Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-24-2008, 07:15 AM

2,600 posts, read 3,686,644 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post

I always thought that any person voted off was sequestered until the whole show had finished taping??? Ponderosa only showed the 3 jury guys man are they living the high life now or what? Guess that gives them time to lick their wounds of being voted off before they are cast back into the real world.
I think everyone who is kicked off prior to the jury is sent somewhere else, sort of like a "vacation." They're kept away from anyone who might spill the beans as far as who didn't make it as far as the jury, but they're not as secluded as the jury.

As far as Big Brother is concerned (can't remember who brought them up), only the jury members are sequestered. Those kicked off prior to jury are sent home. They don't have to keep their kick-off order a secret since it's virtually live anyway.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2008, 02:19 PM

2,318 posts, read 7,847,969 times
Randy's vote out from the show couldn't have been planned any better. That made for some great television

Old 11-24-2008, 05:25 PM

347 posts, read 934,298 times
well they are down to seven so one of the five in the majority should get voted out next council. I suspect sugar and Matty will defect.whoever suspects they are on the bottom of the totem pole need to make a move now while there are numbers to help.

Old 11-24-2008, 06:57 PM

1,722 posts, read 3,750,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyHappyLucy View Post
I think everyone who is kicked off prior to the jury is sent somewhere else, sort of like a "vacation." They're kept away from anyone who might spill the beans as far as who didn't make it as far as the jury, but they're not as secluded as the jury.

As far as Big Brother is concerned (can't remember who brought them up), only the jury members are sequestered. Those kicked off prior to jury are sent home. They don't have to keep their kick-off order a secret since it's virtually live anyway.

Old 11-26-2008, 08:31 AM

1,051 posts, read 2,542,705 times
They haven't had their recap epi yet, have they? Man, I really hate when they do that, it is all stuff we have seen before.

Doesn't Jeff seem jaded by the whole thing? He use to be so relaxed on the show and now it seems like all those people really get on his nerves. (but I love his snarky little comments) I am sure he has really seen the worst of people.

Old 11-26-2008, 09:22 AM

3,885 posts, read 8,124,361 times
I think this week is the dreaded recap. I hate those.

Old 11-26-2008, 12:17 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,754,968 times
It's a good week for it since it is Thanksgiving...

Old 11-26-2008, 01:28 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,194,030 times
No sir. That means we have to wait 2 weeks for anything new to happen.

Old 11-26-2008, 01:28 PM

10,074 posts, read 14,458,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
I think this week is the dreaded recap. I hate those.
It IS??? Oh man...how annoying. Well, good thing probably though--since I'll still be hangin' out and eating turkey with the family...

Old 11-26-2008, 01:31 PM

10,074 posts, read 14,458,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plf86 View Post
well they are down to seven so one of the five in the majority should get voted out next council. I suspect sugar and Matty will defect.whoever suspects they are on the bottom of the totem pole need to make a move now while there are numbers to help.
I hope to God Corinne doesn't get a lifeline thrown to her! I want her gone, like yesterday. If Sugar and Matty joined with Bob, they'd have to round up Corinne to join them. Then, it would be a vote-off with Crystal, Kenny, Susie leaving. I don't see that happening....I think Matty is too tight with Crystal, Kenny, and Susie...

The best bet for defection is Susie, I think. Susie, Bob, Corinne, and Sugar could join together. But, Susie owes Crystal and Kenny a LOT for convincing her to swing over and vote off Marcus....she may not defect at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV