Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2009, 04:38 PM

53 posts, read 90,973 times

Advertisements

Hopefully I will get paid this week!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2009, 07:03 PM

175 posts, read 354,535 times
GOOD LORD! So I just checked my status for the week ending 6/13/09 and it says "Not paid. Please report to your career center for assistance." I just got my determination letter today for 17 weeks. What the heck could be going on now that I get paid two weeks then it doesn't go through?? My claim was renewed last week by Ms. Yates, so I know its not that!

Has anyone else checked theirs this evening? What does it say??

I seriously do not want to go through this crap again!!!

Old 06-15-2009, 07:06 PM

70 posts, read 154,246 times
was just coming to ask if anyone else has seen this - just sent out rent check figured id have money in back by wed - what the heck is going on again

Old 06-15-2009, 07:08 PM

had ms yates do mine on fri - past 2 wks should process tonite to bank now im seriously worried about any money going in - has anyone got money that was processed today in their bank yet?

Old 06-15-2009, 07:09 PM

20 posts, read 43,181 times
I receive the same message,I would like to know what's really going on with DOL.

Old 06-15-2009, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex-Ga View Post
I receive the same message,I would like to know what's really going on with DOL.
Oh wait, it gets better! My husband is on Tier II. I personally did his certification before I did mine on Sunday. I checked both of ours earlier today, both said will be processed next business day. Now mine says not paid, and his is GONE. I just had to recertify him, which will delay his payment by another day too!

I am so friggin SICK of the DOL!

Old 06-15-2009, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmemb View Post
had ms yates do mine on fri - past 2 wks should process tonite to bank now im seriously worried about any money going in - has anyone got money that was processed today in their bank yet?
It likely won't go in until tonight at Midnight. Mine shows up in my available balance after midnight but not on my online statement until the following day generally.

Old 06-15-2009, 07:17 PM

what the heck is going to happen next week when we all start entering work search that should really screw things up - ms yates is going to love this if it doesnt change after midnite

Old 06-15-2009, 07:18 PM

has anyone that got paid last week checked to see what theirs say - wondering if it because of us not getting our 1st pmts yet

Old 06-15-2009, 07:22 PM

461 posts, read 945,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyotosong View Post
Oh wait, it gets better! My husband is on Tier II. I personally did his certification before I did mine on Sunday. I checked both of ours earlier today, both said will be processed next business day. Now mine says not paid, and his is GONE. I just had to recertify him, which will delay his payment by another day too!

I am so friggin SICK of the DOL!
I got 2 checks on Saturday and certified on Sunday and up until a few minutes ago it was saying will be processed the next business day and now it says not paid. what the hello is going on here. I was told today by gdol that everything was a go...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment