Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-27-2008, 08:37 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,192,320 times

Advertisements

Other than showing the audition videos I think it was more of a recap show. I was disappointed they didn't show more "behind the scenes" that aren't shown weekly.

Randy really is a sad person isn't he? It appears in real life he has no friends and still grieving his dog that died 5 years ago. Nothing wrong with loving your pets and I know people that do put their pets over people. But look how bitter he is why would he have a career in taking wedding videos? In order to be great in your career you need to at least love what you are doing. I don't see how he can when he hates people so much.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2008, 09:00 AM

1,051 posts, read 2,542,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Other than showing the audition videos I think it was more of a recap show. I was disappointed they didn't show more "behind the scenes" that aren't shown weekly.

Randy really is a sad person isn't he? It appears in real life he has no friends and still grieving his dog that died 5 years ago. Nothing wrong with loving your pets and I know people that do put their pets over people. But look how bitter he is why would he have a career in taking wedding videos? In order to be great in your career you need to at least love what you are doing. I don't see how he can when he hates people so much.
Wanted to rep you but I can't yet. Well said, very sad.

Old 11-28-2008, 10:01 AM

3,885 posts, read 8,123,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CESpeed View Post
Happy Thanksgiving! It will be interesting to see who goes this week. I hope it's Corrine. This week will show how smart she is. I think if the finale is in LA, I'm going to try to go.
That would be fantastic! If it is, I hope you get to go.

I really hope it's Corinne too. Ugh! She's almost as bad as Randy. She's just better at hiding her nasty side from everyone.

Old 11-28-2008, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
That would be fantastic! If it is, I hope you get to go.

I really hope it's Corinne too. Ugh! She's almost as bad as Randy. She's just better at hiding her nasty side from everyone.
I am in shock about that clip of her last night. She is downright nasty. She has gotsta go!

Old 11-28-2008, 04:25 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,192,320 times
Corrine seems to be another lonely hateful person that enjoys stating how much better/smarter she is than others. I hope she goes but really they need to flush out Sugar's idol next.

Old 11-28-2008, 08:17 PM

1,722 posts, read 3,749,801 times
Quote:
Yeah...Randy is pitiful alright. I have lost dogs in my life but I didn't mope about them for five years.

Corinne definately has some issues. I had no idea she hated Sugar so much. I thought it was pretty bold of Sugar to call her out the way she did.

Old 11-29-2008, 11:15 PM

2,600 posts, read 3,686,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckygreeniii View Post
I am in shock about that clip of her last night. She is downright nasty. She has gotsta go!

What clip? What did I miss?

Old 11-30-2008, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyHappyLucy View Post
What clip? What did I miss?
On the show Thursday, there was an "interview" with Corrine. I can't remember exactly what she said but she was tearing down some people and I think ended with calling Sugar a b*&ch. She also said she can't wait for tribal if she gets voted off because she would really tell people what she thought of them (paraphrased)

Old 11-30-2008, 08:10 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,204,357 times
Quote:

I tried to rep ya too, Jax but I need to spread it around. I don't like this feature. I want to rep who I want to rep!!!

Old 11-30-2008, 08:14 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,204,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckygreeniii View Post
On the show Thursday, there was an "interview" with Corrine. I can't remember exactly what she said but she was tearing down some people and I think ended with calling Sugar a b*&ch. She also said she can't wait for tribal if she gets voted off because she would really tell people what she thought of them (paraphrased)
Oh yeah, Corinne sitting there all high and mighty talking down her nose about Sugar not even being college educated (like her) and living off the goodwill of people and calling her a biatch. I wanted to just kick the real biatch right off the log or whatever she was sitting on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV