

Anything that comes out of his mouth is so negetive - it's hard to imagine that he was in an alliance. His was once so strong yet Kenny seemingly orchestrated much of the undooing. He didn't do it alone but he surely was the catalyst.

I just LOVE Survivor when it gets down to the Jury and below. The previous eppisodes were just so Blah, like every season, but now this show is on Fire.

We ALL know the Editing game. I do wonder what Bob is up too. No WAY did Randy actually keep the idol, it was In the bottle. The pouch however wasn't. Bob is at it again. Mark my words, he's going to try and dupe his next victum.

Old 11-21-2008, 11:26 AM

2,905 posts, read 7,347,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
Best. Survivor. EVER! I'm crying from laughing so hard!
Yes, the rest of the tribe was laughing so hard they were crying, too! omg, crystal and sugar both were just barely able to contain myself. I was laughing my ass off for them. Oh my God it was the FUNNIEST tribal council ever. I loved it! My son was just seeing this season for the first time last night though sugar was mean and randy was nice for offering the cookies (he's 7) but i told him that randy was a jerk.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Now, now I wouldn't go that far but it was the best tribal council ever!
Gee I was so hoping since Bob was confessing to Sugar he would try to work out a new alliance to keep him in the game longer.
I wouldhave though he would too, but maybe he did but it's not on camera....
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovinCarl View Post
We were busting up... I kept thinking it's not going to happen. there's going to be a hitch... but NO.. idiots LMFAO
Did anyone see Corinne's wink when Randy pulled the IO out? LOL.. aaawww those ****eating grins disappeared so quick
and let me reiterate... I LOVE SUGAR!!!
Oh my god, that wink!!! yes i saw it. I was dying the whole time! Hilarious hilarious hilarious
Quote:
Originally Posted by CESpeed View Post
I'm very disappointed in Crystal. I expected her to do so much more.
You know me too, somehow I have lost some respect for Olympic athletes. Honestly, I can hardly believe she's an Olympian after all. She hasn't been impressive at all. What I love most is that in the beginning she said that she wasn't going to let anyone know she was an Olympian. Good thing she didn't or they would be thinking she is as pathetic as we do. I just would expect better from an athlete. She's playing smart, though, I'll give her that. It's not all about strength in the end.

Old 11-21-2008, 11:36 AM

1,263 posts, read 4,947,979 times
BUH-Bye Randy! hahahaha his look was priceless! Bob & Sugar all the way!!! What was up with Susie and her 1 minute bath...lol I would have been in that tub for as long as I could, considering 30 days without a decent bath/shower...lol

Old 11-21-2008, 11:45 AM

2,905 posts, read 7,347,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynraleigh View Post
BUH-Bye Randy! hahahaha his look was priceless! Bob & Sugar all the way!!! What was up with Susie and her 1 minute bath...lol I would have been in that tub for as long as I could, considering 30 days without a decent bath/shower...lol
no kidding. They would have had to drag me out, kicking and screaming and well, naked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV