Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2008, 07:40 PM

1,051 posts, read 2,542,514 times

Advertisements

I am hoping also that Bob wins immunity next week! Curious though why Bob and Corrine didn't go to Susie or Matty with the fake idol? They would be much more likely to go along with the plan and not try to make another plan to make sure they flush the idol!!!! That didn't make sense to me that they went to Kenny? Sure, Matty is a threat but get rid of Kenny first??? He has been running the show for a while now, it seems. (I don't dislike Kenny, just see him as a threat)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2008, 07:41 PM

14,993 posts, read 23,899,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
LOL!

I loved when Bob said he was worse than a raven and was always collecting stuff. This was such a good episode. I totally disagree about the Randy idol thing being useless.
The fake Randy idol WAS useless, strategically speaking, except for entertainment value. You can see what it did for Bob's game, even Sugar would have voted him out this show if he didn't win immunity. It also blew his credibility with his new fake idol, which suprisingly came very close to working.

But cheers for Bob anyways for getting one vote to Matty this show to plant those seeds of paranoia going forward, and thus mixing up the game. Also for winning immunity.

Old 12-04-2008, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
LOL!

I loved when Bob said he was worse than a raven and was always collecting stuff. This was such a good episode. I totally disagree about the Randy idol thing being useless. Honestly, this has been one of the best seasons in my opinion. The nasty hateful people have been sent packing and although I hope that Bob or Sugar win in the end. I won't mind if anyone else does either. I think that Sugar, Kenny, Bob and even Crystal have played a great game. Maybe not the in your face game that some players in the past have played, but they've pulled it together when it was needed. I was glad to see that Crystal was thinking ahead and decided that Corinne was trying to pull a fast one. I really couldn't stand to hear her go on about how nice she is to people she likes or how she hates everyone she's with or how stupid the other players are, yada yada yada. Ding dong the witch is gone.
I was wondering also where Bob was getting all those beads? Must be people who live in that area that leave stuff around?
Wasn't that awesome when his wife surprised him!!! That was one of the coolest moment ever!

Old 12-04-2008, 08:01 PM

3,885 posts, read 8,123,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckygreeniii View Post
Wasn't that awesome when his wife surprised him!!! That was one of the coolest moment ever!
Yes!! I felt a little teary! He really seems like such a cool guy and he's so grateful for the experience of just being a part of Survivor.

Old 12-04-2008, 08:01 PM

1,722 posts, read 3,749,801 times
I enjoyed tonight's show and loved Bob making another fake idol! I didn't think Kenny and Crystal would go with their plan but it was worth a shot I guess.

Does anyone else get tired of Jeff saying "immunity is back up for grabs"? It's gets a little old after a while.

Old 12-04-2008, 11:51 PM

2,600 posts, read 3,686,338 times
I loved tonight's episode. I'm a big fan of both Bob and Kenny, but after tonight I'm thinking neither one stand a chance. Bob is a physical threat, and I think Kenny is really proving himself to be a threat.

I loved Bob's idol. It looked so real! I wish he would've shown it to Kenny. Maybe if Kenny had seen it, he would've felt more convinced that it was "real." Not that I wanted Corrine to stay in the game or anything, but if she's the only alliance Bob has then she might actually be useful for something.

Old 12-04-2008, 11:57 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,192,320 times
I don't think the fake idol Randy got will hurt Bob if he makes it to the final round. Bob could have told Corrine he found it on exile and thought it was real which she can relate now that she is at Ponderosa. I am happy to see him win immunity tonight though.

I think he should have tried getting swingers other than Kenny and Crystal too but...................

Bob clearly won that puzzle challenge for the girls on his team though!

Is it just me or does Matty seem really immature? It really came through when he was proposing. He needs to go because of his physical threat but I just don't like him after reading the link shared here about how he already blew through money given to him.

Sorry still not onboard with the Crystal fans she is no use in challenges ever, seems to be riding Kenny's coat tails but I loved her voting booth time on Randy!

Old 12-05-2008, 07:06 AM

2,489 posts, read 7,213,315 times
Last night's episode was great. Really hope next week Bob wins immunity (he is a favorite in our household) but on the previews it shows him telling Kenny if he gets immunity he will give it to him. I really hope Bob doesn't do that. I would like him to make it just a little farther.

Old 12-05-2008, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by movingtohouston View Post
Last night's episode was great. Really hope next week Bob wins immunity (he is a favorite in our household) but on the previews it shows him telling Kenny if he gets immunity he will give it to him. I really hope Bob doesn't do that. I would like him to make it just a little farther.
I hope Bob doesn't do that either, he might have been just "playing the game"

Old 12-05-2008, 08:21 AM

2,905 posts, read 7,351,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy S in PBC View Post
Krystal was really smart voting for Corinne, cause now Matty is going after Kenny and she can just play dumb. All Bob has to do is win immunity next week and Kenny is gone!!!
I didn't even think of that. After that, the others could have a pretty easy time blindsiding kenny, you know, make him think that they are voting for Bob, but really vote for kenny. Matty, sugar and bob could easily be convinced to do this, probably suzie as well. They've all got to be seeing kenny as a threat at this point.
Quote:
I am hoping also that Bob wins immunity next week! Curious though why Bob and Corrine didn't go to Susie or Matty with the fake idol? They would be much more likely to go along with the plan and not try to make another plan to make sure they flush the idol!!!! That didn't make sense to me that they went to Kenny? Sure, Matty is a threat but get rid of Kenny first??? He has been running the show for a while now, it seems. (I don't dislike Kenny, just see him as a threat)
they don't realize it has been Kenny running the show using his brains. Plus they think he is stupid and could easily be convinced, and they knew that he could get Krystal to vote w/him because they think she's dumb too. Also, Corrinne hates Sugar and I'm pretty sure they thought Matty was too smart to fall for it. They made a lot of bad assumtions there...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
The fake Randy idol WAS useless, strategically speaking, except for entertainment value. You can see what it did for Bob's game, even Sugar would have voted him out this show if he didn't win immunity. It also blew his credibility with his new fake idol, which suprisingly came very close to working.
But cheers for Bob anyways for getting one vote to Matty this show to plant those seeds of paranoia going forward, and thus mixing up the game. Also for winning immunity.
I don't htink it was useless, he was like a cancer in the group, and we have to remember these people have to be together day in and day out. As negative as he was, they are all better off having gotten rid of him. Well, except for Bob and Corrinne. From a Bob point of view, he probably should have kept him around. If for nothing else, just to knwo that if they were on the chopping block randy would go before him. As long as randy was around, bob had another week ahead of him. now w/randy out, bob is a target.
Quote:
I was wondering also where Bob was getting all those beads? Must be people who live in that area that leave stuff around?
That was awesome, but even better was everyone getting to see their loved ones because they have never done that before. I was surprised when Bob didn't get to pick anyone to share the reward w/because they usually do that. It seemed like something was up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Sorry still not onboard with the Crystal fans she is no use in challenges ever, seems to be riding Kenny's coat tails but I loved her voting booth time on Randy!
yeah, she's not one of my favorites either, but I was glad that she did end up voting for Corrinne last night....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV