Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2009, 09:56 PM

231 posts, read 367,985 times

Advertisements

J Georgia- I really hope so too, because at least some of us received two weeks, and I hope others will as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2009, 09:57 PM

136 posts, read 242,624 times
Well here's what Randy e-mailed me earlier when he fixed my claim status.

"Good morning Teresa, I have completed processing your state extended benefit application. Your payment for the week ending 6-13-09 will process Monday night and be released to your bank on Tuesday morning. Your bank will be able to advise on when the funds will be credited into your account."

So by that account b/c he knows what he's talking about they are planning on releasing the funds Tuesday (at least if you filed on Sunday and it gets approved) and from there it's up to your bank account.

As I said, I'm not too worried, Randy is a smart worker there and has yet to give me wrong info. So I will sit and be patient.

Old 06-15-2009, 09:58 PM

151 posts, read 317,767 times
I know this is a little off subject except for the overall status of all of our bank accounts - but my A/C just died!!! Anyone know an HVAC repair person who has a big heart in the NE GA area?

Old 06-15-2009, 10:05 PM

136 posts, read 242,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamarev View Post
I know this is a little off subject except for the overall status of all of our bank accounts - but my A/C just died!!! Anyone know an HVAC repair person who has a big heart in the NE GA area?
wish I could help but I don't know anyone that could help you with that problem.

Old 06-15-2009, 10:05 PM

462 posts, read 989,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by music_theater View Post
Well here's what Randy e-mailed me earlier when he fixed my claim status.

"Good morning Teresa, I have completed processing your state extended benefit application. Your payment for the week ending 6-13-09 will process Monday night and be released to your bank on Tuesday morning. Your bank will be able to advise on when the funds will be credited into your account."

So by that account b/c he knows what he's talking about they are planning on releasing the funds Tuesday (at least if you filed on Sunday and it gets approved) and from there it's up to your bank account.

As I said, I'm not too worried, Randy is a smart worker there and has yet to give me wrong info. So I will sit and be patient.
Is yours showing up "not paid"

Old 06-15-2009, 10:07 PM

42 posts, read 76,144 times
What time do the banks normally DD

Old 06-15-2009, 10:09 PM

[quote=mamarev;9313480]I know this is a little off subject except for the overall status of all of our bank accounts - but my A/C just died!!! Anyone know an HVAC repair person who has a big heart in the NE GA area? [/quote
#$^&*#@!+?<%&* Since profanity is not allowed that will have to do. I am so sorry, I don't know a soul.

Old 06-15-2009, 10:10 PM

Has anyones "not paid" magically turned into "paid" overnight?

Old 06-15-2009, 10:13 PM

175 posts, read 354,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMS200 View Post
Has anyones "not paid" magically turned into "paid" overnight?
Mine did on Friday. But that was right after Ms Yates fixed the application on Friday morning. Ive never seen it show not paid on a regular week, but both my husband and mine show Not Paid. Since he's Tier II and I'm SEB I'm betting it's a system wide problem.

Old 06-15-2009, 10:14 PM

70 posts, read 154,246 times
still not paid and no money in bank from the last 2 that was suppose to be paid - usually in bank right after midnite - not goooood !!!!!! - guess no sleep again tonite back to stressing out and getting ready to hit speed dail in the morning to anyone dol a that has their phones on the hook
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment