Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2008, 09:02 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,184,960 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
Oh I'll chime in! I enjoyed this season having you guys here to share it with. It makes all the difference in the world, having someone else to share the experience with.

Season 18 will begin in January so let's all pull together again and follow it along. We can enjoy the experience the same way, posting here together.

Shortly before we can start a roll-call thread where we can chime in and introduce ourselves first, and then that will become the Season 18 thread. We can do an informal survivor pool with the winner taking the bragging rights... (still keeping it light and enjoyable)

It's been fun! I sure wish SUGAR all the luck in the world!
You can go to the bank that somebody will start a new thread for season 18! I think this is my 3rd season posting here on CD about Survivor it is always fun. But...................................... it has been really, really fun this time thanks guys!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2008, 09:10 PM

347 posts, read 934,034 times
" I thought it was nice Jeff gave Bob back his fake idol they got out of the fire"

It would have cool if he offered it to Randy!!

Old 12-17-2008, 09:44 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,184,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plf86 View Post
" I thought it was nice Jeff gave Bob back his fake idol they got out of the fire"

It would have cool if he offered it to Randy!!

Old 12-18-2008, 07:21 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,191,547 times
I forgot to tell that I yelled and clapped for Sugar when she gave the finger to Corinne after Corinne's "nice" little speech. LOL I was giving Corinne the finger too!

Old 12-18-2008, 10:55 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,425,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I forgot to tell that I yelled and clapped for Sugar when she gave the finger to Corinne after Corinne's "nice" little speech. LOL I was giving Corinne the finger too!
I was still gasping and in shock - I knew Corinne had a hard cold lump of coal where most people have a heart, but she out-******ed herself and sunk to the lowest level of low in her attempt to try to hurt Sugar. Thankfully, I don't personally know anyone as cruel as Cruella de Gabon, which is kind of ironic because she reminds me of Joanie Cunningham from Joanie Loves Chachi/Happy Days - and she played America's Original Sweetheart!

Here's a clip with a similar transformation from one extreme to another - Skip to about 2:35 to see how I see Corinne now -

YouTube - The Real Ludmilla - Catherine O'Hara

Old 12-18-2008, 03:46 PM

2,318 posts, read 7,844,245 times
I thought overall this was a very good season of Survivor. I definately found the contestants to be engaging, and the competitions were enjoyable to watch. Lots of nice plot twists too with tribal swaps. I'm VERY glad Bob ended up winning, and am disgusted by Corinne's attitude. The most amazing things is that she thinks they way she treats others is acceptable. She is by far one of the nastiest people I've seen on reality television... perhaps only rivaled by Omarosa.

Old 12-19-2008, 01:18 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,013,419 times
Did anyone else hear someone say, "Kiss my a$$."? Sounded like Randy to me. This happened after the votes were counted and going into a commercial break. Also sounded like they hit the button on some of the audio feed right after that.

Old 12-19-2008, 07:03 AM

1,833 posts, read 3,350,629 times
Definitely noticed the sound being cut but not the statement.

Old 12-19-2008, 08:11 AM

1,722 posts, read 3,748,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
Did anyone else hear someone say, "Kiss my a$$."? Sounded like Randy to me. This happened after the votes were counted and going into a commercial break. Also sounded like they hit the button on some of the audio feed right after that.
Yes...I heard that too. I guess Randy was still bitter about...who knows?

Old 12-19-2008, 10:56 AM

2,318 posts, read 7,844,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaNative View Post
Yes...I heard that too. I guess Randy was still bitter about...who knows?
He's still bitter about the cookies... love that guy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV